Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #41
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How Sai Shaft Saved The Ninja World With A Fake Smile :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I dunno
It felt necessary I guess
To say sowwy??? Ok u ish forgiven

Post there!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #42
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mk
Will do

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Great for u.

Kay ^.^
Well I posted there
Sorry for what xDD

Oh my gawd O.o
Well it's either mrsticky or Woo xD

Well I quess I should say thnx here

He is mah virtual daddy. HE IS MY VIRTUAL DADDY

Right

And why are my and Woo's comments only bit approved xD?
bit approved!

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:46 PM   #44
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
bit approved!
bit approved!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #45
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that was great. it made me look deeper about sai. kudos to you~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #46
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

We also have to thank Danzo, Sai Shaft's superior, for suggesting him as Sasuke's replacemet. Without Danzo's intervetion, Sai Shaft wouldn't be introduced in the series.

R.I.P. Danzo. Your will is now in good hands...in Sai Shaft's hands to be precise.

Last edited by Shooting Star; 04-29-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Shooting Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #47
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

true. Sai did play a huge role in the anime towards naruto's and sakura's resolve. Hurray for sai shaft
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #48
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Sai Shaft will Kill Sasuke for Naruto
Naruto will not stop him because Sai Shafts sexy abs and intelligence stopped him from slowing Sai Shaft down
Sai Shaft will also make Tsunade use her full potential.
She will get smarter eventually people
Just trust in Sai Shaft, and you shall be set free

Old 04-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #49
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Great for u.

Kay ^.^
Well I posted there
Sorry for what xDD

Oh my gawd O.o
Well it's either mrsticky or Woo xD

Well I quess I should say thnx here

He is mah virtual daddy. HE IS MY VIRTUAL DADDY

Right

And why are my and Woo's comments only bit approved xD?

Nah, Sai Shaft is not me and I don't think it's Wooster either.

bit approved= Obito approved. =O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
that was great. it made me look deeper about sai. kudos to you~!
Sai Shaft approved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
We also have to thank Danzo, Sai Shaft's superior, for suggesting him as Sasuke's replacemet. Without Danzo's intervetion, Sai Shaft wouldn't be introduced in the series.

R.I.P. Danzo. Your will is now in good hands...in Sai Shaft's hands to be precise.
True. And people say Danzo did nothing for the ninja world.

NONSENSE. He gave us Sai Shaft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
true. Sai did play a huge role in the anime towards naruto's and sakura's resolve. Hurray for sai shaft
Pretty awesome for a character that was supposed to be just a fill-in.

Quote:
Sai Shaft will Kill Sasuke for Naruto
Naruto will not stop him because Sai Shafts sexy abs and intelligence stopped him from slowing Sai Shaft downSai Shaft will also make Tsunade use her full potential.
She will get smarter eventually people
Just trust in Sai Shaft, and you shall be set free

Sai Shaft approved.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #50
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

People say they just now approve of Danzo, when that's what I said MUCH before T_T

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #51
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
People say they just now approve of Danzo, when that's what I said MUCH before T_T
Really? Well Wooster and I (especially Wooster) have been Danzo fans for a while.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Really? Well Wooster and I (especially Wooster) have been Danzo fans for a while.
I was a Danzo fan before you were.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #53
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Oh really? I guess if you like someone so hated you tend not to give it out to the world

Old 04-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Here is my proof of my love.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42303

Note this is six days after I joined. I loved him before that too.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #55
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Here is my proof of my love.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42303

Note this is six days after I joined. I loved him before that too.
Oh yes, I definitely remember that thread

Old 04-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #56
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was a Danzo fan before you were.
True you basically converted me.

Remember the danzo for Hokage thread I made?

At the very least Danzo was always a fun character whether I hate him or like him.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:09 AM   #57
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mk
Will do
^.^
Ok :P I mean P:

Quote:
bit approved!
Not approved

I deserve 100% approve Woo >.<
Quote:
Nah, Sai Shaft is not me and I don't think it's Wooster either.

bit approved= Obito approved. =O.
Umm false I guess

Marko

Last edited by kanisawa; 04-30-2011 at 06:15 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:12 AM   #58
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

*adds Sai Shaft to the list of my fav characters* =DD *edits profile*
Btw Mrsticky and Woo...why u both decided SHAFT

Marko
Old 05-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #59
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True you basically converted me.

Remember the danzo for Hokage thread I made?

At the very least Danzo was always a fun character whether I hate him or like him.
I did.
I do, you mocked Danzo. You also said he was a coward.

Quote:
^.^
Ok :P I mean P:

Not approved

I deserve 100% approve Woo >.<

Umm false I guess

A tought nut to crack, huh Sticky?

How about

DIETER APROVED

Quote:
*adds Sai Shaft to the list of my fav characters* =DD *edits profile*
Btw Mrsticky and Woo...why u both decided SHAFT
Good.
Because he is a complicated man and no one understand him but his woman.
SAI SHAFT!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:17 AM   #60
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A tought nut to crack, huh Sticky?

How about

DIETER APROVED

Good.
Because he is a complicated man and no one understand him but his woman.
SAI SHAFT!
.....*waits for the answer* Mrsticky!! xD

Well.. I concur =DD

O.o weirdish video..very weird

Marko