Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #1341
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badze View Post
I like ur avatar
I love the Hinata avatar as well. Everytime I see it I just wanna make out with her. Thats how much I love Hinata.XD

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 04-20-2011 at 09:02 PM.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #1342
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'll join naruhina all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #1343
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Welcome!!! What do you like about the couple?
Old 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #1344
badze
Academy Graduate

badze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I love the Hinata avatar as well. Everytime I see it I just wanna make out with her. Thats how much I love Hinata.XD
ya man, same here. but with me it goes beyond wanting to make out with her (even beyond sex). Maybe it is like that because she is the perfect combo of hot, kind, gentle, NOT A S|_UT (like most girls out in the real world...), and overall just a perfect woman. Im so tired of sluts. they can be hot/kind/whatever all they want, but if they are sluts:

a) I will never marry a S|_UT
b) I wont even F@#K a S|_UT. It is one of the most dangerous things you could do. genarally i go like this: if a girl slept with three guys or more, count me out. and thats just for sex, let alone marriage.

I know im a bit extreme lol, but cant help it.

If you <3 NaruHina, I highly recommend reading the NaruHina Chronicles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by badze; 04-21-2011 at 01:56 PM.
badze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #1345
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
i'll join naruhina all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great!!! But I got a question for ya: do you want naruhina to go all the way ????

Old 04-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #1346
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ya man, same here. but with me it goes beyond wanting to make out with her (even beyond sex). Maybe it is like that because she is the perfect combo of hot, kind, gentle, NOT A S|_UT (like most girls out in the real world...), and overall just a perfect woman. Im so tired of sluts. they can be hot/kind/whatever all they want, but if they are sluts:

a) I will never marry a S|_UT
b) I wont even F@#K a S|_UT. It is one of the most dangerous things you could do. genarally i go like this: if a girl slept with three guys or more, count me out. and thats just for sex, let alone marriage.

I know im a bit extreme lol, but cant help it.
Heh same with me man I would love to be married with her,have kids with her and all that because of her kind personalty and hotness and more. And yeah she is not the type to lose her temper like many other.s

And yeah I know what your saying I know alot of them on here are like that especially many of the bi's.-___- But any ways just like you I don't think I could ever go out with anyone like that. Ive already learned my lession at least once on here.>.>

And its no problem man.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #1347
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Heh same with me man I would love to be married with her,have kids with her and all that because of her kind personalty and hotness and more. And yeah she is not the type to lose her temper like many other.s

And yeah I know what your saying I know alot of them on here are like that especially many of the bi's.-___- But any ways just like you I don't think I could ever go out with anyone like that. Ive already learned my lession at least once on here.>.>

And its no problem man.

lol, sorry im a bit drunk right now, but i dont get the part that i made bold text part. at all. are you talking bout ppl on this website, or ppl in real life (like ones that yopu know face to face.)? cuz i was talking bout people i know/dated/whatever.

after writing my previous comment, i wa slike "screw this world, im gonna have me couple of beers". eneded up drinking 7 lol. I dunno, something in my previous comment made me depressed.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #1348
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol, sorry im a bit drunk right now, but i dont get the part that i made bold text part. at all. are you talking bout ppl on this website, or ppl in real life (like ones that yopu know face to face.)? cuz i was talking bout people i know/dated/whatever.

after writing my previous comment, i wa slike "screw this world, im gonna have me couple of beers". eneded up drinking 7 lol. I dunno, something in my previous comment made me depressed.
Its fine and a little bit of both but kinda mostly the ones on here. And even if I didn't know them it still kinda irratates me.

Heh heh nice I know what you mean. Although try not to over do it with the beer since its not good for you.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:10 PM   #1349
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Its fine and a little bit of both but kinda mostly the ones on here. And even if I didn't know them it still kinda irratates me.

Heh heh nice I know what you mean. Although try not to over do it with the beer since its not good for you.

yeah man. hoes are annoying. and beer aint bad for you if u dont drink a lot of it. i know it has merthanol and stuff in it, but otherwise its just extra nutriton.

besides, im Russian.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #1350
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah man. hoes are annoying. and beer aint bad for you if u dont drink a lot of it. i know it has merthanol and stuff in it, but otherwise its just extra nutriton.

besides, im Russian.
Yeah alot of people are. Although I know not all the people on here are like that there are some decent people as well. But lets try not to do name calling on here cause it could be insulting to some other people here.

Well it can still be bad. And I know.XD

But any ways people like Hinata would so be my type.^_^

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 04-21-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #1351
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

We could be sure Hinata would try to fight her captors if she's held hostage in the war. She seems vulnerable when she's captured. Am I right or what? However, it would be heroic for Natuo to rescue her after she gave her confession to him maturely.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #1352
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah she would although she may not be as vulnerable as we would think she is. Im sure she is more powerfull now then she was. But yeah it would be if Naruto rescued her.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #1353
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah she would although she may not be as vulnerable as we would think she is. Im sure she is more powerfull now then she was. But yeah it would be if Naruto rescued her.
Very heroic and cute. Hinata wouldn't count herself because of her nindo. She'll fight the captors if need be to prove herself as the Hyuga heir. On a separate note, what their kids would react about their dad rescuing their mom?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #1354
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Very heroic and cute. Hinata wouldn't count herself because of her nindo. She'll fight the captors if need be to prove herself as the Hyuga heir. On a separate note, what their kids would react about their dad rescuing their mom?
Yep it would be. And yes im sure at some point even if she was captered she would use some kind of ability to brake free or whatever. And im sure there kids would think its really great about how they fell in love and rescueing eachother and stuff.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:07 PM   #1355
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep it would be. And yes im sure at some point even if she was captered she would use some kind of ability to brake free or whatever. And im sure there kids would think its really great about how they fell in love and rescueing eachother and stuff.
I see that. Thanks for that. Hinata would be a tough cookie if the captors try to kill her before Naruto can rescue her. Their kids would be excited to hear their parents' war story. As for the romance, would it like a lot or not?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #1356
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I see that. Thanks for that. Hinata would be a tough cookie if the captors try to kill her before Naruto can rescue her. Their kids would be excited to hear their parents' war story. As for the romance, would it like a lot or not?
Yeah she is I mean she still lived even after all the blows and stuff she took from Pain. And im sure they would enjoy both the war and romance stories.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #1357
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah she is I mean she still lived even after all the blows and stuff she took from Pain. And im sure they would enjoy both the war and romance stories.
It would be fun. If Naruto and Hinata tell their war sorry to their kids years later, would the kids be awake to hear their parents' story or not. If you're not sure, tell me why.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #1358
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It would be fun. If Naruto and Hinata tell their war sorry to their kids years later, would the kids be awake to hear their parents' story or not. If you're not sure, tell me why.
Im sure they would if it sounded exciting enough. Im sure if they were my parents I would want to here what happened.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #1359
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Im sure they would if it sounded exciting enough. Im sure if they were my parents I would want to here what happened.
Could be. IF there's kissing involved in Hinata and Naruto's war story, would their kids say yuck because they kissed during the war. Could it be fun and cute, eh? Don't be afraid to say.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #1360
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Yeah alot of people are. Although I know not all the people on here are like that there are some decent people as well. But lets try not to do name calling on here cause it could be insulting to some other people here.

Well it can still be bad. And I know.XD

But any ways people like Hinata would so be my type.^_^

Lmao dude, i guess i was too drunk to express my thoughts in the previous posts. I wasnt talking bout the people on this forum, i was talking bout people i know, and people in general. Of course ppl on this forum fall into "people in general" category, but I wasnt actually trying to insult anybody in particular.

now that we got that cleared out of the way, i wanna say that a couple of new people joined our thread ! Hopefully its a sign that there are more NaruHina supporters being created as we speak.

I wonder weather i would be breaking forum rules if I inserted the link to the NaruHina Chronicles in my signature? :/

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings