Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-27-2011, 04:18 AM   #21
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: I had a dream, and it showed me how Naruto ends

A petition will work.
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #22
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
^ The result of true boredom. Don't let it happen to you!
Too late!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:39 AM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Exactly why didn't Zetsu allow Sakura's character to develop? That has never made sense.

I would say that is an amazing prediction, but there is no Danzo so A-.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-27-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #24
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: I had a dream, and it showed me how Naruto ends

Quote:
Behold!

Naruto meets up with Sasuke while Mr. Swirl is out doing his thing. They have a tiff, Naruto pulls out the TnJ and convinces Sasuke to help him bring Swirl down before settling their differences. Naruto and The Sauce battle Mr. Swirl, it's fairly even all the way down. While the 3 battle, Kabuto sneaks in at the last minute and assassinates Mr. Swirl for treating him like a bitch--taking the body, and his leave afterward. Naruto and The Sauce pick up where they left off at and their battle commences.
(Insert lots of flashbacks, crying, shadowclones, emo crap, and a spirit bomb--I mean TRS or 42) The Sauce gains the upper hand at the end and goes in for the killing blow on Naruto, just then Sakura shows up with an actual spine and sneak attacks the unfocused Sasuke, killing him. No Zetsu around this time to not be used to help improve someones character. Naruto and Sakura cry and have flashbacks for a dozen chapters, get over it, then go home. The war is over.
Meanwhile Kabuto is taken over by Orochimarus essence.

Timeskip a few years

Orochimaru, now back in action with some modifiers thanks to having Mr. Swirls eyes (it's Orochimaru, player can do anything he sets his mind to if it will reach his goal, he's like Danzo on steroids), plans to continue his dream. Orochimaru sets his sights on his last former teammate. He manages to get Tsunade alone and outside the village (hey she's a moron, it's perfectly plausible). Orochimaru then appears and fights her, killing Tsunade in the process

(Insert filler about Tenten)

Naruto and Sakura arrive on the scene, led by Naruto having sensed Orochimaru (I mean common it's been a few years, surely by now he's reached Zen and can feel the evil aura of a lime growing on the other side of the nation by now). Naruto and Sakura go into a rage after finding Tsunade slain, attacking Orochimaru. Sakura no longer suffering from the disease known as SBSW (Sucks Because of Sexist Writer) holds her own well enough. Awesome battle commences. After an intense battle with many a chapter filled with flashbacks 2 of which involve gravity and puddles, and lots of TnJ, Orochimaru pulls out the stops and goes on a full assault. Naruto and Sakura are barely able to keep up with his amazing Orochimaru powers and Sakura despite great effort is eventually K.O'ed under the overwhelming power of Orochimaru.

Meanwhile Orochimaru and Naruto have a duel of epic proportions. After a lengthy fight in which Narutos TnJ has no effect (Poor sap forgot he can't talk to snakes, doesn't have the lightning scar), Orochimaru manages to trap Naruto and transfer his soul into him. Wasting no time, Orochimaru transfers his old bodies eyes to his new one. Meanwhile Sakura regains conciseness and witness the act. Sakura is horrified at what her friend has become and the loss that has come with it. She attempts to kill Orochimaru, however proves unable under his overwhelming strength. Orochimaru taps into the power of the demon, not realizing his foolish mistake however he is swiftly assault by the inner fox. The resulting collision of internal conflict allows the outside power to grow unchecked and ultimately results in Orochimarus new body to fizzling itself out. Sakura in a state of panic pummels what's left of the useless body to giblets. Thereafter falling into a state of shock at what she's done, her mind snaps.

She is later found by members of the village and is admitted to a hospital where she remains in a vegetable state for 40 years. Recovering spontaneously one day, she is judged mentally stable and allowed to leave. Meanwhile in her absence the world of Ninja has fallen into chaos as old feuds were reunited and the alliance that once was, is now but a memory. All of the Ninja she once knew have long been dead with the exception of Sai, who grew an afro and got a movie deal. Sakura becomes an alcohol addict and spends the rest of her days drinking her sorrows away and gambling with what money she has.
She realizes the irony of this shortly before her heart gives out and she falls into a puddle.

The End.

TELL ME I'M WRONG KREEGAH, I DARE YOU
What a big dream. I wish I drempt this much and in such detail.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:16 AM   #25
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Behold!

Naruto meets up with Sasuke while Mr. Swirl is out doing his thing. They have a tiff, Naruto pulls out the TnJ and convinces Sasuke to help him bring Swirl down before settling their differences. Naruto and The Sauce battle Mr. Swirl, it's fairly even all the way down. While the 3 battle, Kabuto sneaks in at the last minute and assassinates Mr. Swirl for treating him like a bitch--taking the body, and his leave afterward. Naruto and The Sauce pick up where they left off at and their battle commences.
(Insert lots of flashbacks, crying, shadowclones, emo crap, and a spirit bomb--I mean TRS or 42) The Sauce gains the upper hand at the end and goes in for the killing blow on Naruto, just then Sakura shows up with an actual spine and sneak attacks the unfocused Sasuke, killing him. No Zetsu around this time to not be used to help improve someones character. Naruto and Sakura cry and have flashbacks for a dozen chapters, get over it, then go home. The war is over.
Meanwhile Kabuto is taken over by Orochimarus essence.

Timeskip a few years

Orochimaru, now back in action with some modifiers thanks to having Mr. Swirls eyes (it's Orochimaru, player can do anything he sets his mind to if it will reach his goal, he's like Danzo on steroids), plans to continue his dream. Orochimaru sets his sights on his last former teammate. He manages to get Tsunade alone and outside the village (hey she's a moron, it's perfectly plausible). Orochimaru then appears and fights her, killing Tsunade in the process

(Insert filler about Tenten)

Naruto and Sakura arrive on the scene, led by Naruto having sensed Orochimaru (I mean common it's been a few years, surely by now he's reached Zen and can feel the evil aura of a lime growing on the other side of the nation by now). Naruto and Sakura go into a rage after finding Tsunade slain, attacking Orochimaru. Sakura no longer suffering from the disease known as SBSW (Sucks Because of Sexist Writer) holds her own well enough. Awesome battle commences. After an intense battle with many a chapter filled with flashbacks 2 of which involve gravity and puddles, and lots of TnJ, Orochimaru pulls out the stops and goes on a full assault. Naruto and Sakura are barely able to keep up with his amazing Orochimaru powers and Sakura despite great effort is eventually K.O'ed under the overwhelming power of Orochimaru.

Meanwhile Orochimaru and Naruto have a duel of epic proportions. After a lengthy fight in which Narutos TnJ has no effect (Poor sap forgot he can't talk to snakes, doesn't have the lightning scar), Orochimaru manages to trap Naruto and transfer his soul into him. Wasting no time, Orochimaru transfers his old bodies eyes to his new one. Meanwhile Sakura regains conciseness and witness the act. Sakura is horrified at what her friend has become and the loss that has come with it. She attempts to kill Orochimaru, however proves unable under his overwhelming strength. Orochimaru taps into the power of the demon, not realizing his foolish mistake however he is swiftly assault by the inner fox. The resulting collision of internal conflict allows the outside power to grow unchecked and ultimately results in Orochimarus new body to fizzling itself out. Sakura in a state of panic pummels what's left of the useless body to giblets. Thereafter falling into a state of shock at what she's done, her mind snaps.

She is later found by members of the village and is admitted to a hospital where she remains in a vegetable state for 40 years. Recovering spontaneously one day, she is judged mentally stable and allowed to leave. Meanwhile in her absence the world of Ninja has fallen into chaos as old feuds were reunited and the alliance that once was, is now but a memory. All of the Ninja she once knew have long been dead with the exception of Sai, who grew an afro and got a movie deal. Sakura becomes an alcohol addict and spends the rest of her days drinking her sorrows away and gambling with what money she has.
She realizes the irony of this shortly before her heart gives out and she falls into a puddle.

The End.

TELL ME I'M WRONG KREEGAH, I DARE YOU
D- for effort.

Quote:
^ The result of true boredom. Don't let it happen to you!

I'm not writing a fanfic!!! Fanfics are stooooooooooooopayd. <<In joke.

Unless there's a collaboration, we can use nicknames, and landscape is customizable because those trees are ridiculous!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:46 AM   #26
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no this ending is lame I don't want a lame DBZ ending either sorry naruto is far more structored than this I dought he bring a sad ending like this. kishi already finished working in naruto.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #27
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
no this ending is lame I don't want a lame DBZ ending either sorry naruto is far more structored than this I dought he bring a sad ending like this. kishi already finished working in naruto.
So WHY does he keep changing the plot every week!!!
I want consistency!!!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #28
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I was with you on this up until
Quote:
ultimately results in Orochimarus new body to fizzling itself out. Sakura in a state of panic pummels what's left of the useless body to giblets. Thereafter falling into a state of shock at what she's done, her mind snaps.

There. I think Orochimaru would tap into the foxes power and then have a fight inside of him, like you said. Then somehow Naruto would be the fox and get out of Orochimaru and then beat him up on the outside.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #29
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Exactly why didn't Zetsu allow Sakura's character to develop? That has never made sense.

I would say that is an amazing prediction, but there is no Danzo so A-.
He didn't want to catch the SBSW probably.

Danzo is quite blatantly referenced in this. What, you wanted a full on cameo? I don't work miracles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
What a big dream. I wish I drempt this much and in such detail.
The land of dreams is Vorns ultimate playground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
D- for effort.

I'm not writing a fanfic!!! Fanfics are stooooooooooooopayd. <<In joke.

Unless there's a collaboration, we can use nicknames, and landscape is customizable because those trees are ridiculous!
Hurts so good. <3

And you will write a fanfic. Or so help me Kreegah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
So WHY does he keep changing the plot every week!!!
I want consistency!!!
Kishi, and consistency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
I was with you on this up until

There. I think Orochimaru would tap into the foxes power and then have a fight inside of him, like you said. Then somehow Naruto would be the fox and get out of Orochimaru and then beat him up on the outside.
That's much too typical.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #30
TheJincurukiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

TheJincurukiMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well... I like it, but it just doesn't sound like something that could happen. I do enjoy it, but I'd appreciate it if you shed some light on certain areas like, where were the other ninja when this happened, how did Sakura just come back to life? Other than that, I thought it was really good. Kind of depressing though.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:46 AM   #31
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJincurukiMaster View Post
Well... I like it, but it just doesn't sound like something that could happen. I do enjoy it, but I'd appreciate it if you shed some light on certain areas like, where were the other ninja when this happened, how did Sakura just come back to life? Other than that, I thought it was really good. Kind of depressing though.
She was K.O'ed, not killed.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #32
shawnvess
Ninja Academy Student

shawnvess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How bored were you??

shawnvess is offline   Reply With Quote