Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #41
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha
Default Re: Chapter 539 Discussion

Am I the only one that saw that
Spoiler:
Itachi had his eyes still :/ What gives with that D:
and yeah Sakuras hot O_O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
omg neji is a backstabber damn it or is he? I think that neji dad that attack the medic ninjas now. that what I bet.
No.
Neji's dad?
Wow, trouble you are a hoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
She will beat up ET Chiyo, I am sure of it
You mean use talk no jutsu on her. But no, she is being kidnapped. BELIEVE IT!

Old 05-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #43
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
/clings to fandom

NO. SHE WILL BEAT HER! D:

Though getting kidnapped would be such a Kishi thing to do -.-
Old 05-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #44
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/clings to fandom

Well, maybe she will get kidnapped and then do something useful like interfere with Kabuto?

Or since everyone loves Sakura's hair so much maybe this!
Removed because of so... :X

Last edited by Wooster; 05-18-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #45
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

BRING THE BYAKUGAN BACK INTO THE STORY. Please.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haha, Neji was turned into a tool.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #47
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah. I really don't have the feintest idea whats going on with him. I just hope he kills somsone on our side.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #48
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
No.
Neji's dad?
Wow, trouble you are a hoot.

well their a small chance that dude is neji's dad. after all they do look a like each other you know chicken man

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 05-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He killed a bunch of jonin medical ninja. Must likely he will kill the love struck fool too.
I am pretty sure he is kidnapping Sakura. He did ask where she was before knocking off those two losers.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #50
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just thought of something.

What if someones using his Cursemark jutsu against him?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #51
Dragon_Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Dragon_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im feelin madara n kabuto want to kidnap sakura to get naruto to come to them sooner than jus waitn til the epic sauske vs naruto battle....for example if somethin unforeseen happens like naruto n the 9tails become companions lol...cuz u saw naruto hit somethin wit the 9tails this chapter
Old 05-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #52
AshantieMya
Chunin Exam Participant

AshantieMya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I doubt that was Neji attacking medical ninja. It could be Zetsu or another enemy disguised as him. I could be wrong but I'm sticking to it. That doesn't seem like Neji's character at all.

As of Sakura's possible kidnapping...that would be pretty interesting. If this does actually happen, my predictions of the future will be correct and thus, I'd be pretty satisfied.

I want to see this in the end of the manga:

~SasuSaku, OTP.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #53
Dragon_Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Dragon_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post

I dont believe that cursemark allows some1 to control them....jus destroy their brains if they cross the leaders of the hyuga clan....And also i dont c neji being used by fear of some1 using the jutsu on him

Correct me if im wrong...
Old 05-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #54
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

We know Zetsu "hugged" him before and now Neji is going Trolololol?

Zetsu Clone as with Kisame.
Especially going with the unneccasary part with the Sensors as we know they can't sense the difference.

Though I am more confused about the Guy giving Sakura the letter.Guy seems a tad fishy.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #55
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

Especially going with the unneccasary part with the Sensors as we know they can't sense the difference.

Though I am more confused about the Guy giving Sakura the letter.Guy seems a tad fishy.
No. Where is the real Neji then?

Kishi had Sakura belabor the point that one of them is controlled. That is what happened to Neji.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #56
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No.

Where is the real Neji then?

Kishi had Sakura belabor the point that one of them is controlled. That is what happened to Neji.
Yes.

Still on his way.

Belabor:
"Joint Army Ninjas are definitely the only ones allowed in"
That's the only reason she thought someone is controlled.
Cause she thought noone can get past the Sensor Ninja's.

Meanwhile Zetsu can create Copies to the point that even Sensors can't tell the difference.

So Sakura made a mere Speculation based on believing that noone can get past the Sensors.
Which Zetsu can.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #57
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Maybe. Though I think Woo's idea was more likely, not sure if Kishi would pull the same trick twice. Readers would be able to guess that it was a Zetsu Clone too easily.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #58
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
I found the site with raw scans and just used yori's spoilers as translation. Great chapter, I did not see the twist coming at all!
The normal site has it out btw

Quote:
She looked the same to me.
Minus the upped hair?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowah View Post
Well that's more than slightly annoying.
I know right?

Quote:
BFVEKBEINDRIJBN DJSBUI

!?

It has to be a clone D= A Zetsu clone perhaps? Neji couldn't be..could he?

But then again Sakura vs Neji..obby.
Or Neji might have finaly flipped his switch XD

Quote:
Well, looking at thuis chapter closer...and in order. I think Kishi has pretty much told us how this happened. Itachi says their "controller" will likely use their eyes soon. Nagata says they together can do anything. This right after Neji falls. Obviously that is the point where his mind was taken over.

I will stand by this theory to the hilt. It also means that it seems Kabuto wants Sakura for some reason. Unless of course Madara and Kabuto had some unseen discussion. Anyway

KABUSAKU LIVES!!!!!
That makes sense. Though why Neji? Why not Naruto or Iruk or any one else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
I thought the same. Zetsu always had good infiltration abilities. But what if it wasn't? D=

Also, page 4, top right corner: I'm confused about the Nine tail's expression on his face.
Lol Kishi got a little bad-ass on us then

Quote:
Sakuras hair<3

Sakuras reaction on one of the last panels, did she realise what Neji had done despite being in a different room?
They're in tenets... Not sound proof rooms. Did you not see how close they were?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
That's pretty well thought out. =D
not THAT well thought out

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
I think when neji collapsed it was because he got put under madara's control somehow.
Then why not go after a Kage? :\

Quote:
Maybe, but I think he is concentrating on KB right now.
Why do you think that?

Quote:
I really wanna see her kill someone >;[ I swear..if Kishi trolls her imma rage.
LUL, She needs to be trolled. No one liked her any ways.

Quote:
What do you mean if?

Remember her growing by taking on Sasuke?
Oh god...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Neji, the great betrayer xD
Has a good ring to it.
Quote:
Sakura sure gets to feel up a lot of half naked guys. Must be Kishi's salve for making her suck so much.
LOL, even though they are deadish.. She couldn't cop a feel even if she wanted.

Quote:
I do

But she needs feats before the end of the series D:
No she doesn't :lol
Quote:
She can beat up a white Zetsu clone.
She can't even beat Undo. What do you think she can be a ZETSU clone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
omg neji is a backstabber damn it or is he? I think that neji dad that attack the medic ninjas now. that what I bet.

Quote:
She will beat up ET Chiyo, I am sure of it
She wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXuchiha View Post
Am I the only one that saw that
Spoiler:
Itachi had his eyes still :/ What gives with that D:
and yeah Sakuras hot O_O
Well you get everything you had right before your death. he still had his eye's then. Hence he has them now.

Quote:
/clings to fandom

No she won't.

Lol sure would! but why the hell her?
Quote:
Well, maybe she will get kidnapped and then do something useful like interfere with Kabuto?

Or since everyone loves Sakura's hair so much maybe this!
Removed because of so... :X
But why Sakura!

Quote:
BRING THE BYAKUGAN BACK INTO THE STORY. Please.
It was all ways in the story...

Quote:
Haha, Neji was turned into a tool.
Neji the tool.

Quote:
Yeah. I really don't have the feintest idea whats going on with him. I just hope he kills somsone on our side.
Ugh he really should

Quote:
He killed a bunch of jonin medical ninja. Must likely he will kill the love struck fool too.
I am pretty sure he is kidnapping Sakura. He did ask where she was before knocking off those two losers.
Stalker much?

Quote:

Like how?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Sage View Post
im feelin madara n kabuto want to kidnap sakura to get naruto to come to them sooner than jus waitn til the epic sauske vs naruto battle....for example if somethin unforeseen happens like naruto n the 9tails become companions lol...cuz u saw naruto hit somethin wit the 9tails this chapter
How would Naruto even know that she was taken? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshantieMya View Post
I doubt that was Neji attacking medical ninja. It could be Zetsu or another enemy disguised as him. I could be wrong but I'm sticking to it. That doesn't seem like Neji's character at all.

As of Sakura's possible kidnapping...that would be pretty interesting. If this does actually happen, my predictions of the future will be correct and thus, I'd be pretty satisfied.
I'm sure they'll know... I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Sage View Post
I dont believe that cursemark allows some1 to control them....jus destroy their brains if they cross the leaders of the hyuga clan....And also i dont c neji being used by fear of some1 using the jutsu on him

Correct me if im wrong...
Last time I checked. It sorta doesn't.

Quote:

lol when?

Problem bro?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #59
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Zero, think about when Kabuto healed Hinata back at the Chunin Exams. What if he learned something about the Hyuga that day, like her ability to control Neji?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #60
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe. Though I think Woo's idea was more likely, not sure if Kishi would pull the same trick twice. Readers would be able to guess that it was a Zetsu Clone too easily.
Except that Kishi pointed to it already.

"We're doing strict Chakra checks one everyone"
"Transformation Jutsu wouldn't work"
Sensors having to comfirm Chakra.
Zetsu having touched Neji.
Transformation with perfect Chakra disguise.

Everything points straight to Zetsu that it should be downright obvious.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.