Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #1361
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Could be. IF there's kissing involved in Hinata and Naruto's war story, would their kids say yuck because they kissed during the war. Could it be fun and cute, eh? Don't be afraid to say.
I have no idea depends on there personality. They could think its gross or really great and romantic. And yes I think it would.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #1362
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by badze View Post
Lmao dude, i guess i was too drunk to express my thoughts in the previous posts. I wasnt talking bout the people on this forum, i was talking bout people i know, and people in general. Of course ppl on this forum fall into "people in general" category, but I wasnt actually trying to insult anybody in particular.

now that we got that cleared out of the way, i wanna say that a couple of new people joined our thread ! Hopefully its a sign that there are more NaruHina supporters being created as we speak.

I wonder weather i would be breaking forum rules if I inserted the link to the NaruHina Chronicles in my signature? :/
I know im just saying that some people on here may think its insulting. But anyways we are kinda getting off topic so we should only talk about the paring.

Yes its good that more join from time to time. Its always good to see more supporters here.

Ummmm im not really sure if that is or not.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #1363
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay, everyone. I am really, really, really sorry that I haven't been on in so long. This is what happens when you're a senior in high school and have hours of homework, work five times a week, and have two extracurricular activities!

First off, here's my official welcome to all of the new members! I've added your names to the list on the first page. Thank you very much for joining the NHSU!
Spoiler:
Swimmie
Miss Kabuto
djl1010
kanisawa
#1narutofangirl
Anna
Prince of Pop
Aki27
AnimeKittyUchiha
badze
scrbblechan
vermillion rage 6
king kakashi

I really enjoyed reading all of the comments and feedback that all of the fans have been leaving. Unfortunately,
Spoiler:
with the whole Fourth Ninja War going on, we're not very likely to see any pairings for a while, at least until the war is over,
but we can still provide support for our favorite pairings and hope for the outcomes we want . Keep up the great discussion, everyone!

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #1364
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend View Post
Okay, everyone. I am really, really, really sorry that I haven't been on in so long. This is what happens when you're a senior in high school and have hours of homework, work five times a week, and have two extracurricular activities!

First off, here's my official welcome to all of the new members! I've added your names to the list on the first page. Thank you very much for joining the NHSU!
Spoiler:
Swimmie
Miss Kabuto
djl1010
kanisawa
#1narutofangirl
Anna
Prince of Pop
Aki27
AnimeKittyUchiha
badze
scrbblechan
vermillion rage 6
king kakashi

I really enjoyed reading all of the comments and feedback that all of the fans have been leaving. Unfortunately,
Spoiler:
with the whole Fourth Ninja War going on, we're not very likely to see any pairings for a while, at least until the war is over,
but we can still provide support for our favorite pairings and hope for the outcomes we want . Keep up the great discussion, everyone!
Hey welcome back and don't worry I understand especially since i've been through that myself kinda.^^ But yeah ive been greating them as while you gone to help welcome them for you.^^
Old 04-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #1365
badze
Academy Graduate

badze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend View Post

Spoiler:
Swimmie
Miss Kabuto
djl1010
kanisawa
#1narutofangirl
Anna
Prince of Pop
Aki27
AnimeKittyUchiha
badze
scrbblechan
vermillion rage 6
king kakashi

Spoiler:

tis all good. I myself am in university right now, AND operating a busisness, and opening a new buisness. and i do lots of community work. Good to be on the list .

btw happy Easter Everyone!

If you <3 NaruHina, I highly recommend reading the NaruHina Chronicles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
badze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #1366
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I know im just saying that some people on here may think its insulting. But anyways we are kinda getting off topic so we should only talk about the paring.

Yes its good that more join from time to time. Its always good to see more supporters here.

Ummmm im not really sure if that is or not.

well then, i shall risk it and put the link in my cig.

happy easter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #1367
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by badze View Post
well then, i shall risk it and put the link in my cig.

happy easter
Ummm ok then.

And thanks you too.^_^
Old 04-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #1368
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I have no idea depends on there personality. They could think its gross or really great and romantic. And yes I think it would.
What are saying then? Like you said, it could depend on their kids' personalities whether if they handle the gross stuff of their parents' love portion of the war story. Would they?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #1369
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
What are saying then? Like you said, it could depend on their kids' personalities whether if they handle the gross stuff of their parents' love portion of the war story. Would they?
I dont really have anything to say that is related to this conversation, but i do want to say this:

i highly recommend you read the NaruHina Chronicles. It is a great, fan drawn manga that i found on deviantart. It is constantly being updated, and has been published for over 3 years now. If you <3 NaruHina, than you will <3<3<3<3<3 this!

If interested, then click on the link in my signature, and let the adventure begin!

edit: dammit, the mods deleted the link from my signature.... so if interested pm me.

Last edited by badze; 04-28-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #1370
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ill join

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #1371
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Ill join
yay, glad to see there are more supporters

and welcome :]

Old 04-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #1372
badze
Academy Graduate

bumpity

Old 04-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #1373
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I bet they would if it sounded good to them at least.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #1374
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Ill join
Welcome what do you like about the pairing?^^
Old 05-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #1375
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Looks like we finally saw Hinata in the latest chapters and Naruto is trying to head to battle now. Its now only a matter of time that something happens between those two and thats if it does happen during the war.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #1376
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hooray for Naruto and Hinata

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #1377
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So I take it your joining then?
Old 06-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #1378
zhumanuchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

zhumanuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ive always loved naruhina. let me join?
zhumanuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #1379
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes you can join. What do you like about the pairing?
Old 06-15-2011, 09:26 AM   #1380
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

rainbowrazor, I'm pretty sure you're a member already, but welcome back! And sure, AgentShayd and zhumanuchiha, you may join. Happy to have you!

Note: Spoiler ahead. Don't read if you don't want to know about most recent chapters.
Spoiler:
Also, as shown by Sakura's conversation with the random ninja who has a crush on her in Chapters 539 and 540, she still loves Sasuke. Seems to imply an anti-NaruSaku moment, but not sure if it will mean anything in the long run towards NaruSaku and NaruHina or not. That was interesting, though.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 06-15-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings