Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: What is the best religion?
Atheism 13 41.94%
Buddhism 1 3.23%
Christianity 9 29.03%
Confucianism 0 0%
Hinduism 1 3.23%
Islam 5 16.13%
Judaism 1 3.23%
Paganism 1 3.23%
Shamanism 0 0%
Shintoism 0 0%
Taoism 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2011, 03:02 AM   #1
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default The best religion(s)?

Please give your vote on what religion you consider to be the best.

Note: It don't have to be your personal religion.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The best religion(s)?

Agnostic.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-24-2011, 03:51 AM   #3
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Atheism.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This thread is pointless. Of course people are going to pick the religion (or lack thereof) that they believe. This is just asking for a flame war. I say this thread should be locked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wrong!

I chose Caoism.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What mrsticky said... This is bound to start a flame war.
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #7
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Christianity
(not saying that its the best or owrse)

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #8
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Honestly, I am against all religions/ the church. Mostly all are power hungry and everything. This doesn't mean I am against god...but..hmm..I don't know...I am starting to distance myself from religions.

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStarNinja4 View Post
What mrsticky said... This is bound to start a flame war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Wrong!

I chose Caoism.
This thread can only go in one direction now. Straight downhill.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #10
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

does it matter?

Can't we all just say: "OH HEY!YOUR BUDDHIST?GOOD FOR YOU"instead of having a giant flame war over it
this is why there is a giant war in the middle east

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #11
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

In case I forgot to say it;

Please be respectful and polite when discussing religion. It is a sensentive matter to many people.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
does it matter?

Can't we all just say: "OH HEY!YOUR BUDDHIST?GOOD FOR YOU"instead of having a giant flame war over it
this is why there is a giant war in the middle east
Sarcasm=World Peace.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #13
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

which one gives the most presents again?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
In case I forgot to say it;

Please be respectful and polite when discussing religion. It is a sensentive matter to many people.
I'm sure you meant no harm but remember that this is the internet.

Respect practically doesn't exist here.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
which one gives the most presents again?
Santaakuhamaszaa?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Then that is the best one!

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #17
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I'm sure you meant no harm but remember that this is the internet.

Respect practically doesn't exist here.
Then people need to learn respect, and don't call each other "imbecile sausage sellers".
Old 04-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Wrong!

I chose Caoism.
Can you not edit the poll to include that? And we need to select a committee to discuss and publish the tenets of Caoism. I mean, without it, how would we know when to stop slaughtering Caos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
Then people need to learn respect, and don't call each other "imbecile sausage sellers".
What? Where'd that come from?
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #19
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Can you not edit the poll to include that? And we need to select a committee to discuss and publish the tenets of Caoism. I mean, without it, how would we know when to stop slaughtering Caos?

What? Where'd that come from?
That's the most vulgar insult I have ever used: "Imbecile sausage seller".
Old 04-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I have a more mixed belief. I'm in a way, Christian. But, I like Buddhism a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
This thread is pointless. Of course people are going to pick the religion (or lack thereof) that they believe. This is just asking for a flame war. I say this thread should be locked.
There's no reason to lock it from what it could become. If it comes to that, it can be locked. Though, it shouldn't need to, cause that would mean someone lacks maturity.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atheism, buddhism, christianity, confucianism, hinduism, islam, judaism, paganism, religion, shamanism, shintoism, taoism