Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
Ackwell
Freshmen Academy Student

Ackwell is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why is Orochimaru continuously Hyped after he's been gone?

If you haven't noticed the hype Orochimaru continues to recieve in his absence, you'd understand that he'll be returning eventually. Madara is always saying "dang Orochimaru you sly bugger" or "Crikey Orochimaru that peccer!" The guy somehow figured out how to continuously be reborn. This is without a Sharingan, or Rinnegan. It's the White Snake mthr Fkrz! lol

Orochimaru forever. We continue to remain Loyal to you and your Genius, and await your return eagerly. Kabuto isn't going to be able to handle it for much longer.
Ackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why is Orochimaru continuously Hyped after he's been gone?

Um... Nanda?
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This is a little hard but it's also possible. As much as i wanna believe his time is over, we never actually saw him at full strength. i honestly think he'd be a better user of the sharingan than most....You're right...it's as if kishi is preventing orochimaru from being forgotten. why? Jiraiya hasn't been mentioned in a while...there are no hints of him ever coming back...he's done his part. so we'll wait and see.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I mean, he could be summoned. Kabuto injected himself with Orochimaru's cells and therefore, has the proper requirements for an Edo Tensei.

I doubt no more than four more people will be summoned throughout the duration of the war though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well kabuto was always orochimaru's underling, i don't think orochimaru would like it to be controlled by kabuto .
Old 05-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

If Orochimaru was dead, why did Kabuto not revive him with Edo Tensei? Yeah!

Orochimaru lives!

The apocalypse comes in three days. REPENT!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:48 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I assume it is because Kabuto has his powers. Essentially it is a way to boost Kabuto's hype.
Orochimaru will not return as a charter; however, in terms of secret to be revealed, he may return in flashbacks particularly in regards to Danzo.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #8
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Nope. He will return as a charachter. As long as a single cell of him lives he can spread. And if he takes over whole kabuto's body he becomes him. Kabut has been seen amazingly changing due to his powers. But thats because he dosen't orochimaru is just using him now to lay low. Orochimaru aint dead. He is just waiting for the right moment. Im sure of it.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #9
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
If you haven't noticed the hype Orochimaru continues to recieve in his absence, you'd understand that he'll be returning eventually. Madara is always saying "dang Orochimaru you sly bugger" or "Crikey Orochimaru that peccer!" The guy somehow figured out how to continuously be reborn. This is without a Sharingan, or Rinnegan. It's the White Snake mthr Fkrz! lol

Orochimaru forever. We continue to remain Loyal to you and your Genius, and await your return eagerly. Kabuto isn't going to be able to handle it for much longer.
okay dude, this is like you're second thread about oro returning. You should join the orochimaru fan club (I think there is one on the site). Anyways, it just doesn't work, orochimaru was symbolically destroyed after sasuke defeated orocimaru (the snakes catching on fire and dying). Kabuto's role right now is to define himself rather than oro. Sure there are many things oro knew and powers of his that kabuto has that have yet to be revealed, but that does not mean oro will return. He has served his purpose in the plot, that's all there is to it.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #10
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
okay dude, this is like you're second thread about oro returning. You should join the orochimaru fan club (I think there is one on the site). Anyways, it just doesn't work, orochimaru was symbolically destroyed after sasuke defeated orocimaru (the snakes catching on fire and dying). Kabuto's role right now is to define himself rather than oro. Sure there are many things oro knew and powers of his that kabuto has that have yet to be revealed, but that does not mean oro will return. He has served his purpose in the plot, that's all there is to it.
I don't agree
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #11
Ackwell
Freshmen Academy Student

Ackwell is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with Uchiha Ash.
Kish has left us some interesting clues into his return yet again. He's slowly taking over all of Kabutos cells. Kabuto may be in control now of them fully consuming him, but eventually we must remember Kabuto is going to be fighting Uchiha Sasuke! Or even Naruto so it's guaranteed they will take him to his limit. He'll be out of Chakra completely and then guess what... No more holding back the White Snake.

The Rebirth yet again, Of a full Powered, Orochimaru Sama.

And who lies before him? Uchiha Sasuke, who is at his limits. Perfect time to finish his plan I would say. Orochimaru with the Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and an Uchiha body!
Ackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

Mini-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
I agree with Uchiha Ash.
Kish has left us some interesting clues into his return yet again. He's slowly taking over all of Kabutos cells. Kabuto may be in control now of them fully consuming him, but eventually we must remember Kabuto is going to be fighting Uchiha Sasuke! Or even Naruto so it's guaranteed they will take him to his limit. He'll be out of Chakra completely and then guess what... No more holding back the White Snake.

The Rebirth yet again, Of a full Powered, Orochimaru Sama.

And who lies before him? Uchiha Sasuke, who is at his limits. Perfect time to finish his plan I would say. Orochimaru with the Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and an Uchiha body!
That... actually kinda makes sense. Although I think Naruto vs. Sasuke would be more dramatic that Naruto vs. Orochimaru since they used to be best friends and teammates.
Mini-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #13
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

As much as I would love to see Orochimaru come back, I am a little skeptical of it happening. His soul was taken be a sword that doesn't exactly exist in the material world. So, he may be sealed in a way that in unlike any other we know of; as the way Itachi took him away is still not known all that well. While I still hold out hope, I am not sure if it is possible.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I'll be disappointed if there's no more Orochimaru.

His death was awful.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #15
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

His mind/soul/spirit being sealed in a permanent genjutsu by Itachi makes me wonder if it is even possible to really revive Orochimaru except in bodily terms. I think the uber-villian mantle has fallen to Madara and coming up, possibly Kabuto.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

orochimaru still lives on in kabuto....
and kabuto is really enjoying his powers

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
If Orochimaru was dead, why did Kabuto not revive him with Edo Tensei? Yeah!

Orochimaru lives!

The apocalypse comes in three days. REPENT!
Because he is sealed in Itachi's drunk land.

Unless he gets released, he ain't coming back.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I assume it is because Kabuto has his powers. Essentially it is a way to boost Kabuto's hype.
Orochimaru will not return as a charter; however, in terms of secret to be revealed, he may return in flashbacks particularly in regards to Danzo.

Agreed.

Kabuto is the new Orochimaru.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kabuto wouldn't revive Orochimaru even if he could because he's rockin' the whole snake-powers thing
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #20
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree I see orochimaru returning. There is a reason why he wouldn't let orochimaru be forgotten.

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 05-11-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote