Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #21
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You with a katana VS. A Bear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Depends what kind of bear it is. If it is something like a Black Bear, beating it with a katana could probably happen with at least minimal injury depending on your sword skill, but if it is something like a Grizzly, you are probably going to be mauled to death in about 5 seconds. Having been within 30 feet of a full grown Grizzly in the wild(that sucker was f#$*ing huge,at least 800 pounds easy) I don't think having a 4 ft. long sword wouldn't do you a lot of good.
Yeah, I just assumed it was a Grizzly bear. I could take a black bear pretty easy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #22
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

one quick Iai strike and the bear goes down.........in my dreams.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #23
Kamaitachi
Genin

Kamaitachi has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

You people are idiots if you think you can take on a bear with a sword. Let alone that dude who thinks he can chop its head off, better yet with one cut.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #24
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaitachi View Post
You people are idiots if you think you can take on a bear with a sword. Let alone that dude who thinks he can chop its head off, better yet with one cut.
As I said before, ima beast swordsman.

You can't really say that we can't take on a bear if you don't know us in real life.

If itsa grizzly then nevermind, I'm in deep doo doo.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #25
konnle1oo
Academy Graduate

konnle1oo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to konnle1oo

i would use my katana and chidori on that bear slice him up and bild me a fire cook him for lunch
Old 05-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I stab it in the face. Or jugular after sidesteping.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #27
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

considering i don't know how to properly use a katana, i'd be bear food

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #28
konnle1oo
Academy Graduate

konnle1oo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to konnle1oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnle1oo View Post
i would use my katana and chidori on that bear slice him up and bild me a fire cook him for lunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I stab it in the face. Or jugular after sidesteping.
poor old bear he would die and i would love it im so cold
Old 05-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #29
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

anyone below the age of 18 and said they would take a bear lied unless you have muscles the size of the bear and speed as fast as(im not either so)....well i only no running speed but unless you can swing a sword faster than a bear can swing it paw. I'm pretty sure unless your that cocky you would be backing away instead of trying to die on that very day. some of you have seen to much anime as your not really gonna chop off a body part with some small katanas and average muscle size. you would wound it and make it madder and die quicker. If it were me I would even be in the cave. I'm a track runner. I would use my skills to run and take cover until it goes away to live another daY like a common sensible person would do.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Old 05-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #30
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I would win. I would just start flexing at it and it'd go blind from my manliness and run away crying. Then I would break the kantana in half and into little pieces. Then I would chase after the bear and break it with the fist in my beard. I would then procede to use the tiny pieces of kantana as a tooth pick when I am finished devouring and skinning the bear by hand. Making myself a bear coat that I would give to charity.......
Wait...I'm not Chuck Norris.....
I'd die.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #31
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pretty sure the average human would die in this fight. Good thing I am not average. I am a certified badass.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #32
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's quite possibly a double KO.

The Katana through the bear's throat would maybe kill it.
But you're going to be in range of the bear's claws.

Also not to mention bear's are hella fast.

The best melee against a bear would probably be a spear.

The idea is not to get in the bear's attack range.

Also I wonder if caltrops would help at all?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 05-16-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:54 AM   #33
Negimafan123
Freshmen Academy Student

Negimafan123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well just cover teh katana in honey, the bear look at it starts licking, then i stab its throat and run like hell
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #34
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Bear speedblitzes.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #35
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Run away from the cave up a tree.

And if the bear trys to climb up the tree I throw the katana at it.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #36
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathraiser View Post
You're lost in the forest and ran into a hungry grizzly bear that want to devour you, your only defense is a katana.

...Well, I'm screwed.

Old 07-17-2011, 12:22 PM   #37
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
...Well, I'm screwed.
You give it a hug. GG.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #38
Lizardburger
Ninja Academy Student

Lizardburger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

even if i were to somehow make a first strike, which is pretty improbable, the bear would win. even if, as some of you say are skilled swordsman, there is still the issue of fear and how it would affect your coordination. one swipe from a paw and that katana is snapped in half. bear wins 95/100 times
Old 07-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #39
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hm on second thought even with a katana you're most likely dead meat.
You might get lucky and kill the bear but chances are it's taking you with it.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #40
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

i hand him the katana and tell him 2 go and kill some fish in the river with it. then i win by default cuz i will live.
Closed Thread