Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #41
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who is the best fighter in the Naruto series?

hands down i would have to say sasuke.
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #42
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

To everyone who said Sasuke is the best fighter: Has Sasuke ever won a major fight on his own besides against Naruto? Against Itachi he would have lost if Itachi hadn't been holding back and planning to lose, Killer Bee almost killed him at least twice, and Deidara blew himself up.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #43
SakuraKissX
Ninja Academy Student

SakuraKissX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think the strongest at the moment are:
Kakashi
Killer Bee
Minato
Naruto
Sasuke
Lee
Madara
SakuraKissX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #44
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lee would probably get beaten by a loooooot of people. Other than that I agree with your list.

Substitute Lee with Kabuto.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #45
Santisimo
wishes he could troll

Santisimo has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Naruto is the greatest fighter via plot no jutsu.
Santisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #46
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kakashi
his style just amazes me

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:36 AM   #47
Pain113
Ninja Academy Student

Pain113 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi is by far the best fighter
Raikiri!
Pain113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #48
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain113 View Post
Kakashi is by far the best fighter
Raikiri!
he's positively in the top 3's
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #49
Rorek
Apprentice Genin

Rorek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi has always been the top fighter, IMO, because he mixes his Sharingan with genius tactics. I love watching his fights.

- Rorek

Top 3 Favorite Ninja:
1. Kakashi
2. Naruto
3. Sakura

Xbox Live gamertag: Rorek11
Rorek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #50
dalith
Ninja Academy Student

dalith is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok so first off this thread was a little redonkulous from the begging.

Why? Cause the threat poster sited Kakashi as the best cause he is loyal to his friends.

Best Fighter- The individual who exceeds all others when fighting....pretty obvious, so posts with all these characters taht have been defeated or would obviously be defeated are also redonkulous.(Hinata LAWLS)

While Kakashi has proven his battle prowess many times and how keen he is in the midst of combat I do not believe him to be the "Best Fighter", Itachi clearly had the advantage over Kakashi so that automatically drops him off the list.

IMO the best fighter to date would be Minato. Or go the lame way and say Naruto. In all actuality as of now Naruto is the best fighter no matter how anyone argues because up to this point in the manga he is the only one that has shown how powerful he is and how much he has grown, no other character has really done anything noteworthy to argue this.
dalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #51
sasuke-cursed55
Genin Elite

sasuke-cursed55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to say sasuke but in manga terms its naruto. In anime its sauke because he is ruthless now. And he showed his genius and mastery of the sharingan to his advantage(maybe not 100%mastery but still). During the fight with danzo he outsmarted and defeated an elder and leader of the foundation. But in manga naruto is stronger. He
Spoiler:
mastered the nine tails
. Unless sasuke pulls some new tricks out along with
Spoiler:
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan due to itachi's eyes
then naruto will beat him. However naruto will not beat sasuke. Naruto cant kill sasuke(emotionally not physically, he said he wouldnt). And sasuke will have no problem killing naruto as it is. And sasuke would have lost to itachi if itachi hadnt held back. Naruto would have lost his loved ones not to pain but to the nine tails if Minato hadnt stopped him. Deidara blew himself up and would have died regardless, he was just a suicidal maniac while he fought sasuke. Sasuke won. He used summoning and got himself out of there. therefore he won. AND KILLER BEE ALMOST KILLED SASUKE. But he didnt. A good fighter is a better fighter ith a team. Noone is helping with sasuke with jutsu. Naruto was TAUGHT sage jutsu and only thanks to kakashi did he create rasenshuriken.
-Madara:

-Naruto:

-Sasuke(Im not making fun of Sasuke): #1. When he flew with Curse Mark:

#2. After removing his bandages:

This is his real theme in my opinion(JK on the others):

sasuke-cursed55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #52
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

killer bee, naruto, or sasuke...
Spoiler:
just because sauke beat danzo.
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #53
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

i say sasuke madara or itachi
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #54
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

ooh! i forgot to add itachi on my list too. =P

go itachi!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #55
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto,Madara,Itachi,the 5 kage minus Tsunade, Bee...

Not Sauce. Saucekay uses cheat codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
To everyone who said Sasuke is the best fighter: Has Sasuke ever won a major fight on his own besides against Naruto? Against Itachi he would have lost if Itachi hadn't been holding back and planning to lose, Killer Bee almost killed him at least twice, and Deidara blew himself up.
Actually it was 3 times against Bee. lol

If he didn't use more cheat codes to get MS then he wouldn't have stood a chance against any of the Kage,Bee,Danzo, or stand a chance against Naruto in the future.
I hate Sauce in the anime/manga, but in the video games he's my favorite character. I think his fighting style is cool, but his current personality is just... poop. He stopped being my favorite Naruto character when he left Konoha.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-27-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #56
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Uchiha-Sora, its the exact same for me. I think Sasuke has a cool fighting style, but his personality is so annoying.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #57
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

It is very obnoxious how people are saying Kakashi is the best fighter because they "like his style." Since when does style have anything to do with how skilled you are? It has been shown that he is weaker then many characters in the series.

My opinion on the best fighters.

Itachi (It is tough to say since what we know about his power up to this point is all speculation, but let us not forget, he wiped out the entire Uchiha clan at a mere 13 years old.)
Naruto
Minato
Pain
Sasuke
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #58
Mr. Clutch
Freshmen Academy Student

Mr. Clutch is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They should allow you
Mr. Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #59
Mr. Clutch
Freshmen Academy Student

to create
Old 05-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #60
Mr. Clutch
Freshmen Academy Student

Your own