Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #541
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

(iPod has an auto correct that's why)

Riku looked at him. "then he will take it. And I can't escape it has Ny heart and soul. It's bound to the darkness.". Riku looked out the window as it began to rain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #542
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(Alright.)

*Lone looked out the window* I won't let him take it. I'll protect the death wish with my life. I don't care if your bound to the darkness.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #543
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

"we will see lone. We will see". Riku yawned and waited to be waited on by the waitress

Old 04-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #544
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Only time can tell right? *Lone walked away from him* I'll be waiting for this person that want's to take it. I'll give him the fight of his life. Nothing will stop me from doing my job.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #545
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Yeah I guess.riku order his food

Old 04-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #546
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Name: Jenny, but prefers Saku.
Erica also.

Grade: 11th.

Job (If any): I'm a professional. At what? something..

Species (Wizard, demon, witch, etc. You can also put yourself under unknown.): -Unknown.
-Is a wearfox.
-Dark angel.
Personality Traits: I go poof, cuz I can. xD
Witty, sarcastic, smart, dark, not very nice. Rice, cuz I am.(xDD) Funny. Rich.
I like to be alone, I don't like people.
I will eat you if you make me mad.
loner.

Biography (A few things about your past, you should reveal more about it in the RP.): I have a dark history, parents died by murder as well as my relatives did. I have been tortured and thus mentally unstable and able to snap at any given moment..
But I am nice when I wanna be because of my past's past. =]
I also have two sides. the unknown and the wearfox. wearfox is always black, and unknown is light blue. =]
Both sides like same things..but kinda different.
Appearance (Either a good description or a picture. Picture must be anime-looking please.): I'mma give you a link. =3
Unknown(Erica):
Spoiler:

Jenny:
Spoiler:

Wear Fox:
Spoiler:

Both Jenny&&Erica:
Spoiler:

Likes (Optional): To be alone. Darkness. Reading. Drawing.

Dislikes (Optional): people. Crowded areas. Bubbles.

Hobbies: Hijacking cars, drawing, reading, stealing, planning people's death, ect.

Favorite Place(s) To Be: By a tree, and/or in dark places. =3 A forest.

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In (Optional): Science, art, chorus.

Talking Color (Optional): Jenny: Black or wheat; Erica light blue; Both: light lime green; Saku: lul black or silver
Action Color (Optional): May vary.

num. =3
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

Last edited by jenny; 06-12-2011 at 03:02 PM.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #547
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Oh, I see how it is. >.>
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 04-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #548
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Do you really?

Old 04-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #549
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, I really do.. I think.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 04-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #550
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You can't think about it. o.o

Old 04-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #551
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

I can think all I want.
I KNOW WHO LIKES YOOOOUU!
But I can't tell..
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 04-19-2011, 05:37 PM   #552
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I already know. -_-

Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #553
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Riku yawned as he finished his meal. He stood up and payed for the food and walke dout into teh street. It was the afternoon now. He stretched and looked around, "No one is out today." He htought

Old 04-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #554
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I already know. -_-
That's nice..
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 04-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #555
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Is it always like this..?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 04-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #556
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have three Characters...Jenny know about them they are her brothers
Mystic:
Spoiler:

Name:Mystic Takimari
Grade:11th
Job:none
Species:Element Angel
Personality Traits:Smart,caring,nice,protective,loves to be around others,loves to help other,sensetive,and tough
Biography:Parents died at age 12,him and his brother lived on there own
Appearance:
Spoiler:
wings grow bigger in fight

Full Form
Spoiler:

Dislikes:Ignorance,foolishness,child like behavior,and Arrogance
Hobbies:Reading,drawing,and Trainning
Favorite Place To Be:In a Tree
Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In:Cooking,english,science,and US History
Talking Color:Red
Action Color:Dark Red

Anti
Spoiler:

Name:Anti Takimari
Grade:11th
Species:Zodiac Angel
Personality Traits:Mean,smart mouthed,arrogant,tough,family lover
Biography:Same as Mystic's
Appearance:
Spoiler:
black wings appear on back

Zodiac form
Spoiler:

Dislikes:Niceness,loudness,perky people,and Teachers
Hobbies:Driving car,drawing,sleeping
Favorite Place(s) To be:Anywhere close to brothers or At a Graveyard
Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In:Has no favorite class
Talking Color:Torquise
Action Color:Aqua Blue

Toson
Spoiler:

Name:Toson Takimari
Grade:10th
Species:Tao(Yin Yang)Demon
Personality Traits:Quiet,smart,quick thinker,and Book worm
Biography:Same as Brothers
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Demon form
Spoiler:

Dislikes:Meanness,pain on others,anger,and seeing others cry
Hobbies:playing with oringinal Rubix cube
Favorite Place(s) To Be:Anywhere where there are books
Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In:All his classes
Talking Color:Lime Green
Action Color:Green
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!

Last edited by mysticninja; 04-21-2011 at 12:02 PM.
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #557
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*sits on the shoreline letting the edge of the tide wash in on me. I have my hand above the water with blood dripping down it into the water and being washed away* .................
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #558
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

It's a Draco!

Old 04-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #559
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
It's a Draco!
*just ignores you and lets the blood drip*
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #560
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Meanie! </3