Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Pre-timeskip Monkey D. Luffy(One Piece) vs current Rock Lee

I got this thought last night after watching a few episodes of One Piece. They start off in base but if the fight lasts an hour, Lee can open Inner Gates and Luffy can use Gear 2.

Restrictions: Luffy can't use Gear 3(it would be overkill in my opinion)

What are your thoughts?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Pre-timeskip Monkey D. Luffy(One Piece) vs current Rock Lee

In before the lock
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
roguezan
Genin Elite

roguezan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rock Lee gets his head punched off.
roguezan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

PTS Luffy can beat pein, rock lee gets murderized
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ok, that's all I wanted to know. I thought Luffy would be able to win with ease but I wasn't 100% sure.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

How many gates can Lee open? Or does that not matter?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:36 AM   #7
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
How many gates can Lee open? Or does that not matter?
I think 7th gated gai =Pts luffy in speed. so lee would probably have to open all the gates to stand a chance. and it really doesnt matter because physical attacks practically mean nothing to luffy, unless you hit really hard
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
I think 7th gated gai =Pts luffy in speed. so lee would probably have to open all the gates to stand a chance. and it really doesnt matter because physical attacks practically mean nothing to luffy, unless you hit really hard
Ok then that's what I thought.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #9
morgoth
Academy Graduate

morgoth has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

lee could win with his chain lotus move if he has opened gate 7
Old 05-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I got this thought last night after watching a few episodes of One Piece. They start off in base but if the fight lasts an hour, Lee can open Inner Gates and Luffy can use Gear 2.

Restrictions: Luffy can't use Gear 3(it would be overkill in my opinion)

What are your thoughts?

Overkill. Gear 2 is overkill.

Lotus won't do crap.... Luffy has taken much harder hits than that.... His stamina is wtfbbqsaucezomgamazing.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What's with all these retarded rape threads?

Seriously, Luffy was already Hypersonic+ before the Timeskip.

Lee gets blitzed.
Amari360 is offline   Reply With Quote