Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #201
Judious
Banned

Judious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: In Defense of Danzo

Someone stole your thread and putted it on NF

Last edited by Judious; 05-03-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Judious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #202
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I assume they did not credit me?

I need to make an account and raise holy hell.

Would you mind PMing me a link, sir?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #203
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I need to see this.

Judious, PM the link please.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #204
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bah, I give up. I cannot find it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #205
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It's never fun to receive no credit due us, but I implore Brother Wooster to rest easy in the knowledge that that hapless baffoon's exploits will only spread the message of Danzo's legitimacy--of his competence and fashionable outlook.

The message has gone out, may the all bear witness!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #206
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But you cannot post my brilliant Danzo gospel unaided. Posting this without defense will cause even more negativity to be brought upon Danzo's head. Did you see the response I received over a year ago?

I weep for Danzo now more than ever.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #207
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

We must be more vigilant, then. A priest of Danzo has run amok!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #208
Judious
Banned

Judious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I assume they did not credit me?

I need to make an account and raise holy hell.

Would you mind PMing me a link, sir?

A dupe made it. It
Judious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #209
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bah, I give up. I cannot find it.
I made a replacement one saying that you're the original author
and that they can view the thread here. I didn't bother to copy
the actual thread because they should read it here.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #210
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I made a replacement one saying that you're the original author
and that they can view the thread here. I didn't bother to copy
the actual thread because they should read it here.
Keen beans.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #211
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm a neutral when it comes to Danzo. I did like him though. Never disliked him at all at any point.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #212
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
I'm a neutral when it comes to Danzo. I did like him though. Never disliked him at all at any point.
Did like him?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #213
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I understand your viewpoint but the uchiha massacre grew from DANZO's (among others) treatment of the Uchiha, spiting them and forcing them to live away from the others in the village. It was the Uchiha who planned the coup d'etat, but this plan came about from the ruthlessness of Danzo (amoung others). Although he is the old shinobi way perfected, Konoha has always been the exception. The Senju have always been the exeption. So the question should be, why is Danzo the way he is?
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #214
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
I understand your viewpoint but the uchiha massacre grew from DANZO's (among others) treatment of the Uchiha, spiting them and forcing them to live away from the others in the village. It was the Uchiha who planned the coup d'etat, but this plan came about from the ruthlessness of Danzo (amoung others). Although he is the old shinobi way perfected, Konoha has always been the exception. The Senju have always been the exeption. So the question should be, why is Danzo the way he is?
So they got spit on, who cares? Even Itachi realized they were like rabid dogs and had to be put down.

Tobirama no doubt, he had to clean up all the mess his brother let fester.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #215
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
So they got spit on, who cares? Even Itachi realized they were like rabid dogs and had to be put down.

Tobirama no doubt, he had to clean up all the mess his brother let fester.
I know...but why is dazo the way he is. ANSWER IT.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #216
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tobirama, Danzo is following his advice.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #217
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Danzo idolized Tobirama and took his views to the next level (idolaters always do).
Old 05-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #218
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Has anyone else made fun of the fact that Danzo was running away from Sasuke in the anime like a scared puppy?
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #219
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Animators lie. >.>

Old 05-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #220
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm not going to like that episode, am I? But perhaps it was to sell Sasuke the sense that he was weaker indeed, instead of working with Tobi!

Tags
danzo