Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sessomaru and Inyasha vs. Bleachverse

Sessomaru has bakutsaiga which can deteriate someone with one hit and Inuyasha has meido zangetsuha which can send people to hell and dragon scaled tessaiga that can absorb an opponents blast and use their energy against them.vs bleachverse with bankai mode
Who wins?
Old 05-14-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sessomaru and Inyasha vs. Bleachverse

How fast is Inyasha and Sessomaru? A lot of people in Bleach move at hypersonic or supersonic. I would say they get speedblitz before they know it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Old 05-14-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Toshiro uses Hyoten Hyakkaso? GG?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Byakuya blitzes.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

Sessomaru and inuyasha could move at about super sonic and sessomaru is faster than inuyasha so yeah. I think Sessomaru cuts byakuya once and byakuya dies because of his body getting deteriated and he wont be smart enough to know how to stop it. Inuyasha destroys toshiro with dragon scaled tessaiga
Old 05-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uzamaki Clan View Post
Sessomaru and inuyasha could move at about super sonic and sessomaru is faster than inuyasha so yeah. I think Sessomaru cuts byakuya once and byakuya dies because of his body getting deteriated and he wont be smart enough to know how to stop it. Inuyasha destroys toshiro with dragon scaled tessaiga
while many bleach characters are hypersonic/hypersonic+. Toshiro is supersonic+ as well. if inuyasha cant fly then Toshiro just casually flies in the air, and uses Hyoten Hyakkaso. everybody is frozen.

Byakuya is hypersonic and I doubt Sessomaru can avoid his bankai, which bankai ichigo could barely escape IIRC.

Or even better, everybody distracts Inu/Sesso and Toshiro uses hyoten hyakkaso.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-14-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

no i mean like inuyasha and sessomaru takes on everyone 2 on 2 and keeps advancing plus sessomaru can fly as well and all it takes is one hit from sessomaru to kill someone. That hyoten hyakkaso gets countered by inuyasha's meido that absorbs the ice into hell and can use meido barrage that can create a barrage of black holes that absorb you to hell so while toshiro casually flies he has to dodge a bunch of meidos and that gives inuyasha enough time to use admant barrage or sessomaru uses a blast to destroy toshiro. byakuya's bankai is countered by sessomaru cuz sessomaru can also move at very high speeds nd could dodge byakuyas flowers and then sessomaru blasts byakuya or inuyasha uses windscar on byakuya cuz if ichigo's getsuga tensho got through then inuyashas windscar or admant barrage can get through and better yet inuyasha can see his opponents weakness in energy and can cut through it and destroy hitsuguya's ice and dont forget about inuyashas and sessomarus' keen smell that can sniff out when byakuyas' swords come at them
Old 05-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #8
Former Crimson King
Apprentice Genin

Former Crimson King is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

aizen solos, shinji solos, yamamoto solos, urahara solos, gin solos, starrk solos, and alot of other ppl i didnt mention can kill both on their own
Old 05-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #9
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

other than what I just stated, most people in the bleachverse would blitz

Old 05-15-2011, 07:11 AM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Because of Iny absorbing factor, it would have to come down to speed.

Ulq in R2, Aizen, and Gin all blitz.

They are the only ones I see winning.
....no FGT/bankai ichigo?

Old 05-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Doesn't matter, Byakuya still blitzes.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #12
Former Crimson King
Apprentice Genin

Former Crimson King is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Because of Iny absorbing factor, it would have to come down to speed.

Ulq in R2, Aizen, and Gin all blitz.

They are the only ones I see winning.

what?? all the ppl i named could beat them as well as more
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #13
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The way I see it, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru get easily blitzed before they can even draw their swords, or they caught by Byakuya's bankai and made into Swiss cheese, or turned into doggy-sicles by Toshiro using Hyoten Hyakkaso.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bleachverse is to much. they are to many for inuyasha and his bro

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.