Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battle of the Strongest!

Dude, if you don't like it, leave. That's the way things work here. Why don't you stop spamming now if it's so important to you?
Old 05-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #22
Kamaitachi
Genin

Kamaitachi has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

You could at least admit you were 100% wrong about randomly accusing me of being a hypocrite when you don't even know what the word means.

Idunno, I post when I post my opinions on things. That's the way discussion forums are, they're to discuss things, like, an opinion you have. We wouldn't have the battlegrounds if people just didn't post opinions on things. And like I said I don't care for spamming, 40+ posts>>>>>>>a few posts anyway. I'd say this is more on topic anyway being that, you know, we're debating on my opinion on, what the thread is which is "Battle of the Strongest".
Old 05-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #23
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No thanks, I don't do semantics.

You're playing semantics. Again.
The section is debating hypothetical battles, not what you think about my threads. Get. Out.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #24
Kamaitachi
Genin

I have just a right to be here as you Mr. I'm High And Mighty And A Mod And Therefore > You.

Could at least admit you're wrong. I'll take that as I "I'm not man enough to do it".

I said I didn't care about spamming and was just keeping count. You're spamming plenty more than I, so before calling me out about spamming and saying how it's off topic and avoiding the subject about you being wrong completely and spouting bullcrap so you don't have to, you should check yourself first.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:03 AM   #25
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

If I thought that I wouldn't have gotten my badge removed. ek

Or you're playing semantics because you're not man enough to admit it.

I didn't call you out! You came into this thread. That I made. And. You. Complained. I. Was. Spamming.

Get your facts right.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #26
Kamaitachi
Genin

Okay, you got your badge removed. What does that prove? You still think because you're a mod here you're better than everyone else.

I never said I wasn't? You're still not man enough to admit you're wrong, semantics or not. What you said was another way of avoiding admitting you were wrong.

You called me out about spamming after I posted. Get your facts right.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:01 AM   #27
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm not going to keep doing this.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #28
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kamaitachi is right, this could have been accomplished with one poll... >_>

Although I like the fact that you're trying to liven up the BG, cluttering it with a bunch of stomp threads doesn't help. You should just skip to the next round of fighters or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.