Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default I have an important annoucement to make regarding a theory

Tobi is Zetsoom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: I have an important annoucement to make regard a theory

I just knew it was gonna be this xD I bet Jakropha put you up to this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 05-03-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
Kyza Bankz
Chunin Exam Participant

Kyza Bankz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who's Zetsoom
Old 05-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
MidnightPhase
Freshmen Academy Student

MidnightPhase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Huh? Do you mean Zetsu? Where did you come across this information? Citing a referral source when making this kind of claim... it's a suggested idea so people don't misunderstand.

Like me.

I really don't understand what you meant... O.o

I scare many...
MidnightPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightPhase View Post
Huh? Do you mean Zetsu? Where did you come across this information? Citing a referral source when making this kind of claim... it's a suggested idea so people don't misunderstand.

Like me.

I really don't understand what you meant... O.o
..........I don't think you really had to take it seriously

......or maybe you do, because madara really is zetsoom..lol
Kidding

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
MidnightPhase
Freshmen Academy Student

MidnightPhase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guess that's just me... snickers...

I scare many...
MidnightPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: I have an important annoucement to make regarding a theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Tobi is Zetsoom.
is this jakaropha's doing wooster?
Old 05-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
is this jakaropha's doing wooster?
Yes, now vote for Danzo everyone.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97451

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yes, now vote for Danzo everyone.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97451
You heard him
Tobi is Zetsoom

NOW VOTE FOR DANZO DAMN IT!!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #10
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

so this zetsoom thing is truly catching on eh...

@ Jakropa, how do u decide on "soom"...something i'm not catching?

anyway, Kishi is using this zetsu thing to distract us...

Is Wooster saying there are several Tobi's too? man!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #11
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

there no evidence that is legit so ever that zetsu is madara uchiha other than that white goo that zetsu is made off when madara uchiha rip off his arm and the part that zetsu always calls madara tobi.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #12
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
So I can add you to the followers of Zetsoom?

Followers
Jakropha
JazzJunkie4
jesse uzumaki
(edit) wooster

Its still growing!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell Jazz? How could you let Jakropha convert you?
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 05-04-2011 at 04:34 PM.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
What the hell Jazz? How could you let Jakropha convert you?
I didn't it is a lie!!! curse you jakaropha!
Old 05-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #14
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Then I shall cross you off the list! Damn you Jakropha!
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #15
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I see Wooster has seen the light.

The Light:

...../\.....
..../..\....
.../....\...
../......\..
./........\.
/..........\
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #16
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
so this zetsoom thing is truly catching on eh...

@ Jakropa, how do u decide on "soom"...something i'm not catching?

anyway, Kishi is using this zetsu thing to distract us...

Is Wooster saying there are several Tobi's too? man!
Yet another funky secret from my imaginative brain...

Zetsu in plural, as most people like to say
Zetsoo
I added the 'M' to signify, Madara
Zetsoom
He's a Zetsoo, and he's Madara, he's a Zetsoo Madara
Zetsoom...

If this catched on and becomes a fad, I will be truly happy
Everyone... make this a FAD! I will truly love you all

Old 05-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #17
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Damn it Wooster... You gave in.
---
Now Vote Sasuke! Please?

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #18
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Zetsoom is a practitioner of Tarvuism.

I accept Zetsoom as my Priestumty.

Hebbo!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #19
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Zetsoom is a practitioner of Tarvuism.

I accept Zetsoom as my Priestumty.

Hebbo!
Lol
I pee'd lauging at the iront
No seriously, thanks, I need to go change now