Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Judious
Banned

Judious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Are people that stupid?

The gigantic amount of celebration around this is disgusting. Osama is dead, okay cool, call me when something significantly meaningful to our current situation happens. There's nothing wrong with being happy about his demise; however, what will this actually do? This would have mattered a lot more had we found him almost a decade ago. Everything you see now in the Middle East is an escalation of the original events. There's almost no relation anymore and anyone who says otherwise is a brainwashed tool who is spoon fed by the mainstream news.

Killing Osama Bin-Laden is akin to killing a rapist. There's still rape occurring. People are acting as if his death will bring about a new age of instantaneous peace and understanding.

Plus there's all that garbage about him being thrown into the sea. What kind of crap is that? You just wasted the resources and time of the American people (and the world) to just throw him in the ocean? Then you make up an excuse about some burial ritual crap? One that according to every Muslim I've encountered, and every scholar on the web, and on t.v does not exist in the first place? The hell? You would think the people of America would have liked to see the lifeless body of the man supposedly charged with crimes against humanity. Excuses, excuses.

Kill one bad guy and another will just spring up in his place. When will America learn from the past?

If you rip a plant by the stem it will just regrow. You need to take it from the root and pull it out. I'm sick and tired of this pathetic bureaucracy and propaganda

Last edited by Vex; 05-02-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Judious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Are people that stupid?

Whoa. Language.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Osama wasn't Muslim, he was Islamic.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
Judious
Banned

Sorry I am used to talk like that on NF
Old 05-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
Judious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
He isn
Old 05-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
Santisimo
wishes he could troll

Santisimo has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Good for you. A good citizen fights against oppression.
Santisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #7
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

You sir are a moron who needs to watch his mouth, and you are also blind to the significance of his burial. Think for a moment. No other country now or in the history of the world would have done something like that but the USA. It shows that we're better than them, although he didn't deserve it.

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

The only thing I have to say is about the burial: the rationale for leaving the body at sea is to deny the terrorists their martyr's body. While I cannot find a specific number, it is traditional that burial is asap.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Islam is the name of the religion an Muslim is one who follows Islam. -____-

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
You sir are a moron who needs to watch his mouth, and you are also blind to the significance of his burial. Think for a moment. No other country now or in the history of the world would have done something like that but the USA. It shows that we're better than them, although he didn't deserve it.

Hahahahahahahaahaha oh man thanks for the laugh.

His death is completely insignificant EXCEPT for the fact his death will bring about a massive retaliation and possibly boost Obama's re-election campaign.

Think outside the box bud
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

People don't get to carried away over this. Really all this should be in the debate section. But anyway, calm down
Old 05-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #12
Santisimo
wishes he could troll

Retaliation? From WHO?

A major leader was just killed, I'm sure his followers have taken a big strike morally and possess no thoughts of retaliating.

If anything, they should worry about recovering from such a lost before coming out from beneath the ground and retaliating.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

If they die on land, they're to be buried in the ground, if they die at sea, they're to be buried in the ocean. Since they didn't want his grave site to be made into a shrine, they buried him at sea. It is a custom, just not necessarily the proper one, but who gaf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
The only thing I have to say is about the burial: the rationale for leaving the body at sea is to deny the terrorists their martyr's body. While I cannot find a specific number, it is traditional that burial is asap.
Preferably 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Hahahahahahahaahaha oh man thanks for the laugh.

His death is completely insignificant EXCEPT for the fact his death will bring about a massive retaliation and possibly boost Obama's re-election campaign.

Think outside the box bud
All it serves for other than that is closure. I'm glad he's dead, but damn.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #14
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santisimo View Post
Retaliation? From WHO? A major leader was just killed, I'm sure his followers have taken a big strike morally and possess no thoughts of retaliating. If anything, they should worry about recovering from such a lost before coming out from beneath the ground and retaliating.
Are you really that ignorant?

They have the resources, man power and leadership to execute a massive retaliation. Al qaeda is a HUGE organization.

If you think that this one guys death is going to make all the other terrorists, who held him to near God status, roll over and give up, you're blind as a bat.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #15
Santisimo
wishes he could troll

In a way, his death is insignificant. He was no longer America's most wanted criminal since Gaddafi bumped him off years ago. I'm not even sure if Bin Laden was in the top 5.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #16
Judious
Banned

`If you kill one man, it is as if you killed all people /

He was a bad muslim
Old 05-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I honestly don't care one way or another.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #18
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santisimo View Post
In a way, his death is insignificant. He was no longer America's most wanted criminal since Gaddafi bumped him off years ago. I'm not even sure if Bin Laden was in the top 5.
Yeah he was on the most wanted list until he was killed. Ayman replaced his spot now that he died.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #19
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post

All it serves for other than that is closure. I'm glad he's dead, but damn.
Closure to what exactly?

We are still in Afghanistan. We have yet to execute any sort of exiting plan. The only "closure" this would bring as I said in another thread, is for the families and loved ones of those who died in this military conflict so far and those who were lost on 9/11. But even then that is a false sense of closure considering Osama was a puppet and the conflict is still going on.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

So..ITT:

"Bawwwww everyone is so dumb and does everything wrong. Everyone is stupid and knows nothing of what they're talking about. I could clearly do much better, and my intelligence is clearly superior. Duh!"