Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs up Naruto Shippuden Episode 208 Discussion

It's out! Discuss.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 208 Discussion!

This episode was cool. They finally showed Danzo's right arm.

Last edited by megabbaut; 04-21-2011 at 06:12 AM.
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:26 AM   #3
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I wonder where Madara teleported Fu and Torune!!!
Ultimate combatant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to know how come when madara cut his arm off it seemed to be made of the same substance zetsu is made out of instead of blood

Last edited by White_fang; 04-21-2011 at 09:23 AM.
White_fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The detail on Danzo's are was pretty sweet.

I guess I never really have negative feedback for subbed episodes.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Huge fight next episode! Danzo vs. Sasuke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I wonder where Madara teleported Fu and Torune!!!
Me as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 208 Discussion

Can't wait.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #8
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 208 Discussion

The episode was pretty neat. The upcoming episodes will be the most interesting however.

Next episode looks like it will have some of that special animation episodes like Jiraiya vs Pain, Deidara vs Sasuke, Killer Bee vs Sasuke and Hinata vs Pain had. I'm really looking forward to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #9
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this was a amazing episode and OMG anyone notice when madara rip his arm off it looked like the stuff made out of white zetsu? ugh this gives more proof to the people who believe that tobi is not really madara uchiha but in fact maybe zetsu real body? and tobi is just using madara uchiha name but it isn't really madara uchiha could that be possible I am so confused.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #10
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Sub-Zero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish you guys used spoilers more often.

19-0

Welcome to your Final Destination...Hell!
Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
I wish you guys used spoilers more often.
Nothing has been spoiled so far, everything in this thread has been speculation up until this point.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
sasukeuchiha124
Freshmen Academy Student

sasukeuchiha124 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh i noticed that gaara looked young as well but the next episode i cant wait time needs to move faster seriusly 0.0
sasukeuchiha124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #13
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Jeez I like that there are all these battles but Sasuke getting beat up then healed (Itachi) then beat up then healed (Bee) then beat up then healed (Kages) then beat up then healed (Danzo) It makes my head hurt!

Spoiler:
Can't wait till he can't rely on Karin
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:24 AM   #14
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igaku-Kusuri View Post
This episode was pretty interesting but there are some things that felt off to me:

Gaara looked really young at the part where he's talking to Naruto for some reason... It even seemed two different Gaara's talking when you see the flashback to when he's talking to Sasuke.

Also the eyes on Madara's arm... I was wishing they'd look more like real eyes and bulge out a little, maybe even move. They look like tattoos or something

Interesting to see Madara's "blood" (if it even is that) as white, possible connection to Zetsu as some said. Also I don't remember Karin having that type of healing jutsu?
I agree with the arm eyes. I was thinkiing that was going to be amazing in the anime with the music when he shows it but it was a real let down IMO. Just like you said they didn't really look like eyes more than plugs or something, and they didn't play that weird suspenseful music when he showed it. I really thought they'd play that music they always do where the tension is high, on top of that i don't like the look of Danzo at times where it looks like how Pain was drawn where their body looks skinny in some places, almost warped. I especially remember that when i think Pain got hammered into the ground by 9 tails then flips back up and he had that weird drawing look to him. It wasn't awful but a little bit of a let down. I guess my imagination from reading the manga was better than the anime for once since that was one of my favorite parts from the manga fight. Either way i love how confidently silent Danzo is, basically how he carries himself.

Oh and i think the Gaara - Naruto interaction these days is pretty weird. Like Gaara idolizes Naruto with the highest respect borderline infatuation, and Naruto's attitude is like "we aren't THAT close dude, yeah i saved you, but i'm worried about my REAL friends now"...

Last edited by Poodle; 04-22-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #15
venomblade
Ninja Academy Student

venomblade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This ep was great, can't wait for the next...and it was already said but in this ep it just looked like pre TS gaara, but taller lol.
venomblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:00 AM   #16
paul4tw
Freshmen Academy Student

paul4tw is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

when will naruto stop having a wankfest over sasuke
paul4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:44 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's with all the googoo eyed Karin? Of all the the things to add to that is it?

I did like the few additions of Danzo commenting about the Foo and Tourune v. Madara battle.

It is strange the Danzo's arm is white, i was thinking more brownish or something. Don't want to say why right now of course.

Anyway, very excited I finally to get to see this battle in motion. It is my favorite of all following the time jump. Kishi really out shown himself with this one. I hope the animators do it justice.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #18
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The suspense is killing me. I'm jumping around like a kid waiting for the next episode. The arm thing was definitely weird. Fū and Tourune had some insane cool abilities.
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks View Post
The suspense is killing me. I'm jumping around like a kid waiting for the next episode. The arm thing was definitely weird. Fū and Tourune had some insane cool abilities.
Only Torune did. Fu was basically just an better version of Ino.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #20
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
this was a amazing episode and OMG anyone notice when madara rip his arm off it looked like the stuff made out of white zetsu? ugh this gives more proof to the people who believe that tobi is not really madara uchiha but in fact maybe zetsu real body? and tobi is just using madara uchiha name but it isn't really madara uchiha could that be possible I am so confused.
So I can add you to the followers of Zetsoom?

Followers
Jakropha
JazzJunkie4
jesse uzumaki

Its still growing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto shippuden 208