Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:16 AM   #321
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

I just hope you like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:19 AM   #322
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'll enjoy it THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!!

WooOOAH!! CAUGHT IN A RAD BOMANCE!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:20 AM   #323
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Rad bomance?

Old 04-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #324
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yes?? A rad bomance.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:24 AM   #325
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright. O_O

Old 04-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #326
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Pronounced

Rahd Broh-mahn-che

Because I can speak Italian, yo.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #327
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

That's awesome. ^^
Anyways, I'm heading off to bed. Night night.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #328
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*I laugh looking towards you. Blood flowing from the wounds on my face."You don't know anything about me. Why I do this for her. I'll protect the person I love with my own way. I don't need you telling me what I should do to protect her!!!"The black flames flow around my face. As this heals all the bones in my face. My sword bends back into place. The metal from the chain forms around my body. This creates a super hard amour. I appear in front of you and stab my left hand through your stomach."This metal breaks through anything on contact with it. You can't stop it......"I quickly appear right behind you. This grey energy flows from my sword. I swing it towards your head with great focre. As I swing my sword this powerful wave of grey energy releases from my sword. The grey energy will crush everything within 100 feet of the area. It will crush all the bones in your body. I flick my wings and appear in the sky. I look towards you."Just fade away if you must...... I don't need your help protecting her......."
*When your hand my wings flick and I appear infront of you as you appear behind me.* Get ready, i really don't want to use this if i don't have to but... *my wings flap and I appear behind you with my sword swung to the side and a huge, deep cut appears from the top of your right shoulder to the bottom of you left hip* I'm sorry.... *I do this again except appearing to your left this time and another cut appears on your arm and your side, i do this several more times until there are 7 cuts on your body bleeding severly.* I am done here. *I turn normal with cuts all over my body bleeding* tch, i over did myself. *walks away and sheaths my sword*
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Last edited by Draco Uchiha; 04-17-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 AM   #329
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Name: Draco Strife

Grade: 10th

Job : Mechanic.

Species: fallen angel.

Personality Traits: Courageous, likes to be alone except with one certain person, loving, kind, understanding, represents light.

Biography: unknown. Woke up one day in class and thats about all he can remember.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
or

my unique sword:
Spoiler:

Dislikes: Violence, pointless fighting, hate.

Hobbies: guitar, drums, bass, piano, drawing, poetry, and swordplay.

Favorite Place(s) To Be: On the beach sitting on the sand watching the sunset.

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In: Music, english, math, and gym.

Talking Color
Action Color

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Last edited by Draco Uchiha; 07-11-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #330
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Name:Akira Nagatsuki
Grade:10
Job: Nightclub bartender
Species:Unknown
Personality:Nice,Funny,Loud,
Biography: He is always alone most of time known for always roaming the streets
at night. never likes to speak about himself or his past. doesnt like being in school
but is forced..
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Likes: Fights,Hanging Out,looking at stars,Skipping Class,Long walks.
Dislikes: Studying,Drama,Teachers,School Food.
Hobbies:Music,Video Games,Writing,Drawing
Favorite Place to be: A Roof.
Talking Color
Action Color
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #331
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

*sits on the beach and watches the ocean waves crash on the shore* ...........

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #332
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

~The next day comes along and as I walk through the hallways to my classroom to set up, I breathe in; hoping no one would ask about yesterday.~ Poor children, Mr. Principal is gonna punish me for this one... ~I sighed as I unlocked the door and put my stuff on my desk. I was surprised to see that yesterday's assignments were neatly piled on the desk. I smiled then place my hand softly at my heart. I thought about yesterday's incident, vividly.~ I.....have to remember to keep my cool.... ~I flattened out my school uniform and grabbed the worksheets for today, with a fake smile on my face, covering up my anxiety.~
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #333
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
~The next day comes along and as I walk through the hallways to my classroom to set up, I breathe in; hoping no one would ask about yesterday.~ Poor children, Mr. Principal is gonna punish me for this one... ~I sighed as I unlocked the door and put my stuff on my desk. I was surprised to see that yesterday's assignments were neatly piled on the desk. I smiled then place my hand softly at my heart. I thought about yesterday's incident, vividly.~ I.....have to remember to keep my cool.... ~I flattened out my school uniform and grabbed the worksheets for today, with a fake smile on my face, covering up my anxiety.~
*hearing the minute bell i rush to school, running threw the doors, and sprint to the classroom and just as i reach the door to open it the bell ring* sigh........school.... *i open the door and sit in my seat throwing my bad on the ground next to me*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-17-2011, 12:01 PM   #334
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
*hearing the minute bell i rush to school, running threw the doors, and sprint to the classroom and just as i reach the door to open it the bell ring* sigh........school.... *i open the door and sit in my seat throwing my bad on the ground next to me*
~The bell rings and students rush into the classroom. I breathe in again and pass out a worksheet as they walk in. I let them sit down and get settled before speaking~ Welcome classmates. Sorry about yesterday, I was having some......health problems. I'm better now. The worksheet on your desk is just a questionaire on your likes and dislikes, so I can get to know y'all. It's pretty simple. So begin when you're ready. ~I tilt my head and sit back in my desk to write someething down. Then, using the wheels on my chair, I move to grab my guitar case. I unlocked it, and took out the acoustic guitar and rolled out to the middle of the classroom. As the students worked, I began to strum it gently, creating some music to calm everyone, including myself, and to make them feel sincere and honest. However, I didn't say a word.~
Old 04-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #335
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~The bell rings and students rush into the classroom. I breathe in again and pass out a worksheet as they walk in. I let them sit down and get settled before speaking~ Welcome classmates. Sorry about yesterday, I was having some......health problems. I'm better now. The worksheet on your desk is just a questionaire on your likes and dislikes, so I can get to know y'all. It's pretty simple. So begin when you're ready. ~I tilt my head and sit back in my desk to write someething down. Then, using the wheels on my chair, I move to grab my guitar case. I unlocked it, and took out the acoustic guitar and rolled out to the middle of the classroom. As the students worked, I began to strum it gently, creating some music to calm everyone, including myself, and to make them feel sincere and honest. However, I didn't say a word.~
*I look at the teacher and can see a aura radiating off of her of anxiety and worryness. I fill out the worksheet and walk up to her to hand it in. I whisper "are you ok?"*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #336
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I look at the teacher and can see a aura radiating off of her of anxiety and worryness. I fill out the worksheet and walk up to her to hand it in. I whisper "are you ok?"*
~As I am concentrated on the music, when you spoke to me, I jumped a little, looking up at you, speaking quietly~ Um....yea...Mr.... I am fine... No need to worry. Hm.... I didn't see you yesterday. Then again, I want to forget about it... ~I laughed nervously~ What's your name, sir? ~I stopped playing and put the guitar against the wall~
Old 04-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #337
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~As I am concentrated on the music, when you spoke to me, I jumped a little, looking up at you, speaking quietly~ Um....yea...Mr.... I am fine... No need to worry. Hm.... I didn't see you yesterday. Then again, I want to forget about it... ~I laughed nervously~ What's your name, sir? ~I stopped playing and put the guitar against the wall~
You really should introduce yourself before asking other peoples names. *I set the paper on your desk, walk to my desk, grabs my things, walks to the door opening it and looks back* but if you really want to find out, i suggest you come with. *I walk out the door with my back wrapped around one shoulder*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #338
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You really should introduce yourself before asking other peoples names. *I set the paper on your desk, walk to my desk, grabs my things, walks to the door opening it and looks back* but if you really want to find out, i suggest you come with. *I walk out the door with my back wrapped around one shoulder*
~I look back at the classroom, filled with children who have already finished their assignments. Then back at the boy, I shake my head~ I can't..... at least not right now.... ~I sat back down in my seat and looked down then touched the worksheets. As I began to pick them up, they slipped from my fingers like butter. I only sat there then, just thinking memories back through my mind~ I'm.....sorry...
Old 04-17-2011, 12:28 PM   #339
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~I look back at the classroom, filled with children who have already finished their assignments. Then back at the boy, I shake my head~ I can't..... at least not right now.... ~I sat back down in my seat and looked down then touched the worksheets. As I began to pick them up, they slipped from my fingers like butter. I only sat there then, just thinking memories back through my mind~ I'm.....sorry...
Ah, i see. *walks threw the door closing it behind me and walks up to the roof sitting on the edge. I lay back and sigh* what a day.....

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #340
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone stands on the roof looking up at the sky* I wonder.......