Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Exclamation Naruto Shippuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower Subbed Discussion

Its out outline w/eng subs you just have to look for it. If you want the link PM me and I'll send it to you.

Anyways its up so discuss.

Notice: I will not post my thoughts on it until some people have watched it and posted their thoughts etc. here as I do not want to give away any spoilers.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower Subbed Discussion

PM me please! >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
PM me please! >.<
Done.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
narutonut
Freshmen Academy Student

narutonut is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me too please
narutonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Could you PM me also? I've been dieing for the sub to come out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Could you PM me also? I've been dieing for the sub to come out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutonut View Post
me too please
Alright! Done and Done. Hope you enjoy the movie!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Its out outline w/eng subs you just have to look for it. If you want the link PM me and I'll send it to you.

Anyways its up so discuss.

Notice: I will not post my thoughts on it until some people have watched it and posted their thoughts etc. here as I do not want to give away any spoilers.
its out i thought it it would come out next year that was quick. OH the new naruto shippuden movie will be called blood prison.

--- Roy Mustang

Last edited by garra12345; 04-25-2011 at 11:04 PM.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
its out i thought it it would come out next year that was quick. OH the new naruto shippuden movie will be called blood prison.
Nope less than one year after its shown in Japan it comes out with subs, ususally the april the year after and that i know.

BTW, do you want the link to watch it with subs?
Old 04-26-2011, 03:26 AM   #9
soulscore
Freshmen Academy Student

soulscore is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pm the link please....
soulscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #10
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower Subbed Discussion

Is it decent quality, or is it a camera rip or low quality?

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #11
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulscore View Post
pm the link please....
Okay I'll that right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Is it decent quality, or is it a camera rip or low quality?
Someone recorded it with their camera, so the quality is pretty low but its worth to watch it.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #12
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

umm it comes out subbed on a different site tomarrow and they already announced teh 5th movie

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Can someone PM me an link too?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
poke2929
Freshmen Academy Student

poke2929 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me too please

Last edited by poke2929; 04-26-2011 at 09:46 AM.
poke2929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #15
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Can someone PM me an link too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poke2929 View Post
me too please
I'll get on it right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
umm it comes out subbed on a different site tomarrow and they already announced teh 5th movie
its out on the site i watched it, even though the quality is pretty low, its still worth it to watch it and i know that

Last edited by katsu uchiha; 04-26-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
Naruto S.
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto S. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me too please. ill check it out but if for some reason i dont like the Quality cant i watch it on youtube?
Naruto S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #17
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I have all ready made this thread.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #18
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I have all ready made this thread.
That was about the raw version, this thread is the subbed version. There's a difference.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #19
hidan1239
Freshmen Academy Student

hidan1239 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Please PM link.
hidan1239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 AM   #20
PhrozoN
Freshmen Academy Student

PhrozoN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point