Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #3641
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki shrugged, "Well not much. We were just walking around talking and what not." She replied, beginning to walk again, "You can join us if you want." She grinned at Miyo.
"Sure"said Miyo walking with them"i will join you"
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #3642
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Sure"said Miyo walking with them"i will join you"
Mizuki smiled and nodded, "Alright, cool." She said, beginning to walk again. She looked ahead and folded her hands behind her back like a playful child, enjoying walking with her friends. Her dirty blonde, golden hair blew in her face and she tucked the stray strands behind her ear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #3643
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki smiled and nodded, "Alright, cool." She said, beginning to walk again. She looked ahead and folded her hands behind her back like a playful child, enjoying walking with her friends. Her dirty blonde, golden hair blew in her face and she tucked the stray strands behind her ear.
((Sorry I didn't post earlier ^^ I was at school and I didn't have a lot of time. Now it's the weekend and I'm free! ))

Kara smiled as she heard her friends talk. "I'm glad everyone is getting along and getting to know eachother," thought Kara as she kept walking with them.
Lily yawned as she lay on Kara's shoulder "Arn't we going to get something to eat already?"
Kara looked at Lily "Oh yeah," said Kara "I almost forgot about eating." Then she looked at Mizuki, Sidonay, and Miyo "Where do you guys want to eat?"

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-22-2011 at 12:33 PM.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #3644
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

"Well i only know the ramen shop. Is there any good places to eat?" Sidonay asked. He was walking and smiling looking at Miyo, Mizuki and Kara and Lily.

"Lets hurry. Im hungry. And after this i have to get Gabriel. He must be hungry aswell by now." Sidonay smiled
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #3645
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"Well i only know the ramen shop. Is there any good places to eat?" Sidonay asked. He was walking and smiling looking at Miyo, Mizuki and Kara and Lily.

"Lets hurry. Im hungry. And after this i have to get Gabriel. He must be hungry aswell by now." Sidonay smiled
Kara smiled "Ramen sounds good," said Kara as she lead them to the Ramen shop.
"But I thought Gabriel didn't have to eat," said Lily. "He said something about you two being conected or somthing I wasn't really paying attention."
Old 04-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #3646
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

uhm hai, I'll rejoin I guess.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #3647
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

"He does eat. But he eats my chakra. And he cant do that in distance. I have to go and give it to him." He scratched the back of his head

He walks into the ramen shop and orders a big bowl of ramen.

Last edited by UchiHa_AsH; 04-22-2011 at 02:45 PM.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #3648
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"He does it. But he eats my chakra. And he cant do that in distance. I have to go and give it to him." He scratched the back of his head

He walks into the ramen shop and orders a big bowl of ramen.
Kara smiled "I see," said Kara as she sat down beside him and ordered some ramen with Lily.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:49 PM   #3649
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
uhm hai, I'll rejoin I guess.
(( CHERRY. CHERRYFLOWER.

GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG! *Superhighflyingtacklehugglompoftheepicfunknojutsu * ))

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #3650
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
(( CHERRY. CHERRYFLOWER.

GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG! *Superhighflyingtacklehugglompoftheepicfunknojutsu * ))

((*HUGS*

HI HI HI HI!!!! I missed everyone soo much!!!!))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 04-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #3651
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post

((*HUGS*

HI HI HI HI!!!! I missed everyone soo much!!!!))
(( DUDE! I MISSED YOU! How have you been?!?! ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 04-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #3652
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
(( DUDE! I MISSED YOU! How have you been?!?! ))
((Great!

Wow the war system changed a lot *just finished reading rules*))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 04-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #3653
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

(( Yeah, it's the Battle Narrative System now. Isn't it great? xD ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 04-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #3654
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((Yep. I can't wait to begin. *creating character right now*))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 04-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #3655
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

(( It's a lot of fun, though. xD
What'cha going to do for elements and schtoof? ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 04-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #3656
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((yeah sounds like it
I don't know... I think a glass style would be really cool, or crystal. And i can't exactly part with water haha

So probably: Water, fire, glass or Water, Glass, poison))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 04-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #3657
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

(( Crystal Style sounds really neat, IMO. ^.^ ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 04-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #3658
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((Yeah ^^

I just can't find a name :/))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 04-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #3659
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

(( For your character? ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 04-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #3660
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara smiled "I see," said Kara as she sat down beside him and ordered some ramen with Lily.
"Um i have something to show you guys,you know the Kanata i have that talk to me"said Miyo sitting beside them.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote