Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-09-2011, 09:08 PM   #21
konanXD2
Academy Graduate

konanXD2 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konanXD2 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konanXD2 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konanXD2 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why is Orochimaru continuously Hyped after he's been gone?

I also think orochimaru is gonna make a comeback.
konanXD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #22
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Orochimaru's time has passed
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #23
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Orochimaru's "death" was shitty.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #24
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

What he deserved.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #25
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think Orochimaru is going to take over Kabuto's body in the end, and take over the world.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #26
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Orochimaru's time has passed
I don't think so, why have orochimaru's time pass just to have a character that acts exactly like him?(Kabuto)

I believe he will make a return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I think Orochimaru is going to take over Kabuto's body in the end, and take over the world.
I think thats possible.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #27
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I think that's lame.

Orochimaru was a good villain. And his death was anticlimactic.
Jiraiya at least had an honorable death.
Itachi had a good death, even though he died from sickness. Because he actually died in an epic battle.

I don't want this to turn into something my seven year old cousin could predict. And taking away Kabuto's character by turning him into Orochimaru, would suck some major ass.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 05-09-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #28
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I think that's lame.

Itachi had a good death, even though he died from sickness. Because he actually died in an epic battle.

I don't want this to turn into something my seven year old cousin could predict. And taking away Kabuto's character by turning him into Orochimaru, would suck some major ass.
OR.

Kabuto may have a plan to bring Orochimaru back.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #29
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I think that's lame.

Thank you
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

That sounds much cooler to me.

Though, I'm personally hoping for Kabuto to pull off a double agent type persona.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #31
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

what do you mean?
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #32
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Either working for both sides of the war, or just being his own man with his own goals, in some way.

Maybe doing something secretively for both sides because it benefits him in the long haul.

OR, this is one of my favorites actually...

Working with the Leaf Village itself over the years, on a secret mission.

Pretty much, I think Kabuto has a lot of potential, and I would like it if he wasn't your cliche, atypical character/villain/protagonist.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #33
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

thanks for clarifying and that sounds cool
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #34
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Either working for both sides of the war, or just being his own man with his own goals, in some way.

Maybe doing something secretively for both sides because it benefits him in the long haul.

OR, this is one of my favorites actually...

Working with the Leaf Village itself over the years, on a secret mission.

Pretty much, I think Kabuto has a lot of potential, and I would like it if he wasn't your cliche, atypical character/villain/protagonist.
This would be amazing.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #35
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Thanks, it probably won't happen, but I thought it would be cool.

And Kabuto's still mysterious enough to pull off that character.

While he doesn't really seem like a good guy, he also hasn't really nailed down the role as a total villain yet either. At least, I don't think he has.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #36
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks, it probably won't happen, but I thought it would be cool.

And Kabuto's still mysterious enough to pull off that character.

While he doesn't really seem like a good guy, he also hasn't really nailed down the role as a total villain yet either. At least, I don't think he has.
Yeah, he's always had a small soft spot.