Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #3481
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoIsAwesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Aoi smiled. But it turned serious after a few seconds. " I haven't been through 'Academy Training' but i know how to be part of a mission." Aoi grabbed a scroll out of her backpack. She signaled Kara,Lily and Gabriel over to her. It was a complete map of the area. " Now, if we are here, we must think of the place not too far yet not too close at the same time." Aoi said.

Lily put her paw on a grassy field about 2 miles from where they were now. " If I were a kidnapper i would go here if I wanted the enemy to find and attempt to attack." Lily said.

Aoi nodded and Kara pointed to a dense forest close to the field exactly 2 miles away as well. " And if I were a kidnapper and I didn't want the enemy to find me, I would go here." Kara said. We all looked at Gabriel for any ideas but he just shrugged. " Now how should we handle it? We have to pinpointed locations and we need to pick one to go to." Aoi said
Hara mode: Find out yourself in battle.
NarutoIsAwesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #3482
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoIsAwesomeness View Post
Aoi smiled. But it turned serious after a few seconds. " I haven't been through 'Academy Training' but i know how to be part of a mission." Aoi grabbed a scroll out of her backpack. She signaled Kara,Lily and Gabriel over to her. It was a complete map of the area. " Now, if we are here, we must think of the place not too far yet not too close at the same time." Aoi said.

Lily put her paw on a grassy field about 2 miles from where they were now. " If I were a kidnapper i would go here if I wanted the enemy to find and attempt to attack." Lily said.

Aoi nodded and Kara pointed to a dense forest close to the field exactly 2 miles away as well. " And if I were a kidnapper and I didn't want the enemy to find me, I would go here." Kara said. We all looked at Gabriel for any ideas but he just shrugged. " Now how should we handle it? We have to pinpointed locations and we need to pick one to go to." Aoi said
(( O_o Um... Just to let you know... Your not aloud to control other characters... It's Godmodding and your not aloud to do that.))

Kara nodded "Yep," said Kara "But even if pick the wrong spot we might be close enough to smell them."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #3483
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Suiren's eyes were closed. Her left hand rose to meet her teammate and "sister's" own, clasping it once there. "No... Nothing. It's almost as though there's a complete barrier there that won't let me see anything but a huge black wall...," she responded before opening her eyes. They beheld sorrow and grief, the lamentation that she couldn't do anything but withhold a stupid barrier. "It isn't your fault... We all have to learn to be more careful. Then again, that's what Genin do, isn't it?" Ren answered with a slight laugh, but it wasn't exactly sincere. She withdrew her right hand from Nick's forehead, letting it fall to her side. It was limp for only a moment before each finger was clenched into a tight fist. It was taking all of Suiren's self control to not do something drastic, or yell about herself not being good enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #3484
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
(( O_o Um... Just to let you know... Your not aloud to control other characters... It's Godmodding and your not aloud to do that.))

Kara nodded "Yep," said Kara "But even if pick the wrong spot we might be close enough to smell them."

((oh..sorry i didnt know ))

"Yes. So which spot do you want to go to?" Aoi asked Kara.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #3485
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
((oh..sorry i didnt know ))

"Yes. So which spot do you want to go to?" Aoi asked Kara.
((You are forgiven, but remember you can't Godmod.))

"I say we should split up," said Kara. "Lily and you can go check out the field while Gabriel and I can check the forest. This way we can cover more ground and find him quicker." Then she handed her a comunitcater "And if we find him we can call eachother with this."
Old 04-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #3486
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
((You are forgiven, but remember you can't Godmod.))

"I say we should split up," said Kara. "Lily and you can go check out the field while Gabriel and I can check the forest. This way we can cover more ground and find him quicker." Then she handed her a comunitcater "And if we find him we can call eachother with this."
((K))

Aoi nodded and put on the communicator. Aoi put the scroll in her bag and transformed into her dog form. " Stay safe everyone and if you have reports of anything unusual, tell Me and Lily."
Old 04-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #3487
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
((K))

Aoi nodded and put on the communicator. Aoi put the scroll in her bag and transformed into her dog form. " Stay safe everyone and if you have reports of anything unusual, tell Me and Lily."
((We should wait until Sidonay come back on now.))

Kara nodded "And same to you Aoi, Lily," said Kara then she looked at Gabriel "Ready to find Sidonay, Gabriel?"
Old 04-18-2011, 02:03 AM   #3488
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Gabriel was deep in though and then he snapped out of it. "Stop. No need to go look. I know where they are. Me and Sidonay are connected trough chakra."

Sidonay got serious. "Figthing that man for real is impossible. He is a much higher rank in power than all of us. He is a clan guardian. So what that is i will explain. There are 9 branches in the Tsukuyomi clan. All have abir of a different gravity KG. The head family is Sidonay's family. All the leaders of the branches make a council and the head of the council is Sidonay's dad Kuroda Nagasaki. The clan guardians are invdividuals who were not at the clan villages when the hunter azazel came to put on the curse. So the effect were minimized. They managed to almost completely remove it thus giving them alot of advantage in the usage of the KG. They are all powerfull. Sidonay broke a rule. The rule of the clan is that they are not allowed to socialize with other people. If they do the people are tested. If they pass they live and they are considered friends. If they fail they are killed. This is done by the clan guardians who also defend the legacy stone of the clan. That was a short explanation."

Gabriel points at the map. "They are there. I will not be able to help you. Its your trial to pass. Good luck. Im going to Sidonay now." Gabriel bowed his head and ran out of the door.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:44 AM   #3489
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Gabriel was deep in though and then he snapped out of it. "Stop. No need to go look. I know where they are. Me and Sidonay are connected trough chakra."

Sidonay got serious. "Figthing that man for real is impossible. He is a much higher rank in power than all of us. He is a clan guardian. So what that is i will explain. There are 9 branches in the Tsukuyomi clan. All have abir of a different gravity KG. The head family is Sidonay's family. All the leaders of the branches make a council and the head of the council is Sidonay's dad Kuroda Nagasaki. The clan guardians are invdividuals who were not at the clan villages when the hunter azazel came to put on the curse. So the effect were minimized. They managed to almost completely remove it thus giving them alot of advantage in the usage of the KG. They are all powerfull. Sidonay broke a rule. The rule of the clan is that they are not allowed to socialize with other people. If they do the people are tested. If they pass they live and they are considered friends. If they fail they are killed. This is done by the clan guardians who also defend the legacy stone of the clan. That was a short explanation."

Gabriel points at the map. "They are there. I will not be able to help you. Its your trial to pass. Good luck. Im going to Sidonay now." Gabriel bowed his head and ran out of the door.
"Well that is a dum rule!" said Lily.
"Doesn't matter," said Kara as she stood up. "What ever test we have to pass I will take it."
Lily nodded "Me too," said Lily.
Kara smiled "Then let's go partner," said Kara as they dissapeared in shadows as reapeared where Gabriel pointed on the map.
"Kara..." said Lily.
"Yeah," said Kara.
"What happens if we die?" asked Lily.
Kara sighed "Since my father is head of the clan and I'm next in line when he dies... Well, it might mean war between mine and Sidonay's clans since I am his only child."
Old 04-18-2011, 05:02 AM   #3490
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
"Well that is a dum rule!" said Lily.
"Doesn't matter," said Kara as she stood up. "What ever test we have to pass I will take it."
Lily nodded "Me too," said Lily.
Kara smiled "Then let's go partner," said Kara as they dissapeared in shadows as reapeared where Gabriel pointed on the map.
"Kara..." said Lily.
"Yeah," said Kara.
"What happens if we die?" asked Lily.
Kara sighed "Since my father is head of the clan and I'm next in line when he dies... Well, it might mean war between mine and Sidonay's clans since I am his only child."
((Um what happened to me? & i have archery and soccer after school so wont be on till like 7:00 CT))

"Hey wait up!" Aoi shouted and quickly caught up to them. She was out of breath when she got to them and still had to run to the field. "Gosh this more than i bit off" She mummered to herself but shook her head. 'No my brother, my angel, told me this is something i should do,' "So we are going to the place Gabriel pointed to, correct?"

Last edited by NarutoIsAwesomeness; 04-18-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #3491
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sidonay saw that Kara,Lily and Aoi have arrived. He hoped that they would pass the test that Aaron has planned for them. He though to himself. "Please i hope you succed." He appeared to be unmovable. A gravity like skill was binding his arms and legs and it was around his throat that was inside his mouth. If he opened his mouth the line would start chocking him. This is to prevent him from saying anything. He was kneeling behind Aaron who looked deadly serious. And Gabriel was sitting next to him and kept quiet.

"So you have arrive the so-called trustworthy friends of Sidonay-sama. This is between me and Sidonay. So unless you don't want me to kill him instanteniously i suggest you leave and head back to the village and forget that you have ever met him. If you come to atleast 100meters of distance between yourself and me i will behead Sidonay since that is the proper punishment for those who brake the rules." Aaron's face was serious and his tone was low. He thought to himself. "So lets see what their answer will be."

Gabriel thought to himself. "Good luck all. You will need it if you don't want to get killed."
Old 04-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #3492
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nasako queitly left the hospital, leaving Ren alone with Ashurii and Nickito. He was happy that they were making progress and healing from their injuries. The village seemed rather quiet today and Nasako didn't know what to do. He ended up wandering into one of the training fields.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #3493
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Nasako queitly left the hospital, leaving Ren alone with Ashurii and Nickito. He was happy that they were making progress and healing from their injuries. The village seemed rather quiet today and Nasako didn't know what to do. He ended up wandering into one of the training fields.
Miyo was laying in the traiing fields with her hands behind to her hand looking at the Sky being very bored,with Tatasyu beside her.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #3494
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sidonay saw that Kara,Lily and Aoi have arrived. He hoped that they would pass the test that Aaron has planned for them. He though to himself. "Please i hope you succed." He appeared to be unmovable. A gravity like skill was binding his arms and legs and it was around his throat that was inside his mouth. If he opened his mouth the line would start chocking him. This is to prevent him from saying anything. He was kneeling behind Aaron who looked deadly serious. And Gabriel was sitting next to him and kept quiet.

"So you have arrive the so-called trustworthy friends of Sidonay-sama. This is between me and Sidonay. So unless you don't want me to kill him instanteniously i suggest you leave and head back to the village and forget that you have ever met him. If you come to atleast 100meters of distance between yourself and me i will behead Sidonay since that is the proper punishment for those who brake the rules." Aaron's face was serious and his tone was low. He thought to himself. "So lets see what their answer will be."

Gabriel thought to himself. "Good luck all. You will need it if you don't want to get killed."
"That is your test?" asked Lily looking at Gabriel. "All he wants to do is to leave Sidonay to most likly die!"
Kara looked at Aaron's face with the same serious face with icy. "We arn't going to leave Sidonay," said Kara in a spinechilling voice. "And we arn't goint to forget about him. He is our friend and comrade and I for one will not leave a friend behind to die by a murderus bastard like you! Threatening to kill our own kin is unforgivable in my book! Besides that rule of yours is the most stupid rule I ever heard in my life! No mater what you do, no mater where you go you will always meet new people and you'll almost always make new friends along the way! Man kind can't be condemed to one place and suppose to live in that place all his life without seeing other things, seeing the world around them, meeting new people. It is true though that you can't trust everyone you meet, but that's who we learn. We learn from our mistakes and from other people not just your clan mates, but from everyone!" Then Kara eyes changed to red as her nails turned into claws and teeth into fangs. "I will not back down and run away! I'll even fight you if I have to! But the one thing I will not do is to run away like a coward! I will fight till I breath my last breath to save Sidonay!"

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-18-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #3495
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Aaron felt a slight shock going down his spine. "Wow. Such determination. I didn't expect enough from them. He smiled.. not grinned but smiled. "Heh. You really found comrades." Then his face got serious again. "Seems like you have determination little girl. But lets skip the battling part. I don't hold interest into battling Sidonay's friends. Heh friends... that sounds weird"

He raised his arm towards Sidonay and released the bindings on his hands and arms and neck. He did not release the mouth. "Don't you think Sidonay is annoying when he speaks. He talks about himself to much. Do you even believe anything he says. I doubt it. I think your better off with him never speaking again. The clan members are meant to be killing machines anyways."

Gabriel was thinking. "So far so good but you aint out of the water yet."

Sidonay was happy about the words that Kara said but he knew Aaron wouldn't give up that easily. "..." He was deep in thought.

"I don't like people that talk to much. I prefer the saying. Actions form and show a man for what he is. So therefor i think Sidonay should never speak again." The man evily grinned once more.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #3496
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aaron felt a slight shock going down his spine. "Wow. Such determination. I didn't expect enough from them. He smiled.. not grinned but smiled. "Heh. You really found comrades." Then his face got serious again. "Seems like you have determination little girl. But lets skip the battling part. I don't hold interest into battling Sidonay's friends. Heh friends... that sounds weird"

He raised his arm towards Sidonay and released the bindings on his hands and arms and neck. He did not release the mouth. "Don't you think Sidonay is annoying when he speaks. He talks about himself to much. Do you even believe anything he says. I doubt it. I think your better off with him never speaking again. The clan members are meant to be killing machines anyways."

Gabriel was thinking. "So far so good but you aint out of the water yet."

Sidonay was happy about the words that Kara said but he knew Aaron wouldn't give up that easily. "..." He was deep in thought.

"I don't like people that talk to much. I prefer the saying. Actions form and show a man for what he is. So therefor i think Sidonay should never speak again." The man evily grinned once more.
Kara sighed as she shook her had "Trust me... You don't the meaning of annoying... You should try talking to Lily! She can go on forever about herself! You can fall asleep from bordom!"
Lily laughed "Oh, so true, so true," said Lily. "She speaks the truth!"
"I been liveing with her all my life," said Kara glaring right back at him. "Anyways it is true that we haven't known eachother for long, but I believe what he says it's true." She then smiled looking at Sidonay "Call me sappy, call me lovey dovy, but I can tell by looking into his eyes. Even though it is true that actions do speak louder then words," said Kara. "But unlike you I likeing talking, I like people that I can hold a conversation with. I think talking is as important as actions."

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-18-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #3497
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Kara sighed as she shook her had "Trust me... You don't the meaning of annoying... You should try talking to Lily! She can go on forever about herself! You can fall asleep from bordom!"
Lily laughed "Oh, so true, so true," said Lily. "She speaks the truth!"
"I been liveing with her all my life," said Kara glaring right back at him. "Anyways it is true that we haven't known eachother for long, but I believe what he says it's true." She then smiled looking at Sidonay "Call me sappy, call me lovey dovy, but I can tell by looking into his eyes. Even though it is true that actions do speak louder then words," said Kara. "But unlike you I likeing talking, I like people that I can hold a conversation with. I think talking is as important as actions."
Aoi's claws got longer and longer and sharper and sharper. Her chakra was flowing into them. she couldn't hold hersef back any more. Her eyes glowed red and her sweet and nice aura faded. It turned into evil, scary and dark. " What should we do?" Aoi said growling. "I'm ready to fight." Her fur stood on the ends and her ears had red on the tips, kinda like...fire. Then her paws were surrounded by lighting. Her claws were about 5 inches long and her teeth sharper than ever. Aoi's eyes got a darker and darker red until they were crimson. She growled. " Hara mode is successful."
Old 04-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #3498
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aoi's claws got longer and longer and sharper and sharper. Her chakra was flowing into them. she couldn't hold hersef back any more. Her eyes glowed red and her sweet and nice aura faded. It turned into evil, scary and dark. " What should we do?" Aoi said growling. "I'm ready to fight." Her fur stood on the ends and her ears had red on the tips, kinda like...fire. Then her paws were surrounded by lighting. Her claws were about 5 inches long and her teeth sharper than ever. Aoi's eyes got a darker and darker red until they were crimson. She growled. " Hara mode is successful."
Kara growled as she saw Aoi. "Settle down Aoi!" said Kara "Fighting doesn't solve anything! This is a test remember?! We got to keep our cool! Don't do anything stupid!"
Old 04-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #3499
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Kara growled as she saw Aoi. "Settle down Aoi!" said Kara "Fighting doesn't solve anything! This is a test remember?! We got to keep our cool! Don't do anything stupid!"
Aoi closed her eyes and her Kekkei Genkai abilities dissapeared and she changed back to her human form. " Alright. Just tell me when and i'm ready to fight." Aoi said stalking back next to Lily and Kara. " Now, What do we do Lily and Kara?"
Old 04-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #3500
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aoi closed her eyes and her Kekkei Genkai abilities dissapeared and she changed back to her human form. " Alright. Just tell me when and i'm ready to fight." Aoi said stalking back next to Lily and Kara. " Now, What do we do Lily and Kara?"
"He already said that he didn't want to fight us," said Kara "So we shall not fight, just wait until he answers back."