Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 04-26-2011, 06:25 AM   #21
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father
Default Re: Love Story: Fall & Winter Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
Chapter 8: Fears that Become Real

Spoiler:
What some people don't realize when they're falling in love is that when you fall for someone you take up responsibilities for that person. One of them is protecting them from anything that threatens them. I knew this since I had to raise my sister by myself. Sure it wasn't fair yet I knew that these set of responsibilities were thrown at me and I had one of two choices. Not accept them and be incompetent for the both of us. Or I was going to take the responsibilities that were thrown at me. Thank God I did the second part.
The bell for school to end rang and there was a rush of kids out of the class rooms they were in and droves of kids were in the hallways trying to escape from the place they called school. As everyone was leaving I was like that lone fish that was swimming against the crowd. I was making my way closer to the football stadium but my mind was somewhere else. My mind was coming up with the questions that popped up in my head as I realized that all this happened because of Lindsay. Why did she do it? What was she going to gain from it? With all these questions popping up in my head, I finally make it to the football stadium. I see Nikki sitting on one of the bleachers waiting for me.
As I come closer to speak to Nikki, she notices me come near her and she stands looking deeply in my eyes. I look into hers and can tell that she's still scared about what we're about to discuss. I lean against the railing starting the discussion we've both been waiting since early this morning:

"Okay, let's cut through the bull sh!t Nikki. Tell me what we both came here to get over."
"You really need to work on your manners John Chang you know that?"
"I might need to but manners go out the window when people like you and Lindsay try to hurt people I care about. And besides, if you get don't do what I told you to do earlier you'll be able to work on your manners in jail."
"Okay okay okay.....I'll tell you what you want. I'll do anything to not go to jail."
"Now you're learning Nikki. So who's idea was it to plant the locker bomb in Rachel's locker?"
"It was Lindsay's....."
"And when did Lindsay Howard tell you these plans?"
"The night after the whole school found out what you did with Edward Pride. She had this look in her eye that made me think twice about doing this."
"So even though you thought twice about doing this why did you still do it?"
"Because I thought it wasn't going to be anything but a scare tactic for Lindsay....I could tell that she was jealous that Rachel had you. The hero from Alpharetta and all."
"So you went along with it.....how did she convince you to get the supplies from Stanley?"
"Well she just told me that I was going to meet someone after school in the parking lot of Kroger who would know what I look like and give me a package. I never asked her why I was doing this instead of her."
"Alright, do you know how she got into contact with Stanley then?"
"She just told me that she got his number through some of the school connections. That's all I know about that."
"Alright, that's cool with me since you're being honest about everything. Now, who planted the locker bomb?"
"That was Lindsay....she was able to do it since the locker bomb was already made and she got the locker combination so she was able to place the bomb easily without anyone noticing."
"Alright, so in all this mess you're just the middle man who delivered everything. Correct?"
"Yeah, that's right. And are we done here?"
"Not yet Nikki....I'm going to need you to tape Lindsay admitting she did all this."
"Well if I'm going to do this do you think my chances of not going to jail for this?"
"Well that's up to the DA on all this but if you do everything that you've done for me I know you're chances of getting past this will be better."
"Alright, what will I need to do this?"
"I'm giving you a very good tape recorder that will record anything within a 10 foot radius. Make sure the recording is near Lindsay and it will record properly. Alright?"
"I understand.....I'll have the tape ready for you by tomorrow morning."
"Okay, thank you again for helping out."
"Your welcome but it isn't like I have a choice."
"You still have a choice, but you're doing this save yourself."

I look at Nikki as I give her the tape recorder and see how her eyes seem tired. As if she was telling me that she had aged quickly since this morning. I watch her walk away and finally leave the stadium hoping everything will go alright. I finally make it back yo my car and Freddy is waiting for me as he's laying on the hood of his car.

"So it's done?"
"Yeah, it's done."

As I say this I toss small tape cassette that I used to record my whole conversation with Nikki.

"Just make sure that your father gets that and talks to the DA on helping out Nikki. She was willing to help from the beginning and I don't think she deserves to go to jail."
"Unfortunately that's not up to you to say but I know by her talking to you and all her chances of getting off are higher than normal. I'll give this to my dad as soon as I get home."
"Thanks Freddy.....thanks for everything again."
"I'm your brother Johnny. I'm going to be with you through thick and thin. I'll have your back man."
"Same here Freddy. Through thick and thin, I'll always have your back."

We get into our cars and drive off to our homes. I drive off and think how all this is crazy. How everything that has happened within this first month of school has been crazy. As I think about how all this has happened so quickly I get a text message from Rachel. I pull out my phone and read the text carefully:

Look Clay, you need to stop doing all this. Please don't ask me how I know what you've been doing but if you don't stop or someone will KILL someone you love. Please just promise me that you will stop all this now.

-Rachel

As I read this text, I can't help but focus on the word that would catch anyone's attention. KILL......I was immediately scared of what was about to happen. I wondered who would get hurt or killed. Rachel? Mrs. Ellis? EVEE?! As this last name came up I drive faster to pick up Evee from Mrs. Ellis.
As I drive into the parking lot of Mrs. Ellis' daycare I can see that she's frazzled from something. She holds Evee in her arms so I'm relieved that both of them are alright. I come running out of the car as I park it and ask her what has happened.

"Mrs. Ellis, what's up? It looks like something horrible has happened."
"That's because something horrible has happened John.....just look inside."

I walk into her daycare and see the back window destroyed from a rock that was thrown at it. There was a note next to the rock as if someone picked up both things and dropped them as if they were on fire. I pick up the note and read what is written on it:

This is a warning....A warning that involves you, A little girl named Evee....and John Chang. If John doesn't stop going around asking questions someone you know will die. It will either be you, Evee, or someone else. The fun part in all this is I don't even know who will be the first to go. So if you want to save someone from this horrible end, tell John that he needs to stop. Now........

I crumble the note in my hand in pure rage. Mrs. Ellis walks next to me as she sees the look in my eyes.

"The police already came and I'll have that window taken care of tomorrow."
"I'm not worried about the damn window Mrs. Ellis. I'm worried about you and Evee and everyone I love and care about."
"I see that you've read the note that was ties onto the rock. Doesn't surprise me that reacted this way."
"Not only is it the note but it's also the text I got from Rachel saying the same thing......I, I just don't know what to do."
"Now why say that John Chang?"

When I heard Mrs. Ellis say this I turn to look at her smiling and have a face filled with confidence.

"Why ask that ma'am?"
"Knowing you since you were a baby, I've seen you grow John Clayton Chang. I know that you're a fighter in this world. You don't accept what's given and you fight what you want which is good.....since what you want is honesty, justice...and peace in this world. For you and the people around you. That's why I'm not worried at all."
"Yeah, but someone might get hurt and I know I couldn't live with myself if I knew that person was hurt, or even killed for something I did. That's not right..."
"Which is why I know that you'll figure this out and fix it. You've always been able to do that John. I'm proud to say that I see you as a grandson....."

I turn to face Mrs. Ellis again and I see tears rolling down her face. I comfort her by holding her hands and saying:

"Since you believe in me so much, I'll fix this. I'll make sure whoever's doing this to you and threatening everyone I care about stops doing this. I promise Mrs. Ellis."

I see her smile and hug me tightly. I knew the same thing that she was thinking right then and there. That we were family and nothing was going to tear us apart.
I walk outside with her and I offer her to stay at my place tonight. She profusely declines saying how she might be old, but this old woman knows how to protect herself. I laugh at what she says and put Evee in the car. I drive off slowly watching Mrs. Ellis grow smaller in my rear view mirror. I knew that she was going to be alright.
Once I get home with Evee, I set her down in her corner to play with her toys and go fix dinner for both of us. After I finish making dinner I sit on the couch as I turn on the TV. Before I could get a bite out of my food, I drop my fork immediately and see what the news has to offer for tonight............

Well that was Chapter 8. I hope you enjoy this "Special Edition" or Love Story!
Who I'd kill to join the Brutes at this point....but I"m 5'8, 135 lbs, have no clue about football, and I'm not even a freshman yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sarge's Father is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #22
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright people, I was just wondering what you (the reader) want the series to be posted. Do you want it to be a weekly thing where the chapters will be really long? Or would you like the chapters to be posted bi-daily and short? Post your thoughts here and let's see what you guys have to say!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #23
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Weekly and long.

Also I have one complaint. Some of the text coloring is hard to read... I think you should make it consistent.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #24
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Alright people, I was just wondering what you (the reader) want the series to be posted. Do you want it to be a weekly thing where the chapters will be really long? Or would you like the chapters to be posted bi-daily and short? Post your thoughts here and let's see what you guys have to say!
Weekly and long, that way, I can look forward to something good every morning of the next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fog View Post
Weekly and long.

Also I have one complaint. Some of the text coloring is hard to read... I think you should make it consistent.
Well, at least make it lighter coloring and not just Consistent coloring. It would be too hard to tell from who's talking. But that's just my point of view.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #25
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright, thx for your feedback and if you had to choose when the day the chapter was posted when would it be?

Old 04-26-2011, 11:45 PM   #26
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Alright, thx for your feedback and if you had to choose when the day the chapter was posted when would it be?
Considering Monday is usually my crappiest day, I say Sunday night- Monday afternoon- It would cheer me up quite a bit.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:51 PM   #27
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Alright, so I'll wait until Sunday/Monday night to post the next chapter. All I'll say is it's going to good and filled with more drama.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #28
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Chapter 9: The Consequences of Our Mistakes

Spoiler:
I watch the news with nothing but pure shock and terror on my mind. I immediately turn up the volume on the TV and listen closely to the news.

This is Monica Coleman, here standing outside of Milton High School Stadium where the body of a dead student was found here. Police say they received an anonymous phone call from someone giving graphic details of how the student was killed and where the body could be found. Police won't give us any information on who the victim is, but we can say that it was a female senior attending Milton High School and that a list of suspects is already being made as we speak.

My first reaction was to call Rachel and see if it was her who was killed or not. I rush to my home phone and dial in her house number as quickly as possible. The phone rings and it feels like hours instead of seconds before someone picks up.

"Hello? Who is this?"
"Hello Mrs. Duffy, is Rachel there right now?"
"Why yes, she's upstairs doing some homework right now. Would you like to talk to her?"
"If that's alright with you and Rachel ma'am."
"Well alright I'll call her down to talk to ya."
"Thank you so much Mrs. Duffy."

I hear Mrs. Duffy walk away from the phone to probably the stair case to yell for Rachel and all. I only hear mumbles but nothing clear about anything. I finally hear Mrs. Duffy pick up the phone and say:

"Well John, Rachel says that she has a lot of homework right now that she has to turn in tomorrow so she said she can't talk to her right now. I'm sorry about that."
"That is perfectly fine Mrs. Duffy. I totally understand the circumstances."

(And I knew what the circumstances were as soon as Mrs. Duffy picked up the phone again. Clearly she nor Mr. Duffy know about the threats with Rachel and all. And since Rachel isn't talking to me now even on her home phone number tells me that someone is monitoring her calls and all. God damn that wench Lindsay.
I hang up the phone after I say my good byes to Mrs. Duffy and I just plop into my couch. About five minutes pass and my cell phone rings. I pick it up and the call is coming from an unknown number. I answer it automatically ready to attack:

"Alright whoever the hell this is, stop playing games with me and the people I love and I promise you I won't come after your blood once I catch you."
"But ah, John Chang. Why act as if you're not surprised to hear from me? Unless....you called Rachel which you did. So I guess that means I'll have to kill another person soon."

To my surprise it was Lindsay talking to me without using a voice changer. She either knows this line can't be traced on record....or she's just this arrogant to think that she'll get away with this.

"Well you at least owe me a couple of answers Lindsay-"
"That I maybe do John, but you have to realize that some answers....you'll have to wait."
"I'll accept that cause I'll just hear your confession while you're on the stand in court being thrown to the wolves."
"That is so funny to hear John cause....I'm not going to be caught. I'm almost done tying all the loose ends and until I finish the last one I'm scotch free."
"Now when you mean 'loose ends'...are these people we're talking about?"
"What else would they be Johnny-poo-pie? Of course these are people that I'm finishing off and making sure they don't spill our little secrets. Like what Nikki did tonight."

Once I hear this coming from her lips I immediately froze. There was no remorse in her voice. It was as if there was no soul to connect with as she was talking. With every breath she took, it felt like the gust of wind you felt from a blizzard, but this blizzard felt like it could freeze Hell itself over. I quickly gather my thoughts and figure out what she was talking about.

"Now what does that mean Lindsay? Why say that about Nikki-"
"I KNOW YOU SET HER UP AGAINST ME JOHN!!! I KNOW IT! RIGHT BEFORE I CHOKED THE LIFE OUT OF HER SHE CONFESSED WHAT SHE TOLD YOU AT THE STADIUM! SO I TOOK HER TWO-FACED ASS DOWN TO THAT STADIUM AND KILLED HER WHERE SHE BETRAYED ME!!!"

This whole statement was from one loud scream. I couldn't help the fact that Nikki Blonsky was the dead student found at Milton Stadium and her death was on my conscience. There was still a ring from Lindsay's mental break and I could hear her breathing hard to regain her composure again. Once she does she continues talking:

"I'm surprised you were able to catch up with me so quickly John. After the locker bomb and all. How did you do it? Did you get help from your best friend Freddy? The most popular guy in school? Was he the one who was able to pull some strings so that you could find the right people to lead to me? Well it doesn't matter now cause everything you and Freddy have done to fix this will be going down the drain once I'm done with that creeper of a freshman."

I feel my heart jump as soon as she says this. Not Stanley....not him. I know that this kid was weird and all but he was a good kid at heart. Just needed the opportunity to show what he was worth. I knew then and there that if I wasn't able to save Nikki from her tragic end, I will at least save Stanley.

"But do you at least want to know what happened Johnny-poo-pie? How....Nikki came to the end of her little brick road?"
"By being friends with you?
"Oh you're so cute when you're like this. She didn't die with dignity or honor. I made her admit who she was and how her betrayal will be her legacy and follow from this life to the next. I first beat her with the tape recorder that she had on her. The one you gave her. Even though it was small I at least bashed he skull in. So that it would be hard to recognize her. Then, I just used one of her old belts that she wore from the last year's season from Abercrombie, and-"
"How dare you......"
"Excuse me John Chang? What did you say?"
"I said how dare you...tell me the last moments of that innocent girl's life ended. How you treated her like a dog and made her die without anything left inside. SHE WAS YOUR FRIEND!!! She was someone you knew since kindergarten. A bond since then isn't something that can be severed so easily like what you did. It was as if she was a pawn to you of no worth. You will pay for this Lindsay. By either serving it in jail or through me killing you myself."
"Now remember John, Nikki Blonsky doesn't really count on my 'Hit-List' you know? There is a lot of people to choose from to kill here. Like of course Freddy and Rachel. Mr. and Mrs. Kim. And better yet.....Mrs. Ellis and your sister Evelyn."
"I swear upon my life, if you so much as try to kill anyone of those people.....I will be after you and your family and make sure they will live in dishonor and shame for the rest of their days."
"That's a nice threat and all Johnny-poo....but I know you won't be able to do it. You won't be able to follow through by killing me. I'm too beautiful and good for that to happen to me. So until you know you can do something and follow through with it, don't ever threaten me again. Toodles and see ya at school Johnny-poo."

Lindsay hangs up before I could say anything. I hang up in frustration to get up from my chair and yell at the wall. I yell until there is no more breath in me. This wasn't a war yell or the yells that you tremble in fear once you hear it. It was the yell of pain. The pain that a man makes when he knows there's nothing he can do to help and knows that the actions he's done to get in his current situation have ruined the lives of so many others. I fall on my knees and start crying. Knowing that the death of Nikki was my fault. I should have just told her to play it safe with Lindsay. To never mention our conversation. I cry in the palms of my hands until I feel a light tug on my shirt.
I look up and it's Evee looking at me. She had this look in her eyes that told me she understood I was in pain and there wasn't really anything else for her to do to stop the pain.....but she knew that the best thing for her to do was stick with me. It's the connection you get with your family. It's the sudden 'click' that you should feel when you're around them. It was then that I knew that there was something that I could. That I will fight Lindsay to correct the things she's done to a lot of people I love and care about. I hug Evee and whisper in her ear:

"Thank you Little One....thank you for helping me through this."

I clean up the pots and pans from dinner and I put Evee to bed. Knowing that tomorrow will be rough, I just don't bother watching any TV and fall asleep in my bed.
I wake up the next day and follow my usual routine. When I'm about to drop off Evee with Mrs. Ellis, I park my car in the front and have a quick talk with Mrs. Ellis:

"Morning Mrs. Ellis, how are you?"
"Fine as usual John. Did ya hear about that Milton girl last night? Tragic how her life was ended so short. To see such a thing happen to a girl that age is a dishonorable thing since you're taking away the future of that child."
"I agree with you Mrs. Ellis. It's a shame she died so early in life. And the sad thing is I knew her personally."
"Really now? How come?"
"She was my ex's best friend. She knew her since kindergarten and all."
"Ah, well I bet her friend is dying inside to see her friend die such a violent and horrible death."
"Yeah, I hope so Mrs. Ellis. I hope so for her sake. Hey Mrs. Ellis, please be careful today."
"Now I'm always careful with Evee. More so with her than all the other kids in the daycare. I treat her as one of my own."
"I know ya do Mrs. Ellis, but just make sure everything is okay outside of the daycare. Like, if you see anything suspicious call me and I'll be on my way."
"Now John Clayton Chang....you sound like Pride is out again and willing to take your soul away and everyone else's away too. Tell me what the problem is now."
"Let's just say it's now Pride I'm worried about taking my soul....it's someone else."
"Well you should call the police so that it doesn't get any worst John. You should know that by now."
"I know I should, but it's too late for that. It's complicated and I need to fix this myself."
"......Now you look here John Clayton Chang. If you need help ask for it. You need to learn to not take such dramatic things on your shoulders by yourself. Doing something by yourself doesn't make you a man....it's how you deal with the stuff you know you can't handle that decides if you're a man or not."
"Alright Mrs. Ellis, I'll do it your way. I'll find help somewhere to deal with this."
"That's my boy. Now give me your sista and go on to school."
"Will do Mrs. Ellis, but you promise me if anything suspicious happens you'll call me. Okay?"
"I will I will I will. Just go on to school boy!"
"Alright, see ya soon Mrs. Ellis!"

I drive off after my good bye and think how to get some help for this whole thing.
I pull up to my usual parking spot and Freddy is already there waiting for me on the hood of his Camaro. I knew what he wanted to talk about so I get out of my car as quickly as possible and cut straight to the chase:

"I know, Nikki is dead because of me and I can't explain how much of God damn screw up I am for that."
"Nikki isn't dead because of you. She's dead because she wanted to do the right thing and was killed for it. Nothing you could do about that John."
"But it was me who was pushing her to correct her wrongs. It was me who was pushing her towards that cliff."
"That's not true John. What you did was the right thing. Don't blame yourself for something that was out of your control, but do something that is in your control."
"Oh trust me Freddy, I'm going to do something about all this. You and me are going to put that wench where she belongs."
"I'm of course down for that."

The whole school was quiet. Everyone knew who had died by now. Like I said about Alpharetta. News like this never stays quiet. Especially when you're the Blonsky family crying and screaming when the cops show up to your house to explain your daughter is dead. Everyone just knew that the best thing to do was not talk about it out loud but to show respect for the dead and talk about it in private among close friends.
Me and Freddy walked side by side down the hallway and tried to not stare at the dark, gloomy faces in the school. The faces of "I knew that girl," and "She was a great friend to have." They were always the painful ones to look at.
Before homeroom starts a spark catches me in the corner of my eye. I look around to see Lindsay being surrounded by a group of girls asking how she was doing, since Nikki was her second in command of her possy. I look to see Lindsay look intently into my eyes. Even though her face looked like it was in pain, if you looked deeper into her eyes you could tell she was enjoying all this attention. Knowing that she was able to change the school like this. Knowing that she had such power now with both school and students with their sympathy towards her. I almost slammed my locker and just end this all right now by beating the tar out of her, but Freddy grabs a hold of me and whispers:

"This is what she wants John. She wants you to fuk up and mess up everything that we've been working on. We need to tie this on her with strategy and finesse. Okay?"

I don't look at Freddy as he says this but I eye Lindsay down until she enters her homeroom class.

"I understand Freddy, sorry I almost lost it."
"Hey man, if I was in your shoes. The b!tch would already be dead. You're handling this better than me. I just don't want you to screw up your life and all."
"Alright Freddy. So let's plan this out so that this wench wishes she didn't mess with us."
"Let's do it then Johnny-Boy."

Well here's the 9th chapter of the series. Thank you for reading if you have any questions, comments or suggestions just post them here and I'll listen to what you have to say. Thanks again!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #29
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just finished chapters 7,8 and 9 and they were good sooooo much twist and lol Nikki Blonksy? wasn't she the girl in that movie hairspray awhile back. And keep up the great work

also
Quote:
"Let's just say it's now Pride I'm worried about taking my soul....it's someone else."
that now should be a not right?

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #30
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Just finished chapters 7,8 and 9 and they were good sooooo much twist and lol Nikki Blonksy? wasn't she the girl in that movie hairspray awhile back. And keep up the great work

also that now should be a not right?
Wow, I just realized that about the Hairspray thing. I just came up with that name on the top of my head.

Yeah, it's supposed to be a "not." Curse my intellectual unawareness. T.T

Old 05-07-2011, 02:34 AM   #31
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Johnny-poo-pie? Poor guy.

Nice. ^^
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #32
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Chapter 10: Negotiations

Spoiler:
Me and Freddy enter our home room class and as everyone sits down in their own circles and all there's one desk that is still empty. I knew that it was Rachel's desk and that she might have left school for the day to prevent Lindsay from giving her an excuse to hurt her. I sit down and have a look that is blank. Void of any emotion as if I wasn't in the room at all and somewhere else.
Freddy quickly grabs my attention when he starts talking about what the plan should be.

"Johnny, this isn't going to be easy at all. Lindsay has cut off our direct lead to her with all this by fuking killing her, and she's after Stanley from what you've told me. So she's trying to make sure that no one can point the finger at her. So the question is there any other way to dump all this on her?"
"I don't think so Freddy. There really is no other way of doing it unless we're able to just say 'Yeah, she was the one who planted that locker bomb and killed Nikki.' But all that would be speculation and any lawyer would be able to swat that away in court. We need a confession from Lindsay."
"But how the hell do we do that? Our first plan is 6 feet under right now because of that wench. I really don't see another option here unless you do."

I think carefully and look at what's on the table right now. First there was Stanley's life on the line. The laundry list of people I care about who Lindsay was willing to kill. And time wasn't on our side since people were losing interest in getting this done. I close my eyes and think how to connect everything that is happening right now. Freddy looks intently at me as I open my eyes widely.

"I see you came up with something Sherlock Holmes. So what is our plan?"
"Our plan is something that is either brilliant or completely suicidal."
"I'd have it no other way brotha."
"I knew you were going to say that. So here it is......"

I explain to Freddy the details of what's going to happen and as I explain what we were going to do he just smiles and shakes his head.

Lunch finally arrives at Milton for the seniors. As everyone is contently eating or waiting in line for food, me and Freddy are standing next to each other looking around to spot down our prey. As I look on the other end of the lunch room, Freddy nudges he elbow to my arm lightly getting my attention. I look at him and he points to the front of the cafeteria where Lindsay and her possy are eating their lunch. I give him a nod and walk off by myself towards this group of prissy, Alpharetta girls.
Once I get near the table I can see Lindsay is ready to talk to me and she just blatantly says out loud:

"Now if you're here to ask me out for prom, I accept your invitation."
"I'm not here to talk about prom Lindsay. I'm here for other business."

As I say this there's a blank look on Lindsay's face as if I just said the opposite thing she expected me to say. She responds:

"And what business would that be Johnny-poo?"
"The type of business that should be talked about in private and not in the company of such childish girls."
"And you can go to Hell too John Chang."
"Eh, just staring at your face makes me feel like I'm in Hell Courtenay."

Courtenay quickly shuts up and I see her eyes water a little.

"Please understand one thing about me Courtenay. When you poke me to test how I'll react and I'm clearly not in a good mood, I wouldn't give a damn if you were the Pope himself. I'll tear your head off."
"Now we don't have to act uncivilized here people. And that wasn't really nice to say to John Courtenay. I'll talk to you in private though John. When would you like to have this talk?"
"The sooner the better."
"Alright then. I think after school will do. Wouldn't you agree?"
"Fine with me. Where should we meet?"
"At the stadium. I know how you like to handle some of your 'business-related' discussions there."

I look deeply in Lindsay's eyes as she says this. I knew that was to just push my buttons and get some kind of reaction.

"That's fine with me Lindsay. I'll see ya there after school."
"Toodles Johnny-poo."

I walk away and get back in line next to Freddy.

"So how did it go to talk to the Wench of the West?"
"I tried to keep it as cordial and professional as possible....but you know what happens when you deal with Lindsay. You deal with bull sh!t still."
"Eh, it happens to everyone. Especially when dealing with an ex."

Me and Freddy move through the lunch line and get our lunch to only eat in silence knowing what's ahead of us.
School quickly ends and Freddy and I go to the stadium. As we arrive there Lindsay is waiting for us leaning against one of the hand rails. Lindsay turns around to notice me and Freddy coming towards her and she gets a look of alarm.

"I thought you said that this was going to be a one-on-one discussion John! Why the hell is Freddy here?!"
"It's a pleasure seeing you again too your royal B!tch-y-ness."
"Fuk you Freddy."
"I did say it was a discussion that should be talked in private. We're here in a place that only we are here. And I also stated it shouldn't be talked about in front of childish people. Freddy isn't childish so it isn't like I broke the rules of engagement here."
"Rules of engagement? You make it sound like we're at war or something."
"On the contrary Lindsay...we are. You have attacked my girlfriend, threatened to kill my best friend, my sister, and my family, and you're still at large. So I would say we're at war and we should have a meeting like this."
"Well if you put it that way, that puts a monkey wrench in a lot of my plans."
"Not really though. Not as much as you think you're thinking right now. I'm just here to negotiate a truce between us and for you to stop all this so I can go out with Rachel again without her looking over her back to see if you're watching or not."
"What are you talking about Johnny-poo? That is pure nonsense-"
"No Lindsay. I know you've been keeping tabs on Rachel since the locker bomb incident. Why wouldn't she want to talk to me when I called her on her home phone number? Why hasn't she talked to me for the past week when we would do that constantly? It's cause you've found a way to be near her as she used to do all this. So at least admit that you've been threatening to hurt her if she tried talking to me."
"/claps hands.....Very clever Johnny-poo. Very clever indeed. I knew you were capable of figuring that out. I admit that I've been doing all that with Rachel to prevent your relationship from getting any better."
"And why is that Lindsay?"
"You remember when I told you that you had to wait for some answers Johnny-poo? Well let's just say that's the final answer once this is all said and done. But now we got that over with, explain what you want to do to make this truce happen?"
"Very simple Lindsay, I give you Stanley to do whatever the hell you want with him and you call off all your threats to everyone I care about and let everyone go on with their lives including me."
"Now why would I agree to such a deal?"
"Because Stanley was able to follow Nikki back to you with the locker bomb. He figured out it was you who wanted the bomb and he has picture of you holding the locker bomb in the bad he put it in that he gave to Nikki. So if you ask me that's a perfect trade. You get to cut out the loose ends to prevent yourself from going to jail for life and I get to move on my life. Wouldn't you say that's a fair deal Freddy?"
"I think so. But what would I know? I'm only the son of a great lawyer here. I'm probably a shmuck in Lindsay's cold heart."
"I must admit gentlemen that this is something that I would never have guessed would happen. Bravo to you and your detective skills. I'll gladly accept your deal and I promise that I'll leave you and everyone I've threatened alone forever. As long as you give me Stanley or whatever his name is. Where should we make the exchange?"
"We'll do it at The Dump outside of town. We'll meet at around 11 pm tonight and once we give you Stanley don't do anything to him while we're in front of you. So that we won't become witnesses to anything. It would be bad if we sold you out and all."
"Very well then. I'll meet you all at The Dump tonight at around 11 pm."
"Then this engagement is over with. C'mon Johnny, we have to get that freshman soon."
"Alright then, toodles boys."

After this agreement, me and Freddy leave the stadium leaving Lindsay by herself. When we're finally far away, Lindsay gives out an order.

"You can come out Courtenay."

From underneath the bleachers comes Courtenay who stayed there the whole time during the discussion.

"So I'm guessing everything is going to end tonight then Lindsay?"
"That's the plan Courtenay, but I want you to make sure that Freddy and Johnny-poo won't do anything suspicious before hand. Follow them now please and text me every fifteen minutes telling me what they're doing. Understand?"
"Of course Lindsay."

Courtenay says this and walks away from her leader.

"This will work.......and I will win John Chang's heart back."

Old 05-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #33
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Spoiler:
I was suspecting her to be trying to get him back, but to me, killing one person, harming another, threatening to harm everyone else, and then wanting to stalk him constantly, isn't really appealing for trying to get someone back. xD

Last edited by Sarge's Father; 05-10-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #34
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
I was suspecting her to be trying to get him back, but to me, killing one person, harming another, threatening to harm everyone else, and then wanting to stalk him constantly, isn't really appealing for trying to get someone back. xD
Spoiler:
Well that's a part of Lindsay that I'm exploiting right now. It's the psychosis of what happens in severe relationships. Whether they are relationships where both people are going out or if they are an ex or even about someone you haven't met in person but it's like the cases where celebrities and super stars get stalked by super-fans and such. In this case, Lindsay is the second cause of this severe psychosis. But you're right, it really is a downer when a woman does that just to get your attention.
Thx for reading asian brotha

Old 05-10-2011, 12:39 AM   #35
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well that's a part of Lindsay that I'm exploiting right now. It's the psychosis of what happens in severe relationships. Whether they are relationships where both people are going out or if they are an ex or even about someone you haven't met in person but it's like the cases where celebrities and super stars get stalked by super-fans and such. In this case, Lindsay is the second cause of this severe psychosis. But you're right, it really is a downer when a woman does that just to get your attention.
Thx for reading asian brotha
You're welcome, Asian brotha! I've been reading your ingenious script and storyline for several months now. Ever since you first started it up. It's been amazing since the beginning. I love it man. =D
Keep working at it.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:43 AM   #36
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Thank you...it means a lot to hear that from you man. Who knows? Maybe I should pitch this idea to Kishimoto-sama someday so that he could have a foot hold in American Drama and all. That would be interesting.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #37
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Thank you...it means a lot to hear that from you man. Who knows? Maybe I should pitch this idea to Kishimoto-sama someday so that he could have a foot hold in American Drama and all. That would be interesting.
Yeah, that way he can rule the media empire! xD Just get some good actors in it. =P You, for one. xD

Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 AM   #38
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

I like to act and all but being an actor for Kishimoto-sama? That would be huge. XDDD

Old 05-11-2011, 06:39 AM   #39
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I like to act and all but being an actor for Kishimoto-sama? That would be huge. XDDD
Exactly. Go big time and FLOURISH MY BROTHER! BECOME THE SOCIAL BUTTERFLY YOU WERE MEANT TO BE. xDDDD

Old 05-17-2011, 05:46 AM   #40
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Chapter 11: Preparations of War

Spoiler:
As me and Freddy leave to get to our cars, I couldn't help that something went down that we shouldn't have expected.

"Hey Freddy, is it just me or did something seem different while we were with Lindsay?"
"It's not just you man. I got that feeling as well."
"Well I'll be the first one to admit that Lindsay is a very smart girl who knows how to cover herself."
"You don't have to tell me twice after seeing what she's capable of during this week."
"You can say that again. But I couldn't help but smell two different perfumes while we were talking. I know they weren't men's deodorant or cologne cause you where that weird Abercrombie stuff and I where the American Eagle cologne and I can tell the difference between those two. I know Lindsay wore something that I smelled earlier but the other one smelt earlier as well."
"That's good to hear from you because I smelled the same thing. It seemed like someone else was there from Lindsay's clique."
"Well either way I get the feeling that we're going to be more careful than before."
"I think so too, but should we do?"
"Just play it cool. Act as if nothing is happening so that we can keep the advantage of surprise."
"Alright, then let's go back to my place so we can go into your car for all this."
"QUICKLY FREDDY! To the Freonny-Mobile!!!"
"What the hell is the 'Freonny-Mobile?' Is it where you kissed Rebecca Claymore while you were drunk off of Mike's Hard Lemonade?"
"No, it was our names put together as if we were super heroes....."
"Just....no John. Say no to the drugs okay?"
"Will do...."

After this we get into our cars and drive to Freddy's house to drop off his car.
We get closer to his house and both of his parents are on the porch enjoying the cool fall afternoon. I could hear someone yelling as me and Freddy get closer to his house but I knew it was Mrs. Kim being happy to see me. I then think that as soon as Freddy parks his car. I start breaking into a cold sweat thinking how me and Freddy are going to explain where we are going tonight.
I park my car on the curb and get out to talk with the Kims and Freddy who was already on the porch talking to them on probably how his day went. As I'm about to ask how everyone was doing I get glomp tackled by Mrs. Kim as she's screaming:

"THERE YOU ARE JOOOOHNNNAAAAY! MY FAVORITE SOOOOOON!!!!"
"It's great to see you too Mrs. Kim. How have you been?"
"Just worrying about you and Evee of course! You really aught to come over for dinner with us. The both of ya."
"I will take you up on your offer Mrs. Kim. Thank you so much."
"Well I mean tonight. Why not pick up Evee and come over for dinner now?"
"Well you see Mrs. Kim me and Freddy have to go somewhere tonight."
"Oh really? And where is that?"
"We have to go to the county library for a talk about safe teenage intercourse. If we attend and state which high school we're a part of we get to have points added to our over all average to whichever class we want."
"Oh yeah I forgot that little meeting was tonight. I'm so proud of you Johnny for taking Freddy to that meeting. I know if it wasn't for you Freddy wouldn't have attended to that."
"But ma, it was my idea to go to the-"
"DO NOT LIE TO ME FREDERICK HYUN KIIIIIIIIM!!!"

With her classic flying drop-kick, she sends Freddy across the front lawn where he stays motionless to avoid anything that could happen.

"Well thank you for saying that Mrs. Kim and if you don't mind I think me and Freddy will have to leave to get to the library for the meeting."
"How come?"
"Well since there's that extra points to any over all average for any class clause I know the place will be packed so me and Freddy want to get good seats for that."
"Oh that makes perfect sense then Johnny. Well have a good time and I know you'll both have a good time."
"Don't worry Mrs. Kim, me and Freddy will have a good time."

As I say this I catch Mr. Kim's eyes looking at me intently. It was if he could tell something was up. I look at him and just nod to say goodbye without talking and he does like wise slowly. I go over to Freddy's body and get him up so that we can get in my car. We finally get in and I talk to Freddy about what just happened.

"I totally forgot that thing was for tonight. How did you bring it up so casually?"
"Well, when we were getting closer to my house I saw how my parents were on the porch and I knew my folks would want to talk to you and play some catch. So I thought up of some legit reasons for us to go out tonight and that popped into my head."
"Now how would something like that just 'pop-up' in your head? It's either about abstinence or safe intercourse. Something that I know you don't like."
"Even though your statement is true, it popped up in my head cause I was wondering if there would be any attractive girls there."
"So that was your train of thought? It went from 'What am I going to say to my folks to go out and catch a crazy b!tch?' to 'I wonder what hot girls are going to be at this meeting tonight?' That's so weird dude."
"Well you know, every 5-7 seconds a man is thinking about something on the lines of intercourse. You do know that right?"
"I only know that because of you and your ways Freddy."
"Keep driving and let me call our honorable guess."
"Sounds like a plan to me."

As I drive to the nearest Chick-Fil-A to grab a bite to eat, Freddy is on his cell phone trying to get a hold of Stanley. It takes a couple of tries to finally get a hold of him and we get our food.

"Hello who is this?"
"Ah Mr. Shmuck, how are you doing this evening?"
"Oh God, it's you. You're one of the guys who took me to that place and interrogated me. I thought I was done with you guys."
"Well that's correct with you but through the sources I have the woman you were in contact with isn't done with you."
"What?! I know who that dead girl is. Remember my father is a part of the police department here. So what do you mean by she's not done with me?"
"Well the girl that Nikki Blonsky was dealing with seems to be after you as well Stanley. If you want to ensure your safety I strongly suggest you come and meet us at the Chick-Fil-A off on North Point Parkway. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes, I understand....but what do you mean by meet us?"
"Don't worry, it's a trusted friend of mine and I believe that he's befriended you already."
"Alright, as long as this helps me in the long run I'm in on this."
"Alright, see ya soon then Stan."

Freddy hangs up the phone and quickly gets back to his tasty chicken sandwich. I look at him and I'm amazed at how he's able to change his mindset so quickly. As if his conversation that would effect Stanley's life forever never happened. I shrug it off and take a bite from my spicy chicken sandwich.
About 10 minutes pass after Freddy's call and Stanley walks inside the Chick-Fil-A looking around for us. Freddy just waves his hand to get Stanley's attention. Stanley walks over to our table having a look of shock when he notices me sitting across the table from Freddy. I look up and tell Stanley to sit at the open side of the table. He sits and we discuss why we're all here.

"Hello Stanley, I bet you're wondering why you're sitting with us correct?"
"Yes, you can say that."
"Well don't worry about being left in the dark Stanley, me and Freddy are going to explain everything to you right now."

So we all sit at our table and Stanley just sits in his chair listening the grave news of how Lindsay wants to kill him. Once we're done explain him the situation he sighs and asks:

"So with this happening, why are we meeting then?"
"Well that's simple Stanley, since we all have the same enemy and if we work together we can take that enemy out. Get what I'm saying?"
"Yeah, I get what you're sayin'. Just how are we going to take care of Lindsay anyway?"

With this question me and Freddy explain what our plan for tonight. After we're done Stanley just looks at both of us as if we just pitched the idea that we were going to the moon in a Voltswagon Bug or something. He shakes his head and laughs.

"It looks like you guys like the saying go big or go home. I like that saying too. I'm in."
"Good, so let's go get something else done so that we can have the night to ourselves."
"Like what?"
"Just take a ride with us Stanley. You'll understand it all once we're on our way to the Dump."

After this we clean up our food and go towards my car. We get in and go on our way to the safe teen intercourse class tonight. We finally get to the county library. I park my car and all three of us go inside towards the open rotunda inside to sign up. Once we do this we sit in a corner that's near the middle of the room. We take our seats and I look at my watch to see it's 8:30 pm. I look around to see who's here. So far it's a very small crowd but within the next 15 minutes the rotunda is packed with a bunch of students from Milton High School. Everyone talks until there's a hush coming from the front of the rotunda. Everyone is scrambling for a seat and it was here where I spotted Freddy's father in the back hiding in a darker place where he thought me and Freddy couldn't see him. I look to the front as if I didn't notice him. It's 9 pm as the talk starts with a guess speaker from the county or somewhere like that. We listen to what she has to say and then we have more guess speakers where they were either teenage mamas or they had an abortion. It was very sad and tough to hear. By the time it's 10 pm our host says that we can take a 10 minute break this was when I looked at Freddy and Stanley and they knew that this was our chance to split. We get up with everyone else and walk around the sea of teenage bodies. I look at Freddy and nod my head and he splits off from our group and a couple of steps later I nod at Stanley and he breaks in the opposite direction. Once I walk a couple of paces straight ahead I just duck as if I was trying to tie my shoe when I just walked in a crouching manner. I make it to the exit without pissing off too many people and see where Freddy's father is. I see him in the middle of this sea of people lost looking for us. I smile to myself and think that this was for his own good. I didn't want Mr. Kim to be a part of this in any way. I exit out of the rotunda and walk to my car where Freddy and Stanley are waiting. We quietly get in the car and leave the library as we go towards a gas station to get a snack.

"Wow man! That was awesome how we did all that without your dad knowing what happened Freddy. Where did you guys learn how to do that?"
"Well Stan, once you hang out with us you'll understand that we learned how to do this to get rid of an ex that's following us. It happens all the time while we're in the mall but instead of hiding behind people and all we use the clothes' hangers and wait for them to leave."
"Really? You make it sound so simple though."
"That's because it is freshman. You'll learn such tricks as you grow up in this fine world of ours."
"Sh!t, he'll learn a lot more stuff like this at Milton if he dates the right girls. haha"
"Hey, I'm only a freshman! I can become a popular guy if I make the right moves."
"Like choose a different style of clothing."
"Hey, that was uncalled for."
"Alright, my bad Stan."
"It's cool, but what are we going to do now? We're off of Freddy's dad's radar, so what's the next plan?"
"Well, we get the supplies we need to take care of tonight's business and then we get Lindsay in jail by the end of tonight."
"Sounds like a plan to me then boss....."

We purchase our food at the front and then ride off to the next spot to get what we need to prepare for Lindsay. Cause God knows that it will be hard to bring down this b!tch.

That was chapter 11 everyone. I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Tags
love story: fall & winter