Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #21
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Kakashi...Rampaged?

Yeah, he skipped the rampage as well as Choji's rampage. It could be made into anime filler, though. The author still has say on what goes in, so he could supervise the filler to show the respective epic win fights. Or the anime could skip 'em as well.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #22
TheJincurukiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

TheJincurukiMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sorry to sound stupid, but what "rampage" I'm sort of one to speed read. (not all the time, but some times) Considering Naruto is usually a book that I finish reading with in about an hour, I finish a chapter in minutes, so I may have missed it. Can you tell me what "rampage" you're talking about?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

in the war, kakashi started to get angry(im not so sure/sorta forgot, because he doesnt like the idea of playing w/ life, like being able to resurrect someone from the dead and forcing them to do stuff)
so thats when he said that he was going on a rampage

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #24
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJincurukiMaster View Post
Can you tell me what "rampage" you're talking about?
Chapter 524.

Kakashi said his Boiling Point is as low as ever for multiple reasons.
- Kabuto reviving Zabuza and Haku cause in the same Chapter Kakashi told Naruto in a Flashback he actually liked them for their Bond they shared.

- secondly, Kakashi can't forgive Kabuto for using Edo Tensei.
"Impure World Resurrection...its use can never be forgiven!"
Self-explainantory.

- Third:
Remember how Haku protected Zabuza the first time?
Kakashi remembered that Zabuza hesitated when trying to cut through Haku cause he was anguished over the latter's Death.
Kabuto crapped on that by letting Edo Zabuza do it emotionless.
Basically breaking the Bond the 2 shared.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Chapter 524.

- Kabuto reviving Zabuza and Haku cause in the same Chapter Kakashi told Naruto in a Flashback he actually liked them for their Bond they shared.

Self-explainantory.

- Third:
Kakashi remembered that Zabuza hesitated when trying to cut through Haku cause he was anguished over the latter's Death.
This is such retcon.

When it originally happen Kakashi thought something to the effect "He cut through the girl boy too?"

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #26
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well kishi said kakashi will play a major role as a main character this year. So hopefully he will make up for it *fingers crossed*
Old 05-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #27
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This is such retcon.

When it originally happen Kakashi thought something to the effect "He cut through the girl boy too?"
Though it's still true.
Chapter 31 Page 9.

Sure that's what is meant.

Zabuza remembering Haku wanting to stay by his side.
Sure that's the moment of Hesitation.

And that thought of Kakashi was before that moment occured.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #28
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I thinked he skipped Kakashi's and Choji's rampage so they can be turned into filler when the anime catches up so they won't need to be like bleach and cut in the middle of an arc for filler.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #29
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I thinked he skipped Kakashi's and Choji's rampage so they can be turned into filler when the anime catches up so they won't need to be like bleach and cut in the middle of an arc for filler.
I agree, the anime is getting pretty close to the manga so if the animators have to make kakashi's and choji's rampages filler than that will give enough time for the manga to progress further therefore cutting the stupid fillers arcs out too.

Now I just hope Kishi didin't skip the gaara vs the former kages part too.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #30
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
He also skipped the former kages vs gaara and onoki.
Nopt really in this recent chapter it seems that Gaara and Onoki hasn't even fought since they don't look tired or even battled.

Quote:
Hopefully, But he still skipped Kakashi's Rampage lol
Well we don't know for sure. I mean it hasn't been confirmed that the fight between them is over plus in like 2 chapters ago it seemed that they were still fighting in Naruto's vision although that was evening and now its like almost night plus by the looks of it Kakashi and his men are hiding for it seems the 7 Ninja Swordsmen are formidable opponents.

Who knows Kishi might get back to it in a few chapters.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #31
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He have better not skip Kakashi on his rampage. If he did he will see my rampage.
I think he is saving the best fights for the last.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #32
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He also skipped the former kages vs gaara and onoki.
Muu said he sensed Humans Kilometers ahead.

I am more than certain they haven't even fought.
Gaara and Onoki look fresh while the Division basically did nothing behind them.
Also hence the positioning of the 2.
Gaara and Onoki were hiding.Thus I am fairly certain they are still awaiting for them to arrive.

Perhaps Kishi wants Muu to fight at Full Power.
I mean the Guy can make himself invisible.And that at Night makes him lethal.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #33
TheJincurukiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

TheJincurukiMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Chapter 524.

Self-explainantory.

- Third:

Oh, ok. Thank you!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #34
MidnightPhase
Freshmen Academy Student

MidnightPhase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Begins to cackle madly. Am I the only one who remembers that Kishimoto based this on the world of Dragon Ball/Z/Kai... whatever they are calling it.

I don't think the war even got more then a few days in... Naruto's been known to learn things quickly.

I'm hoping (not certain) that the fight for Kakashi is coming.

I scare many...
MidnightPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #35
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Well kishi said kakashi will play a major role as a main character this year. So hopefully he will make up for it *fingers crossed*
Really?!? SWEEET! I hope my obsession with Kakashi returns...

(it faded after the several 'He's dead! Oh wait, no he's not. He's dead! Oh wait jk. Now he's really dead! Oh wait, Pain brought him back to life,' heh )
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote