Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:10 AM   #81
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Re: History chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen Ichimaru View Post
I love history, especially Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Persian, and Japanese.
My favorite subjects are Japanese and Swedish history. I also find interest in the areas where the "weak" defeated the "strong", such as the successful native rebellions and the Swedish revolutionary war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
History better not be forgotten, otherwise we are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past...:/
Indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judious View Post
WW2 lol
WWII was in fact merely an aftermath of WWI. Due to the unjust peace treaty of Versailles, Germany required more territory and money if the people were to survive. So they invaded their close neighbors after diplomatic annexation was refused, and was immediately opposed by European great powers.

To be short; WWII was a war caused by nothing but a bad peace deal.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:40 AM   #82
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
History better not be forgotten, otherwise we are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past...:/
I create my own destiny. I am not bound to do anything just from not reading about history. That's a Psychology thing. Don't mistake this for me saying I hate history though. I'm rather indifferent.

People don't always learn from mistakes either. They do what other people did blindly, even if they know all about. Even if I don't screw up, someone else will.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 05-05-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #83
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

That is true, but it can be learned from..I've taken Psychology, so I can appreciate that.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #84
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I create my own destiny. I am not bound to do anything just from not reading about history. That's a Psychology thing. Don't mistake this for me saying I hate history though. I'm rather indifferent.

People don't always learn from mistakes either. They do what other people did blindly, even if they know all about. Even if I don't screw up, someone else will.
A good ideology. Though history can be interesting sometimes.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ancient, evolution, future, history, industrial, medieval, modern, pre-history, renassance, technology, war, world history