Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Question NaruSasu or SasuNaru (yaoi within~)

NaruSasu meaning that Naruto has the active role and Sasuke has the passive one. As in seme!Naruto and uke!Sasuke. As in Naruto's on top and Sasuke's on bottom. And SasuNaru is the opposite.
I hate the OOC-ness of SasuNaru. :/ I'm not saying that NaruSasu isn't sometimes OOC but in general their personalities are more like their canon selves in NaruSasu.
So... yeah. What do you think?
And please no yaoi haters here...

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSasu or SasuNaru (yaoi within~)

NaruSasu.

Do I really have to explain?
Sasuke.

VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
NaruSasu.

Do I really have to explain?
Sasuke.

Lol... that's at least some of my logic. XD

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:27 AM   #4
Beau-JoB.12
Freshmen Academy Student

Beau-JoB.12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merechan View Post
NaruSasu meaning that Naruto has the active role and Sasuke has the passive one. As in seme!Naruto and uke!Sasuke. As in Naruto's on top and Sasuke's on bottom. And SasuNaru is the opposite.
I hate the OOC-ness of SasuNaru. :/ I'm not saying that NaruSasu isn't sometimes OOC but in general their personalities are more like their canon selves in NaruSasu.
So... yeah. What do you think?
And please no yaoi haters here...
IKR!!!! In Narusasu sasuke manages to stay in character.
But in Sasunaru they make naruto a girl, and goes to OOC.
I go for narusasu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps: the Perverts are more likely to top, Naruto just happened to be a pervert. A huge pervert. :S
Beau-JoB.12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #5
Beau-JoB.12
Freshmen Academy Student

Beau-JoB.12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Beau-JoB.12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 AM   #6
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Naruto Sexy Jutsu x Sasuke right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

naruto and saskue has always been the most likely pairing
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #8
Marusaki
Freshmen Academy Student

Marusaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Marusaki

I feel like they'd switch roles of being seme and uke xD

Also a fan of SasuNaru, SasuKarin, HiSui, DeiTobi and other pairings
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Marusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yaoi~!
Heheheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dunno WHY but if Naru was uke I'd see him eing a power bottom..... I mean being a bottom doesn't always have to mean you're the submissive/passive one. You can bottom and still be in control. I mean I can do that myself and I top more than bottom in RPs and such *goes back to my fantasies of topping Itachi*

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote