Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #21
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 78-TV

I missed the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-t

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #22
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
I missed the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-t
what happened this time hachibi like most ppl fall asleep before the episode has happened to me many times for bleach!

also go on youtube and watch it they have it! GO!
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #23
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I saw this episode. At first something felt off about this ep.towards the end when Asuma sliced Hidan's throat. then i went back and watched the subbed episode,and surprise..the same ending.

I wonder if next weeks edits will include the removal of Hidan's Head.(pun intended)
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #24
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoFury666 View Post
I saw this episode. At first something felt off about this ep.towards the end when Asuma sliced Hidan's throat. then i went back and watched the subbed episode,and surprise..the same ending.

I wonder if next weeks edits will include the removal of Hidan's Head.(pun intended)
You should of said "I wonder if next weeks edits will include Hidan losing his head"
Old 05-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #25
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Hidan will keep his head cut off for the parts that he has his head cut off, as it will get reattached, and as shown when Naruto battled Orochimaru, he was shown cut in half, so---yeah.

The only things that didn't make sense to me was when they edited Hidan's ear being cut, making it so it wasn't cut, then checking to see if Asuma's ear was cut. Also changing Blood to DNA, they should have made it chakra and say that Hidan's weapon drags chakra towards it or something, would have made much more sense.

So---how is Shikamaru supposed to spray "DNA" onto Hidan's pike in episode 85/86? This is going to be hilarious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #26
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I think Hidan will keep his head cut off for the parts that he has his head cut off, as it will get reattached, and as shown when Naruto battled Orochimaru, he was shown cut in half, so---yeah.

The only things that didn't make sense to me was when they edited Hidan's ear being cut, making it so it wasn't cut, then checking to see if Asuma's ear was cut. Also changing Blood to DNA, they should have made it chakra and say that Hidan's weapon drags chakra towards it or something, would have made much more sense.

So---how is Shikamaru supposed to spray "DNA" onto Hidan's pike in episode 85/86? This is going to be hilarious.
They explained that he got his DNA through his skin cells
Old 05-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #27
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
what happened this time hachibi like most ppl fall asleep before the episode has happened to me many times for bleach!

also go on youtube and watch it they have it! GO!
i was too busy playing with my best friend that i forgot...

Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #28
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

anyone else thought that hidans laugh was bad in english

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #29
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
anyone else thought that hidans laugh was bad in english
I felt that it was okay, I already knew no one could ever compare to his Japanese voice.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:25 PM   #30
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wasn't able to enjoy the episode because had to I watched it with my mom.

Anyway I wans't able to watch the entire episode but I saw the preview though.

Don't be stupid guysDNA is an universal term.

Blood, skin cells, and hair it still all DAN. Im glad DXD handled it that way(how I actually expecyed it).

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #31
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I wasn't able to enjoy the episode because had to I watched it with my mom.

Anyway I wans't able to watch the entire episode but I saw the preview though.

Don't be stupid guysDNA is an universal term.

Blood, skin cells, and hair it still all DAN. Im glad DXD handled it that way(how I actually expecyed it).
Okay, but it would suck if Asuma had an identical twin because Identical Twins have identical DNA. I am an identical twin, and if lets say my brother got his "DNA" taken by Hidan, I would be screwed as well. I think sweat would have been better to use than DNA.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #32
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Okay, but it would suck if Asuma had an identical twin because Identical Twins have identical DNA. I am an identical twin, and if lets say my brother got his "DNA" taken by Hidan, I would be screwed as well. I think sweat would have been better to use than DNA.
Nah sweat would be retarded.

Wait where did you get that fail logic from?

Having an twin doesn't mean your DNA is the same. Every human have their own genetic blue print plus this the fantasy it doesn't have to make sense.

Plus Hidan's Jutsu work by aquiring the DNA from the person he is fighting so his twin won't be affected.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #33
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Quote:
Nah sweat would be retarded.

Wait where did you get that fail logic from?

Having an twin doesn't mean your DNA is the same. Every human have their own genetic blue print plus this the fantasy it doesn't have to make sense.

Plus Hidan's Jutsu work by aquiring the DNA from the person he is fighting so his twin won't be affected.
Identical Twins, such as myself, are split from one fertilized embryo, the DNA is also a part of that one fertilized embryo, therefor identical twins have the same DNA. Identical Twins have both the same genotypes and phenotypes, but some phenotypes may not be expressed in one twin, so you can't use the excuse that one twin looks different, so they can't possibly have the same DNA.

You are right, being a Twin doesn't mean that our DNA is the same, being an identical twin does though. Identical Twins are the only known humans to have the same DNA as one other human, so they do initially have the same "genetic blue print".

If they kept it as blood it wouldn't matter if he had an identical twin or not, because it also would judge on how much iron was in the blood, ect. It is fantasy, but if this was somehow in real life, that is what I am going at. Anyways, this is just the edited version, it isn't like his jutsu actually requires DNA, it just requires blood. If sweat was out, I think Chakra would be the next best thing, because everyone in Naruto apparently has their own type of chakra. I also don't like DNA because it won't make sense as to how Shikamaru is suppose to spray the DNA onto Hidan's pike in the next battle.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #34
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Identical Twins, such as myself, are split from one fertilized embryo, the DNA is also a part of that one fertilized embryo, therefor identical twins have the same DNA. Identical Twins have both the same genotypes and phenotypes, but some phenotypes may not be expressed in one twin, so you can't use the excuse that one twin looks different, so they can't possibly have the same DNA.

You are right, being a Twin doesn't mean that our DNA is the same, being an identical twin does though. Identical Twins are the only known humans to have the same DNA as one other human, so they do initially have the same "genetic blue print".

If they kept it as blood it wouldn't matter if he had an identical twin or not, because it also would judge on how much iron was in the blood, ect. It is fantasy, but if this was somehow in real life, that is what I am going at. Anyways, this is just the edited version, it isn't like his jutsu actually requires DNA, it just requires blood. If sweat was out, I think Chakra would be the next best thing, because everyone in Naruto apparently has their own type of chakra. I also don't like DNA because it won't make sense as to how Shikamaru is suppose to spray the DNA onto Hidan's pike in the next battle.
Shikamaru didn't spray Kakuzu's blood and he squierted it on his pike.

Plus DNA is still blood, and blood is still DNA. It doesn't really matter.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #35
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

why did they change blood to DNA?

earlier episode on DXD when Chiyo asked the docs if they checked Kankuro's blood not DNA

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #36
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

i heard NS the movie will appear on dxd on may 15th O.O

Old 05-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #37
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Quote:
Shikamaru didn't spray Kakuzu's blood and he squierted it on his pike.

Plus DNA is still blood, and blood is still DNA. It doesn't really matter.
You aren't totally correct, DNA is in blood, but it isn't the only thing that makes up red blood cells. Blood is definitely not DNA due to the fact that DNA is in every cell nucleus and Blood are cells such as Red and White Blood Cells. Still, it is just the edited version, so it doesn't matter, I am just pointing out a flaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
i heard NS the movie will appear on dxd on may 15th O.O
Where did you hear this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
why did they change blood to DNA?

earlier episode on DXD when Chiyo asked the docs if they checked Kankuro's blood not DNA

I think they did this because blood is a part of the body, I just don't think they want kids to know that it can escape from the body.

Last edited by Sasuke; 05-03-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #38
UzumakiNaruto0095
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: I've been awake for 1 month straight! I'm not tired at a-..ZZZZZZZZZZ
UzumakiNaruto0095 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So, when are the new episodes airing?

EDIT: Nevermind

Naruto in the flesh (as in personality)

-i am single straight and male

-Never, ever, under-estimate me or anybody else,because if you do, BIG MISTAKE!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by UzumakiNaruto0095; 05-04-2011 at 01:21 PM.
UzumakiNaruto0095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #39
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=Sasuke;5009806]You aren't totally correct, DNA is in blood, but it isn't the only thing that makes up red blood cells. Blood is definitely not DNA due to the fact that DNA is in every cell nucleus and Blood are cells such as Red and White Blood Cells. Still, it is just the edited version, so it doesn't matter, I am just pointing out a flaw.

QUOTE]

I asked my Biology teacher and she said no matter identical twins share the same DNA no matter what(skin, blood, and hair). You pointed out how in edited version they replaced blood with DNA and that what if the jutsu was used on a person who had an identical twin and that twin would be affected too so it was a flaw in the edit.

However that claim is false.

Since DNA is in all cells, skin, hair, blood, and so forth. Identical twins share the same DNA no matter what since they are just clones of each other. DNA holds the biological data of how you look and appear or phenotypes and genotypes(the traits you have but sometimes aren't shown).

Since in the origianl version Hidan's jutsu is only shown to require blood its still DNA because it uses DNA in blood cells. Either way if Asuma had a twin he would still be affected because identical twins share the same blood that is why they are identical they can't be differentiated from the inside and outside.

Thus its not an flaw with the edit its a flaw with the original a flaw from Kishimoto himself.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #40
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Let me clear something up. I gave up on XD they're not worth it! Also NOO NO NO WRONG DEAD WRONG! IF two peope have the same DNA it means if Hidan gets one of their blood it doesn't affect the other person and dont argue cuz im right!

Reason: Can affect only one person and even if their same blood if it didn't come out of the other twin they're still safe!

Last edited by Narutosan; 05-05-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote