Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #61
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: I'm Challenging crystalblade

You first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #62
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'll start by saying that i doubt oga would be able to dodge all of genbu's shooting rocks, as kurama (an s classs demon on par with hieh) was still hit by them.

this would also be a problem since genbu could sink his tail into the ground and strike baby while oga is worried about the rocks.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #63
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
i'll start by saying that i doubt oga would be able to dodge all of genbu's shooting rocks, as kurama (an s classs demon on par with hieh) was still hit by them.

this would also be a problem since genbu could sink his tail into the ground and strike baby while oga is worried about the rocks.
Oga doesn't have to worry about the rocks when he can take a boulder with very minimum injury, He blitz Genbu and destroys the rocks on his way breaking everyone of them. That includes the energy brain rock that Genbu would send out which causes him to be unable to reform right and or die once it is destroyed. The glowing redness is a dead give a way to a skilled fighter who can hit a baby's clone. xD Genbu isn't the smartest either, he sent his own energy membrane at Kurama in the rock shower which makes me think the only way he can send out the rocks is if he sends out his membrane. Oga also has enough strength to break a boulder with a single punch. All Genbu has is phasing through rock and using his tail. BL can watch himself if they are attacked not to mention Oga is building buster durability and stamina that seems to never end. ( Slight exageration ) Oga also moves easily at sonic speeds as to where genbu hasn't shown much moving around at all other than jumping.

Oga smashes the energy membrane and blows up Genbu.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #64
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

according to the obd, oga only possess speed that is fast than the eye can see, which isnt all that fast compared to someone with superhuman reactions.

genbu can fight using his tail, which can appear anywhere on the building.he can do this even while underground himself, safe from damage. since kurama has outstanding reflexes and was still nailed, that should tell you that avoiding it would be difficult.

like i said, since genbu can attack from multiple directions and has better speed feats according to the obd, baby would likely get hit before oga could do much about it. the tail is apparently hard to sense as well, considering kuwabara (fantasic in regards to his senses) said he didnt even sense the tail coming.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #65
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
according to the obd, oga only possess speed that is fast than the eye can see, which isnt all that fast compared to someone with superhuman reactions.

genbu can fight using his tail, which can appear anywhere on the building.he can do this even while underground himself, safe from damage. since kurama has outstanding reflexes and was still nailed, that should tell you that avoiding it would be difficult.

like i said, since genbu can attack from multiple directions and has better speed feats according to the obd, baby would likely get hit before oga could do much about it. the tail is apparently hard to sense as well, considering kuwabara (fantasic in regards to his senses) said he didnt even sense the tail coming.
All true but is the building they are on have stone in it? Even so if it did Genbu would get about a foot into it before stopping on the steel structure which he can't phase through. Oga also spams lightning into the rock shower the moment Genbu makes an attempt on BL. This destroys the shower with such speed that Genbu can barely scratch BL. Even if the tail were quick enough to hit BL before the shower was raped, BL can run around 15 meters of this roof while keeping Oga alive.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #66
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

but if baby seperates genbu should be able to keep him seperated long enough for oga to die.

the red stone isnt visable when genbu fires his body parts initially, kurama had to cut through the rocks several times before the red stone was revealed. i hate to keep bringing it up but the speed of said rocks are also beyond what oga could hope to destroy fully. i doubt he'd be able to stop more than 2 rocks per genbu's assaults. by the time he finds the rock, baby will have been attacked.

we may want to ask about the roofs structure, but im sure the fact that it's top layer is likely stone should allow genbu to do his thing.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #67
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but if baby seperates genbu should be able to keep him seperated long enough for oga to die.

the red stone isnt visable when genbu fires his body parts initially, kurama had to cut through the rocks several times before the red stone was revealed. i hate to keep bringing it up but the speed of said rocks are also beyond what oga could hope to destroy fully. i doubt he'd be able to stop more than 2 rocks per genbu's assaults. by the time he finds the rock, baby will have been attacked.

we may want to ask about the roofs structure, but im sure the fact that it's top layer is likely stone should allow genbu to do his thing.
It isn't gonna matter whether the rocks move fast or not if they don't damage a guy who tanked a boulder falling on him. Oga's lightning also takes the speed factor out because it is lightning which moves faster than supersonic speeds. Not full ftl lightning though, but still very fast indeed. The lightning fans out and obliterates the first shower as the rest breaks against Oga's body. BL can defend himself if he was able to damage Oga.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #68
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

your argument is sound and i am getting tired. lol. so i shall allot the victory to you. congratulations- your a very good debater. twas' fun.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #69
Seven

Awards Showcase

Ehh I am tired as well so I'll call a tie. You rep me I rep u.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #70
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

sounds good, although im lacking much rep currently. heres some reps. good night!

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #71
Seven

Awards Showcase

My rep boosted you up 3 power. xD

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 09:24 PM   #72
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

lol, i havnt been on much since the rep got reseted, so thats probably why.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #73
Seven

Awards Showcase

Could be. night.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #74
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

night.

.___