Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Do The Four Different Kinds Of Chakra Have Any Relevance?

If you haven't noticed, kishi has depicted 4 difference color chakra. I'm wondering if it has any purpose or is it just random.

We have
Normal blue chakra ----> Physical Energy (ex. choji on pills, rocklee with open gates)

Purple chakra ----> Either Special Chakra or Life-Force; seen in Nagato and Orochimaru

Red Chara----> Tailed Beast, Itachi's susanoo

Green Chakra ----> Shisui...(and from filler - shippuden movie 4 - 4th hokage - i predicted he had a green rasengan before actually seeing the movie.)

anyways...was just thinking perhaps it could be useful to deduce something if it's not just kishi's whim.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Do The Four Different Kinds Of Chakra Have Any Relevance?

I don't really think it means anything. Just a detail prop to symbolize that certain characters are "different". But I don't think the colors themselves carry any direct effect.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

They are not related in any way. They're just there to show details. Like

-Oh I have they Kyuubi lets get red Chakra
-Oh I went CM lv 9000 lets get purple to show my emo coolness
-Damn... I'm normal so I get blue!

Fillers don't count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

In the manga Normal chakra is yellow if I recall correctly, I wonder why the anime changed it to blue(Blue is better IMO though)

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
In the manga Normal chakra is yellow if I recall correctly, I wonder why the anime changed it to blue(Blue is better IMO though)
i do remember naruto saying to jiraiya his normal chakra was yellow not sure if every1s was tho
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
manko uchiuga
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: at the hyuga secret temple about to awaken the 11 tails
manko uchiuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
i do remember naruto saying to jiraiya his normal chakra was yellow not sure if every1s was tho
i dont think so i think he also said blue and then he had a red chakra
manko uchiuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #7
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by manko uchiuga View Post
i dont think so i think he also said blue and then he had a red chakra
In the manga he said yellow chakra, and red(because of the fox)

In the anime he said blue instead.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote