Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Osama's Death Was BS. Conspiracy continues.

Not surprised that the Illuminati controlled media would cover it up as they did need a scapegoat, or boogeyman of sorts, to keep their agenda active.

Now you may ask "Ok what was the point of waiting."

Fueling the fires of War.

We lost all patriotism or near all of it for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Which was partly due to conspiracy theories about 9/11 and a bunch of other things as well including not being able to find Osama. Obama was losing popularity as well.

So what do they do? They claim they kill Osama giving Obama popularity, instilled/renewed patriotism as well as have started a spark of war (which will most likely happen) in Pakistan now.

Sorry to any of you that believe Osama and his AQ members were behind 9/11..if you really think that then I highly suggest looking at visual facts and verbal testimonies of that incident rather than what is in the news these days.

But I honestly had the thought that Osama was dead a while ago, hence my arguments before when all the threads here about him being killed popping up , literally don't mean jack diddly except manipulation of votes for Obama's re-election and now to spark a new conflict with another country to keep the economy/Illuminati agenda flowing on course.

As I said before: War = Money and Power. Without it a lot of countries would fall from 1st world status to 2nd or maybe 3rd.

I posted another thread in these forums which has a relation to this. I highly suggest to give it a look. Not to convince you, but to just show you and inform you of some things.

Also I HIGHLY recommend watching the documentary: In Plane Sight.

Totally changed my views on our government and what has been happening for the past decade and a half.

Discuss.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Osama's Death Was BS. Conspiracy continues.

I say Osama's dead, so let's go on with our lives, and forget about this government crap.

Life is just too damn short to worry about stuff like this.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

THE F*** IS THIS!?

What is this?Bhutto says Bin Laden was murdered in 2007 and in the same year she gets assasinated?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Not even mentioning Pakistan Government claimed that Mehsud was responsible.
The same Pakistan where Osama was able to hide for years?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I say Osama's dead, so let's go on with our lives, and forget about this government crap.

If want to be ignorant to the fact that the Bush Administration were apart of several secret societies including the Illuminati and they still continue to run this country then be my guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
THE F*** IS THIS!?

What is this?Bhutto says Bin Laden was murdered in 2007 and in the same year she gets assasinated?
Yup.

Other notable facts:

3/22 was the date that Obama chose to pass the Health Care Reform.

322 is the notable number that represents the secret org known as Skull and Bones which Bush and his father and grandfather were apart of in their senior years of college at Yale.

I have been researching this stuff all weekend..trying to disprove a lot of what I have been reading and have been unable to. Which literally scares the hell out of me.

Edit: Researching conspiracy theories n such I mean.

And yes that Pakistan.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #6
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
If want to be ignorant to the fact that the Bush Administration were apart of several secret societies including the Illuminati and they still continue to run this country then be my guest.

Yup.

Other notable facts:

3/22 was the date that Obama chose to pass the Health Care Reform.

322 is the notable number that represents the secret org known as Skull and Bones which Bush and his father and grandfather were apart of in their senior years of college at Yale.

I have been researching this stuff all weekend..trying to disprove a lot of what I have been reading and have been unable to. Which literally scares the hell out of me.
It's your own fault for looking all of this stuff up.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Hey I like to be informed xD

I'm not scared as in I will conform like a coward. But a lot of things have been linking together constantly throughout everything I have looked up.

Illuminati, Skull and Bones, UFOs being Demonic Extra Dimensional Beings which possess a willing host to obtain materialistic and terrestial power (The Bush's), CIA being the ones responsible for nearly all terrorist attacks on our soil...just a lot of dude.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

It's the bunnies man.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well different People have different Interests.

I am digging the Jack the Ripper Case as example to the point where was disturbed for a rather long time and even in sleep when I had my Eyes closed still had the disturbing Image of Catherine Eddowes Post Autopsy Photo and MJK's Corpse in my head.
Even back in School at any point I had my hands free I took out my notes.

Large interest means your hooked.And if your too hooked you are getting too much into it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #10
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97840

I highly recommend giving the videos in that thread of mine a look as well.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #11
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Well different People have different Interests.

I am digging the Jack the Ripper Case as example to the point where was disturbed for a rather long time and even in sleep when I had my Eyes closed still had the disturbing Image of Catherine Eddowes Post Autopsy Photo and MJK's Corpse in my head.
Even back in School at any point I had my hands free I took out my notes.

Large interest means your hooked.And if your too hooked you are getting too much into it.
I'm just largely interested in it. As I have never been able to believe what the mainstream media says, nor have I ever been able to agree or believe what religions go by.

It's still eerie though looking at all these cold hard facts together in a big picture.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #12
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

*cough* Made this a LONG TIME AGO

/time for bump

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #13
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It gets shorter when you dismiss it. Because anyone's fair game.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #14
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool thread. I like conspiracies.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #15
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

As soon as you said Illuminati I stopped reading
Old 05-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #16
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I admit that I skimmed the topic jin,but you gotta stop judging subjects with such a wide spectrum of variables. What turned me off to the other topic was the notion that religion is evil, but that is to ignore the fact that religion and its implementation was never linear. Now you start making assertions about patriotism and what not, can't really discuss these types of things unless you are willing to label whole groups of people indiscriminately.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #17
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

You have got to be joking right.....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #18
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
As soon as you said Illuminati I stopped reading

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I've always believed in conspiracy. Not entirely sure of how major the conspiracy may be. I don't trust anything the media says though. That's about as far as I go though, anything else is probably out of my control.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I've always believed in conspiracy. Not entirely sure of how major the conspiracy may be. I don't trust anything the media says though. That's about as far as I go though, anything else is probably out of my control.
I can Agree with this,and i dont really pay attention to the media either.But i dont really go deep into it and get obsessed .

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote