Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

LoneTophat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gay Characters

Now I'm a little behind the ball because when all my friends were watching Naruto I was busy playing videogames, so I'm just starting Shippuden on Hulu. I was wondering if there are any gay characters in Naruto? It seems so far it's a no but I could be mistaken. It's really a shame if it's the case that there isn't any because I mean it is the 21st century :P
But yeah, just wondering. Possible characters in the future maybe? Iunno.
First post, so please don't flame me... Everyone is allowed their own opinions...
LoneTophat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Gay Characters

Most members of Akatsuki seem like they would be gay with their hair but you can't be sure xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Not really. Kishi's not really good at romance in general, and so far there haven't been any same sex relationships... there really aren't that many confirmed relationships as it is. Sorry

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No....
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #5
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Most members of Akatsuki seem like they would be gay with their hair but you can't be sure xD
That's not stereo typical or anything
Old 04-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTophat View Post
That's not stereo typical or anything
I know it's stereotypical. I'm kidding.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #7
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Sub-Zero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There is no gay characters in Naruto that I see.

None of them seem gay either.

19-0

Welcome to your Final Destination...Hell!
Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #8
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Damn. Too bad. We all know NaruHina will never happen (which I hoped for so very much). Damn Viz is bad at romance. ._.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #9
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Damn. Too bad. We all know NaruHina will never happen (which I hoped for so very much). Damn Viz is bad at romance. ._.
I dislike NaruHina.

Don't ask why.

19-0

Old 04-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

NO SUCH THING SIN SIN SIN YOU KNOW

Lol jk. I sense some sexual tension between Ino and Sakura, along with the alley cats of Konoha.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
I dislike NaruHina.

Don't ask why.
Why>?
Old 04-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #12
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Why>?
And yet you still ask.

I don't like anime romance plain and simple.

19-0

Old 04-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #13
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
NO SUCH THING SIN SIN SIN YOU KNOW

Lol jk. I sense some sexual tension between Ino and Sakura, along with the alley cats of Konoha.
SakuIno is actually my favorite couple xD

Old 04-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #14
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
And yet you still ask.

I don't like anime romance plain and simple.
Then why are you in the section? :l
Old 04-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #15
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Then why are you in the section? :l
To basically say that there are no gay anime characters in Naruto.

19-0

Old 04-23-2011, 05:05 PM   #16
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Fix it producers d:
Old 04-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
SakuIno is actually my favorite couple xD
Don't forget the cats.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #18
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Don't forget the cats.
Can they be gay cats?
Old 04-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think viz has very little to do with it. Kishi's the writer, I'm pretty sure we can put this all on him.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, most people think Sasuke and Naruto are gay, but it isn't confirmed, and I don't believe they are. People think Sai is gay, but he hasn't shown to be either. No other characters are shown to be or even hinted at being gay...unless you look at Lee and Gai..but they're not either. xD

So far the only couples that are canon would be Asuma and Kurenai and Minato and Kushina. Then there's basically all the parents of the characters, but they're not important.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote