Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
TheKarasagi
Freshmen Academy Student

TheKarasagi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default WoN: World of Naruto-craft

The idea is very simple. An open world map game where you pick your Village, ninja clan, etc, and then go out into the world to become the most powerful ninja in the world. You can do quests, both official (like the Hidan/Kakuzu arc), and side quests (like 'bring me some crafting materials, and i'll make you something useful'). It would include all the storyline characters, and you can even form parties with both them, and other players.
"I need therapy? **** you! If people like me went to therapy, there'd be no Resident Evil, Silent Hill, F.E.A.R., Gears of War, or hentai. I don't need therapy; you need therapy, so you can see all the awesome **** I see everyday...and I'm ****ing sober!" - Rain Dante Qui
TheKarasagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: WoN: World of Naruto-craft

I don't think this is a good idea. Naruto doesn't need a game like that. not another one, that is.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

yeah
but the name would have to go, it's a bit too close to World of Warcraft, and they could possibly get sued
but a game like that would be neat

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:47 AM   #4
Santisimo
wishes he could troll

Santisimo has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
yeah
but the name would have to go, it's a bit too close to World of Warcraft, and they could possibly get sued
but a game like that would be neat
That was the entire point of this thread. Do they remove your funny bone? You were supposed to lol.

Any ways... I don't think a Naruto MMORPG in anyways is a good idea. However, I do like the idea of a Naruto-based MMORPG with it's own world, own characters, own plot, and own jutsu. This is much more engaging and less cliche.
Santisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:10 AM   #5
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It would be like the online games...
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
Tayuya06
Freshmen Academy Student

Tayuya06 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

alot like world of warcraft, yes i do play, good idea though
Tayuya06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I don't think this is a good idea. Naruto doesn't need a game like that. not another one, that is.
Nah, it does if there aren't any good ones. Until the execution is done right, there's no reason to give up on the idea unless the interest is just gone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Byakugan-Hyuuga
Ninja Academy Student

Byakugan-Hyuuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree. If it had that name, it would be dumb & you would get sued; Bigtime.
Byakugan-Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #9
sho7
Freshmen Academy Student

sho7 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Here you go look at this its already made (: hehe! http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112432

Hope you like it.
sho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
Sasuke8642
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke8642 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sounds pretty epic
Sasuke8642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
sho7
Freshmen Academy Student

sho7 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I Just ment that, there is one like what he describes already didnt mean he made it or um we did because of the idea just meaning, and showing people think alike and that he could take a look ^^
sho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #12
kposey989
Freshmen Academy Student

kposey989 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really like this idea. It would give you full control of your own way of ninja, but would also make you work for it. So it's not just fight fight fight.
kposey989 is offline   Reply With Quote