Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-30-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Madara

Spoiler:
In the recent chapter and recent Spoiler Madara has been rushing into making his plan work. Even Kabuto commented on it. The war just started and Bee & Naruto are now up for grabs, Kabuto still has 2 more waves of Edo's, so he has time to be patient. So why exactly do you think Madara is now rushing?
Old 04-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Madara

I'm guessing that Madara's plan may have a hole. Until know things have been running smoothly but, I guess his plan is approching its critical part, which forced him to stand up and take action.

He commented how important it was for him not to lose this war, so I'm thinking he'll only have one shot for his plan to succeed, otherwise he'll lose. If he only has one shot to succedd, then I don't think Madara fears that his plan may be stopped by the Shinobi Alliance, I think Madara is fearing that his plan may fail because he's betting, somehow, on luck. Otherwise he would let the events run their course and not pressurize them.

Shooting Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I think it probably has to do with the threat of Kabuto later on for him

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he's, at this point, trying to at least break part of the Shinobi Alliance's front line, so they'll have to pour more troops in to fill the crack. Though, with Naruto and Killerbee making a break for it, this war just got 300 times easier for him.

Also, "Zetsoom the Marshmellow"*. Thread title fix.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
Judious
Banned

Judious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Shounen

1. he will succeed
2. Something goes wrong and dies
Judious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I would be inclined to think that it's because he's afraid Kabuto's going to beat him to the punch. I would be trying to get rid of him right about now given the circumstances.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
TheJincurukiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

TheJincurukiMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, maybe he can only use his plan during a full moon. And maybe it's coming close to the last full moon appearing for the month. And I don't think he would like to have come this far only to have wait another month for his plan to come into action.