Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #1321
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yes we know that. We know it will be a while before he sais anything to her. Or mabey if we are lucky it will be during the war. But we'll just have to wait and see.
Of course. Even if Naruto goes to war, he might have the time to see Hinata because they're be busying fighting the Zetsu army. Should be Hinata be captured, Naruto would have to think a better way to rescue her before someone kills her.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #1322
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Of course. Even if Naruto goes to war, he might have the time to see Hinata because they're be busying fighting the Zetsu army. Should be Hinata be captured, Naruto would have to think a better way to rescue her before someone kills her.
Yeah well he's already heading into battle now so we'll find out what happens soon. And yes if Hinata does get captured hopefully Naruto will come up with something that won't endanger her.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #1323
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah well he's already heading into battle now so we'll find out what happens soon. And yes if Hinata does get captured hopefully Naruto will come up with something that won't endanger her.
Thanks a billion. Naruto would have to find a way of rescuing Hinata without endangering her life. That's if Hinata is captured. We like to see Naruto seeing Hinata after he has rescued her. Would it be so sweet?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #1324
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks a billion. Naruto would have to find a way of rescuing Hinata without endangering her life. That's if Hinata is captured. We like to see Naruto seeing Hinata after he has rescued her. Would it be so sweet?
No problem. And yes it would be sweet if it happened. Im not sure what he would do to save her. Hopefully he doesn't decide to give himself up to them if it comes to that.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #1325
badze
Academy Graduate

badze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

You know, a battle field is one of the best places for romance. I was reading a doujinshi on deviantart that is called the NaruHina Chronicles. in that fan drawn manga (i dunno if you can call it manga, but it definatley fits the descripshion, only its fan made, and it is not related to the original manga in any way) naruto and hinata fell in love after naruto saved hinata by jumping off a cliff after her, and acting like a sort of cushion, so she didnt fall on the rocks, but fell on him instead.

I highly recommend it, it is very entertaining, i am rereading it as we speak. It has 111 chapters so far, and each chapter has like 20 pages or something. it is a very nice read, and is constantly updated with more fights, villains, romance etc.

If anybody is interseted, here is the link (or pm me any time, ill send ya the link) :

http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/a...Cover-82596473

p.s: to the mods: I read the rules about posting naruto related stuff on here, and they are very unclear. If i am violating any rules by posting this link, sorry in advance, because as i said, the rules are very unclear about what we can and can't post. and i am new here.

If you <3 NaruHina, I highly recommend reading the NaruHina Chronicles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by badze; 04-18-2011 at 07:38 PM.
badze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #1326
badze
Academy Graduate

bumpity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #1327
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by badze View Post
You know, a battle field is one of the best places for romance. I was reading a doujinshi on deviantart that is called the NaruHina Chronicles. in that fan drawn manga (i dunno if you can call it manga, but it definatley fits the descripshion, only its fan made, and it is not related to the original manga in any way) naruto and hinata fell in love after naruto saved hinata by jumping off a cliff after her, and acting like a sort of cushion, so she didnt fall on the rocks, but fell on him instead.

I highly recommend it, it is very entertaining, i am rereading it as we speak. It has 111 chapters so far, and each chapter has like 20 pages or something. it is a very nice read, and is constantly updated with more fights, villains, romance etc.

If anybody is interseted, here is the link (or pm me any time, ill send ya the link) :

http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/a...Cover-82596473

p.s: to the mods: I read the rules about posting naruto related stuff on here, and they are very unclear. If i am violating any rules by posting this link, sorry in advance, because as i said, the rules are very unclear about what we can and can't post. and i am new here.
Yeah romance in battle always does look really good. Hopefully we will see it soon. And that manga sounds pretty good mabey I will read it sometime.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #1328
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Yeah romance in battle always does look really good. Hopefully we will see it soon. And that manga sounds pretty good mabey I will read it sometime.
dude, I highly recommend it. You dont need an account on the website or anything like that to read it, u just click the link and begin ! now the first few chapters are not so well drawn, and may lack in naruhina goodness, but trust me, the more you read, the better the action, romance, humor, and of course drawing. like, im rereading the whole thing right now, since i have nothing better to do at the moment, and i will translate it all to russian when i have lots of free time.

so what im saying is, dont wait lol, cause you wont be sorry, trust me.

come on man. peer pressure. peer pressure. peer pressure.

lol

Old 04-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #1329
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
dude, I highly recommend it. You dont need an account on the website or anything like that to read it, u just click the link and begin ! now the first few chapters are not so well drawn, and may lack in naruhina goodness, but trust me, the more you read, the better the action, romance, humor, and of course drawing. like, im rereading the whole thing right now, since i have nothing better to do at the moment, and i will translate it all to russian when i have lots of free time.

so what im saying is, dont wait lol, cause you wont be sorry, trust me.

come on man. peer pressure. peer pressure. peer pressure.

lol
Yes I know that and I will at some point.^^
Old 04-19-2011, 06:59 PM   #1330
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No problem. And yes it would be sweet if it happened. Im not sure what he would do to save her. Hopefully he doesn't decide to give himself up to them if it comes to that.
It wouldn't be like Naruto giving up on his words if he must rescue Hinata from Madara's army. Those two have each other as models for their respective nindos. It would be romantic if they kissed at the war's end.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #1331
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It wouldn't be like Naruto giving up on his words if he must rescue Hinata from Madara's army. Those two have each other as models for their respective nindos. It would be romantic if they kissed at the war's end.
Yeah I know but you never know what could happen. But yeah I don't think he would ever give up that easily and neither would Hinata since the do share the same nindo. And yes it would be pretty romantic if they did kiss even during the war.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #1332
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Yes I know that and I will at some point.^^
dammit man, ur missing out on a lot of fun. cmon.cmon.peer pressure.peer pressure.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #1333
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
dammit man, ur missing out on a lot of fun. cmon.cmon.peer pressure.peer pressure.
Relax I have plenty of time to read it.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #1334
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Relax I have plenty of time to read it.

lol ok, im just joking round. wel, not really.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #1335
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol ok, im just joking round. wel, not really.
Yes I know it will be an awesome manga to read.^_^
Old 04-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #1336
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I know but you never know what could happen. But yeah I don't think he would ever give up that easily and neither would Hinata since the do share the same nindo. And yes it would be pretty romantic if they did kiss even during the war.
I hear you thoroughly. Naruto wouldn't dare to give up his nindo should he has to rescue Hinata if that happens. They share the same nindo for not giving up on their respective words. As for the kiss, it could happen but not sure yet.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #1337
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hear you thoroughly. Naruto wouldn't dare to give up his nindo should he has to rescue Hinata if that happens. They share the same nindo for not giving up on their respective words. As for the kiss, it could happen but not sure yet.
Yeah I know. I know those two will pretty much keep fighting untill the end so there is no way they would give up easily. And yeah its hard to tell if they are gonna kiss or not.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #1338
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I know. I know those two will pretty much keep fighting untill the end so there is no way they would give up easily. And yeah its hard to tell if they are gonna kiss or not.
Kudos to you. Which Madara's allies would have to face Naruto if one of them has Hinata hostage? As for Hinata and Naruto, they won't give up so easily because of their respective wills. Kudos to you for that.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #1339
badze
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Kudos to you. Which Madara's allies would have to face Naruto if one of them has Hinata hostage? As for Hinata and Naruto, they won't give up so easily because of their respective wills. Kudos to you for that.

I like ur avatar

Old 04-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #1340
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No problem. And thats a good question he has alot of powerfull allies its hard to tell at this point. It could be white Zetsu he may not be a fighter but he can drain chakara from her and im sure she is already getting tired from all the fighting.

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings