Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #69841
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

xDD Ok I'm gonna post a pic of darkamaru O.o

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
Old 05-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #69842
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Also, my words were marked that I'll post a picture on my third forum birthday.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #69843
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

Minoru, I have not seen you yet >.<
I keep missing them...=(
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #69844
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

So this year in June 8D

Old 05-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #69845
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No, next year in June.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #69846
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

You never said it would be next year! =( That's too far away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 05-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #69847
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
ok here's a pic of a cartoon wizard version of me drawn by my art teacher, he drew my friends and me as random fantasy characters

Spoiler:

and here's a pic i posted on here earlier of the real me for comparison

Spoiler:
mothahumpa xD
and I wish one of my teachers would do that xD

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 05-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #69848
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
You never said it would be next year! =( That's too far away.
I said it would be on my third year here. I might show you earlier, though.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:24 PM   #69849
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
The resemblance is actually pretty amazing. xD
lol i know right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
Awesome pics Kyuubi and happy b-day! ^^
@Minoru- When r u gonna post a pic D:
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
mothahumpa xD
and I wish one of my teachers would do that xD
lol yeah the teacher's pretty sick he got me and my friends to some new anime

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #69850
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I got bored in class today, so this is what you get, two pictures
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I look fuzzy.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #69851
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I said it would be on my third year here. I might show you earlier, though.
-is offended- D:

Old 05-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #69852
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I got bored in class today, so this is what you get, two pictures
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I look fuzzy.
Cute. I like your hair, too.
Quote:
-is offended- D:
Sorry. >.>
Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #69853
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

-though small has a BIG mouth xD-

Old 05-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #69854
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
-though small has a BIG mouth xD-
Meh, not really. I might post it up here sometime. Once I can find a very crappy camera and a dark cave.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #69855
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

thanks, Minoru.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #69856
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeru shinigami View Post
Spoiler:
haircut.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 05-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #69857
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Meh, not really. I might post it up here sometime. Once I can find a very crappy camera and a dark cave.
lolz I got the crappy camera now how about the dark cave... xD

Old 05-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #69858
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
thanks, Minoru.
No problem.
Quote:
lolz I got the crappy camera now how about the dark cave... xD
The point is that you wouldn't be able to see me. >.>
Old 05-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #69859
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

>.> i is retarded o.o

Old 05-18-2011, 05:34 PM   #69860
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
>.> i is retarded o.o
No, you arent. I'll post a picture by Saturday, and then erase it 10 seconds later.