Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 04:11 AM   #1
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

Caliburn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Problem

Whenever I got to 'change avatar' or something else on the Control Panel, it says 'waiting activation or the admin shut your acc down. But I already activated my account and I just made the account so a admin couldn't have shut it down. Also where is the 'change signature' button? Please help!
Old 05-13-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Problem

Your problem seems unspecific (for me), maybe its specific for somebody else..

Anyway, as to the signature problem .. there are certain requirements that you need to meet in order to unlock some forum privileges , if i am not mistaken.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-13-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

Really? If It's that then It's that I need a number of posts probaly. We'll thanks for trying to help me anyway!

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-13-2011 at 04:25 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:23 AM   #4
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
Really? If it's that then it's that i need a number of posts probaly. Well thanks for helping
Absolutely.
Well I am aware that I cant answer your problem relating unto thee Admin Shut Down Acc. Thingy , I am passing this to the others.

Have a nice day ahead.

EDIT : May I Add you as friend ?

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-13-2011, 04:25 AM   #5
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Absolutely.
Well I am aware that I cant answer your problem relating unto thee Admin Shut Down Acc. Thingy , I am passing this to the others.

Have a nice day ahead.

EDIT : May I Add you as friend ?
Sure, you'll be my first friend on this forum.

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-13-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:29 AM   #6
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

So can anyone else help me with this?
Old 05-13-2011, 04:37 AM   #7
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I believe you must have...I think it's 15 posts before you can edit signature, avatar and profile details.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 05-13-2011, 05:58 AM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I believe you must have...I think it's 15 posts before you can edit signature, avatar and profile details.
Ten posts.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

5 post 10 rep point actually guys

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 05-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

Ok thanks guys. I really appreactiate it.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

see guys
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88756

Old 05-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
KimikoUchiha
Genin

KimikoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ugh im having that problem too!!!! it says i hate sasuke but i dont
Old 05-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #13
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

Hey how many posts do you need to have an album? Becuase I can't find my album on my profile.

Last edited by Err; 05-13-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimikoUchiha View Post
ugh im having that problem too!!!! it says i hate sasuke but i dont
I'm sorry, but the forum has an infallible personality meter and picks your favorite for you. You could just be in denial.

@Caliburn There's a sticky topic somewhere around these upper forum divisions detailing that specific question.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #15
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

kreegah it was unsticky I find it when while looking for a thread

Old 05-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey how many posts do you need to have an album? Becuase I can't find my album on my profile.
Please remove that image, it's illegal.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 05-13-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #17
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Michael, please remove that image from your quote.

Kthxbai.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow, totally didn't catch that. Thanks.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #19
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Whenever I got to 'change avatar' or something else on the Control Panel, it says 'waiting activation or the admin shut your acc down. But I already activated my account and I just made the account so a admin couldn't have shut it down. Also where is the 'change signature' button? Please help!
Seems like you were able to obtain the right to edit your details.
Requirements were to have 5 posts or 10 reputation points, and wait an hour for the system to check out.
Quote:
50 posts in order to create your own album. For now, you can only view other user's albums.
*click*
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Closed Thread