Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 08:35 AM   #101
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Username History Thread

Because nobody updated the OP. >>
Old 03-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #102
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Can I change mine just to Alex >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #103
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
Can I change mine just to Alex >.<
PM a Quasi requesting that you want the numbers in your username removed leaving Alex with a cap. "A".
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #104
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thanks i will!

Old 04-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #105
Flam1n90 F1ght3r
Freshmen Academy Student

Flam1n90 F1ght3r is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would like a name change to 'Sovereign'. IF that name is not available, I would like 'Sovereign90'.

Please and thank you.

"You can't escape. You're already in... The Nightmare Realm." ~ Itachi Uchiha
NS:CoNR3
2321-6512-9975
Old 04-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #106
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flam1n90 F1ght3r View Post
I would like a name change to 'Sovereign'. IF that name is not available, I would like 'Sovereign90'.

Please and thank you.
PM a Quasi about that.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 04-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #107
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How exactly do you change your name again?
Old 04-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #108
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwes Reborn View Post
How exactly do you change your name again?
PMing a Quasi requesting your username to be changed to whatever it is you want it to be changed to and giving them specific reasons as of why you want it to be changed. They have to be good reasons though. Very.

Although, I don't think they do username changes anymore. Hardly. You'll be lucky if they approved for it to be changed.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 04-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #109
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

>.< That sucks because i chose a really bad name.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #110
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Not sure if this is still necessary, because of the custom titles now, and all. But I was Deidara Bro just a short while ago, and now it's Minoru.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #111
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

from amber emerald khan > rouge ambient >rouge night

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #112
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinata_brii View Post
Never give up your dreams and thay will come son in your life...
This post isn't the suitable place here. Try Off-Topic or Chats, Clubs, Families section.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #113
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

i dont even remember most of my past usernames my last one befoer this was definetly SKR/Karo

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 08-09-2011, 12:07 AM   #114
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He is talking about one account swiching names karo

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
Old 09-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #115
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I sooo wanna change my username -___-"

Old 09-04-2011, 07:02 AM   #116
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

generally, the staff's not giving them away anymore. However, if you want one, you may try sending a PM to a quasi.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #117
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
I sooo wanna change my username -___-"
Cortie, no!!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #118
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Most of the time quasi's help isn't necessary.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:31 AM   #119
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

You cannot change your username, because it is banned indefinitely by the Viz Admin staff. Quasi's will tell you the same thing. If you want a new username, just register a new account.
YouTube Channel:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #120
The Relic Master
Apprentice Genin

Location: In the lan of mist's in secrecy evading all eyes except Naruto's
The Relic Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok people idk if im in the right place but this is ninyn and i had to remake my profile cuz it waz acting wierd can you help me out?
Closed Thread

Tags
name change list, stub-winged albatross, username history