Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Predictions for the Plot

I don't think Tobi stole Kin and Gin because of their Nine-Tails chakra. Even Kabuto said "Who cares about Gin and Kin?". Does that mean that they don't mean anything? I don't think Kabuto would bring someone back to life that helps Tobi to that extent. Remember, Tobi had a plan ready to set out on and everything. It was only by chance for him that Kabuto asked to join with him. Everything that Tobi does related to Kabuto means nothing in association with the Moon Eye Plan. I think that Tobi was only causing all that havoc to draw Naruto out.

BY THE WAY,

If Naruto can sense evil energy, doesn't that mean he can just run straight to Tobi and take him out?
This is how I see it panning out (with merely the info from the last chapter):

Naruto and Bee run out to Tobi and try to battle him.
Instead, Tobi sends out Sasuke to fight Naruto and runs away as Bee follows Tobi. Tobi defeats Bee and seals the 8 Tails (this sets it up so Naruto is their only hope left and he has to be the hero). Tobi awaits the end of the battle between Naruto and Sasuke 'till when Naruto is on the brink of death so he can seal up Nine-Tails. Tobi expects Sasuke and Naruto to basically knock each other out. INSTEAD OF THIS HAPPENING, Naruto somehow persuades Sasuke that he understands how Sasuke feels and Sasuke (through PNJ) joins Naruto to fight, and eventually defeat, Tobi. (oh and they break Tobi's mask and FINALLY SEE WHO HE IS!!!! )
THE END.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Predictions for the Plot

I hope it doesn't end that predictably

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote