Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #10981
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Forum mall club

Pinkie.......where's sakura? She isn't on is she? Because I'm going to work on the scripts right now but we need a plot and scene. How about we do the vote thingy?
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #10982
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
i want my own spin-off
if its yours,IDC,but not to soon after with make it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #10983
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

huh wats da show about???
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #10984
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
Pinkie.......where's sakura? She isn't on is she? Because I'm going to work on the scripts right now but we need a plot and scene. How about we do the vote thingy?
Crap,she's not here,I guess we have to...IDK..but we can't wait for her because with don't know when she's coming...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #10985
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
huh wats da show about???
Everyone Loves Pink

I need a plot, setting, and the scene! People! Help me think of it!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #10986
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

okay me and vino are gunna be twins ^_^
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #10987
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Everyone Loves Pink

I need a plot, setting, and the scene! People! Help me think of it!!!
Since its Reality show there are only two options soap opera and Game show and I'm not doing a Soap opera
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #10988
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im thinking of a plot........
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #10989
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Attention! I need your attention!!!

I have asked SRhyse about it. He said it depends what the show is about. So..you guys...what is the show about?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #10990
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

idk a ninja war lol with actoin and love and comedy and all dat good stuff
like a movie

Last edited by Kon; 07-08-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #10991
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Since its Reality show there are only two options soap opera and Game show and I'm not doing a Soap opera
Were not doing either of those

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #10992
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hmm i can think of a bunch of ideas
Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #10993
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no she means what happens in the episode not what genre
Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #10994
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

can i be in it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #10995
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Were not doing either of those
And thank God for it!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #10996
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

no this is a comedy show like everybody loves raymond
Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #10997
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Attention! I need your attention!!!

I have asked SRhyse about it. He said it depends what the show is about. So..you guys...what is the show about?

Crap,ummmmm....its about ...a reality show?Come on,think!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #10998
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Quote:
Well...I need to know what the whole thing is about. SRhyse says he needs like a short description of whats it about. He gave me examples on what he doesn't want it to be about like it could be a cursing show. So..I need to know what its about so I can tell him about it so we can have it in the Fan Fic section.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #10999
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukimaru View Post
no she means what happens in the episode not what genre
A witch comes in and turns Pink into what Jarod used to Call her therefore its up to her friends to Defeat the witch and turn her back into Ninja Pink!!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #11000
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
okay me and vino are gunna be twins ^_^
Awesome!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard