Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #61
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How Sai Shaft Saved The Ninja World With A Fake Smile :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I did.
I do, you mocked Danzo. You also said he was a coward.

A past I am truly ashamed of

But it is pretty cool that I am in fact my biggest rival.

It's like their was the old foolish me who called Danzo a coward

and the new enlightened me who sees that Danzo is a hero.

It's like I'm Cecil from FF4 going from a dark knight to a paladin.

and you're Tellah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #62
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why do I have to be Tellah? I want to be Fu So Ya. :/

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #63
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Why do I have to be Tellah? I want to be Fu So Ya. :/
Because you fit better calling everyone spoony bards.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #64
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Not sure what that means. Like a shorter version? I think the title sums it about up. Sai Shaft's gonna save the ninja world.
Too Long; Didn't Read
Tl;Dr

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #65
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YOU SPOONY BARD!!!!

Ummm, whatever do you mean?

Old 05-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #66
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
Too Long; Didn't Read
Tl;Dr
Ok then. Thought it was something like that.
Not really sure what the point of such a comment is
unless you got some strange notion that I shall
cater to your laziness and write a reader's digest version.
But I do thank you anyways for your post as it gives
others a chance to not read the text as well.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #67
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mrsticky005 again.

Damn!

Old 05-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #68
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ok then. Thought it was something like that.
Not really sure what the point of such a comment is
unless you got some strange notion that I shall
cater to your laziness and write a reader's digest version.
But I do thank you anyways for your post as it gives
others a chance to not read the text as well.
I was just saying what that meant, I read the whole thing.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #69
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
I was just saying what that meant, I read the whole thing.

Perhaps.

Though I just thinking writing TLR
is like complaining to Tolstoy that
War and Peace is too long to read.
Tolstoy would be like "Ok. Then don't read it."

But thanks for reading.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #70
Chojuro
Freshmen Academy Student

Chojuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Go Sai go!

Chojuro is offline   Reply With Quote