Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
DeathSage
Freshmen Academy Student

DeathSage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I got a question about tobi.

As many are saying its mandara. But if it's mandara why doesn't he take his mask off
DeathSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I got a question about tobi.

He wants to keep his identity a secret?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
DeathSage
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
He wants to keep his identity a secret?
Why thou. He already said his mandara.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #4
DeathSage
Freshmen Academy Student

Anyone?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Because he has a huge nose?

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think maybe it might have to do with his other eye. Maybe he lost it... or its special. I don't know... Or I guess maybe he isn't exactly Madara...? Wasn't the 2nd Hokage's name Tobirama? I think that's kinda wierd, but I don't think Tobi is the 2nd Hokage either... guess I'm clueless xD
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
tobi the terrible
Academy Graduate

tobi the terrible is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe his face is messed up because hes like really old (age does unspeakible things to the body *shivers*)

fight for freedom
fight for family and friends
fight for fun...
tobi the terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #8
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

He's a villain, their could be many reasons for it. Maybe he has the onset of age that he is trying to hide, since Madara is considered very old. Or maybe with his face covered up if his plans go awry, he could take his mask off and resurface again later as they would be looking for a masked Madara or he could simply live a nomal life in this scenario.
Spoiler:
In one part of the manga, it was suggested that he didn't really have a body atm, (or something to that effect), if so what caused it? A jutsu similar to Orochimaru's regeneration style? it's hard to say..
There are more questions than answers with Madara and until kishi decides to shed some light on it, the questions surrounding Madara will most likely reamain intact.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #9
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Sub-Zero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This should be in Character Talk.

19-0

Welcome to your Final Destination...Hell!
Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:41 AM   #10
DeathSage
Freshmen Academy Student

I am new at forums.

Alright his old. But everyone know's his identidy.

He said his mandara without any proof
Old 04-21-2011, 03:24 AM   #11
jbetzer13
Freshmen Academy Student

jbetzer13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to jbetzer13 Send a message via Yahoo to jbetzer13

Eventually he takes his mask off to put in nagato's reningan for Tsuki no Mai and then he gets a new mask that has ripples on it instead of the spiral... and the new outfit looks awesome.. He apparently gets his powers back and that wierd weapon he had on his back from in his youth.... But i think the mask is a cover up so no one see's his sharingan...
jbetzer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think its because he doesnt want to reveal his identity to everyone.
like if he were to be roaming around without his mask in villages, there might be a few older generation people will know who madara/tobi is. then they'd probably go after him and would cause some trouble for him

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #13
TheJincurukiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

TheJincurukiMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To be honest, I always imagined it was because

**SpoilerAlert** He was missing his left eye. But there could always be other reasons. Maybe it's because he looks so old, maybe it's because he was injured, or maybe Kishimoto-san just wanted to build suspense and watch the fans start an all out fan war about it.

(Sorry about just putting Spoiler alert, but I'm new to the forums and don't know how to put the little box.)
TheJincurukiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:43 AM   #14
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It's a mystery. Madara is always mysterious. He wouldn't be so mysterious if we saw all of his face.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathSage View Post
As many are saying its mandara. But if it's mandara why doesn't he take his mask off
that is what i have been thinking for the longest time. but it is probably because he doesnt want sasukes sharingan to go off like it did after itachi died
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #16
demeitri
Freshmen Academy Student

demeitri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol its not madara
demeitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #17
Nero5400
Freshmen Academy Student

Nero5400 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He is about to rob a bank!!! lol
Nero5400 is offline   Reply With Quote