Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #481
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

Riku looked at him and held out his hand. A long katana formed with in his hand. He griped it and held up his left hand. AS the clouds above them began to change into black clouds. Riku, then sprung towards Lone, swings his sword 5 quick times trying to slash over lone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #482
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Riku looked at him and held out his hand. A long katana formed with in his hand. He griped it and held up his left hand. AS the clouds above them began to change into black clouds. Riku, then sprung towards Lone, swings his sword 5 quick times trying to slash over lone.
I swing my right arm outwards and a dagger flicks from my sleeve. Catching it in my grasp I say"Madness"The glove on my right hand releases a purple flame down the whole dagger. Watching you swing your sword at me. I qucikly block all of the attacks with my dagger. Pushing away from you I softly land on the ground."This is going to be boring........"I swing my dagger upwards with great focre. This slash of purple flames travel towards you with great speed. The flames will crush anything that comes into contact with them. I stand waiting for the next attack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #483
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I swing my right arm outwards and a dagger flicks from my sleeve. Catching it in my grasp I say"Madness"The glove on my right hand releases a purple flame down the whole dagger. Watching you swing your sword at me. I qucikly block all of the attacks with my dagger. Pushing away from you I softly land on the ground."This is going to be boring........"I swing my dagger upwards with great focre. This slash of purple flames travel towards you with great speed. The flames will crush anything that comes into contact with them. I stand waiting for the next attack.
Riku sighed, "Here we go!" A dark ominous aura surounded Riku as he held out his hand, "DArk Sheild!" A sheild of darkness stop your flame. Riku stared at the man, "That is your madness?? What do you charish most??

Old 04-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #484
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Riku sighed, "Here we go!" A dark ominous aura surounded Riku as he held out his hand, "DArk Sheild!" A sheild of darkness stop your flame. Riku stared at the man, "That is your madness?? What do you charish most??
My eyes look away from you."In my life I charish a girl."Quickly this purple lightning flows around my whole body. The earth breaks away under it's power. In a flash I appear at your right side. I swing the dagger towards your stomach. Hoping to slice you right in half. I bring my left fist towards your face. Hoping to smash all the bones in your face. I jump away from you and softly land on the ground.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #485
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

.....LOL. What.

Luna Mikazuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #486
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

~as I walk through the night streets, the wind blows toward my face, slowing me down. When a different type of wind hits me though, I stop; sensing strong amounts of energy, if which one I was familiar with. My eyes widened~
Lo-lone.....?!
~I say to myself, beginning to run towards the fight.~
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #487
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Seeing you appear besidde me, i block teh slash with my sword, as you swing at me, i duck down dodgeing the punch. i see you back away, i glance over at a girl running at me adn you. "This battle is over lone", i disapear and reapear beside her with my sword at her neck. "Is this what drives your madness lone?" Riku asked

Old 04-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #488
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*My eyes stare into your eyes. This white lightning started to flow around my body.* You don't touch her and I'll rip you apart! *Two blood red wings rip through the shirt on my back. The dagger forms into a metal glove around my right hand. I smirk letting the lightning flow into my glove. *This makes you look weak Riku. That girl is the key to save my soul......

Old 04-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #489
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

~as the man appears beside me, pointing his sword at my neck, I glare at him and take in a very deep breathe. Suddenly, I scream loudly, vibrations going out of control as it reaches your ears. From there, my wings appear from my back, expanding, and with one big flap, I fly high into the sky, looking down at lone~
Old 04-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #490
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*My eyes stare into your eyes. This white lightning started to flow around my body.* You don't touch her and I'll rip you apart! *Two blood red wings rip through the shirt on my back. The dagger forms into a metal glove around my right hand. I smirk letting the lightning flow into my glove. *This makes you look weak Riku. That girl is the key to save my soul......
Riku smirked, 'Weak you say?? By takeing away something that drives your madness is weak?? I do not think so." Riku laughed a little, "there was no reason to fight and your 'key' wont save anything." Riku said as the sword disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
~as the man appears beside me, pointing his sword at my neck, I glare at him and take in a very deep breathe. Suddenly, I scream loudly, vibrations going out of control as it reaches your ears. From there, my wings appear from my back, expanding, and with one big flap, I fly high into the sky, looking down at lone~
Hearing the woman scream, Riku quickly covered his ears. As she took flight, "Geeze isnt anyone around here normal?" He asked stareing at her

Old 04-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #491
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

uhhh can i join this rp?

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #492
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You sure can. Just use the layout on the first page and make your character please.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #493
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

Name:kimisomi haku

Grade:11

Job (If any)et shop

Species:wolf demon
Personality Traits:loves to fight and make new enimies and friends

Biography:kimi was born in a tribe called the spirit clan...known to shelter many wolves and humans with wolf like abilities...she was born to be curse with the 10-tailed wolf(or so she likes to call it "fox") her uncle whos name is unknown wants to kill her and take over the tribe for him and has the 10-tailed wolf powers to himself...escaping from kidnap..she live here..to start a new life...also she wounders if there are people like her who live here...
Appearance:she has long black hair with white stripes going down the middle..she is always wearing a mini skirt and a white tank top with a wolfs paw sign on the front and back...she is skinny due to her flexibilty...
Likes (Optional):to fight and make to new friends

Dislikes (Optional)eople who abuse animals

Hobbies:fighting, taking care od animals suh as dogs and cats,eating brownies...

Favorite Place(s) To Be:at the pet shop

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In (Optional):writing and reading ...biology

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #494
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: Kisuke Kagime

Grade: 7

Job (If any): NA

Species (Wizard, demon, witch, etc. You can also put yourself under unknown.)emon

Personality Traits:Friendly, Smart, quick thinker

Biography (A few things about your past, you should reveal more about it in the RP.):
I grew up in a regular family house until it caught on fire. My family died and i'm the last kagime in that area. Up until now I have been living with other Kagimes. I keep moving from house to house seareching for anwsers about the mysterious flame but all I found was a bunch of information on the culprit.
Appearance (Either a good description or a picture. Picture must be anime-looking please.):Look In Siggy

Likes (Optional):Pizza, Chinese food, sports, reading, computer, music, and being a couch potato

Dislikes (Optional):Nothing

Hobbies:Sleeping and sports

Favorite Place(s) To Be:On a roof or somewhere quiet

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In (Optional):English, Math, Science, and French

Talking Color (Optional):Regular Color
Action Color (Optional):Navy Blue

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #495
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Riku smirked, 'Weak you say?? By takeing away something that drives your madness is weak?? I do not think so." Riku laughed a little, "there was no reason to fight and your 'key' wont save anything." Riku said as the sword disappeared

Hearing the woman scream, Riku quickly covered his ears. As she took flight, "Geeze isnt anyone around here normal?" He asked stareing at her
Lone looked into his eyes."You know nothing about her! Come close to her again and I will kill you....."

Old 04-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #496
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Riku glared at him, "You think i care if i know her or not???"

Old 04-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #497
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*kimi sniffs the air as she walks into the shop and says hello to the animals* hey guys....

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #498
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

-walks in to see an on-going fight. I then run to get some popcorn-
Yeah, WooHoo!
Stab his neck
Kick his cashews!
XD

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #499
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*the animals in the shop begun to get restless* whats wrong you guys? this is not like you at all....hmmmm

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #500
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Riku glared at him, "You think i care if i know her or not???"
Lone laughed at him, "I don't think you care about anything in this world. Just another soul that is a waste of space if you ask me." Lone smiled walking away from him, "Guess this fight is over for now...."