Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Lol I love OBD

Rokudo Mukuro owns Itachi, Pain, Pre-skip Strawhat crew, and Magellan. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lol I love OBD

The Itachi, & Pain part is true.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

And Aizen got owned by Pokemonverse. xD

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Well yeah.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 05-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
are you saying that as if that statement isnt true, because he would get lolstomped by the pokemonverse
Old 05-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Arceus recreates the universe cause it can.

Diagla time rapes. Etc. Etc.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
That is correct.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #8
Seven

Awards Showcase

I's just so funny how Aizen gets owned by pokemon though.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The entire HST gets owned by arceus alone.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #10
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mewtwo apparently ties with OnePiece so he could own most of the HST.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
Seven

Awards Showcase

Minus Blackbeard, he creates a blackhole and destroys the universe before Arceus can.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Minus Blackbeard, he creates a blackhole and destroys the universe before Arceus can.
Ok, the time it takes for him to create a black hole, arcues has erased him from the plane of existence.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #13
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
im guessing this is a joke, but if its not black bears black holes arent actual blackholes (im sure youre joking but somtimes people say the dumbest thing)
Old 05-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #14
Seven

Awards Showcase

True.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

And the fact they are psuedo black holes.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
im guessing this is a joke, but if its not black bears black holes arent actual blackholes (im sure youre joking but somtimes people say the dumbest thing)
Was a trick statement to see who would be like " That's true" and leave their statements dead.

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #17
roguezan
Genin Elite

roguezan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@ the OP

Considering your tastes, they wouldn't love you. Just saiyan.