Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #3441
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
((Alright ^^ Goodnight! ))

Kara sighed "There is no need," said Kara "Lily is already cooking up dinner, but your not a sucky host. You shouldn't feel like a host at all. Your injuried." Then she heard Mizuki's voice "Yeah Mizuki everything is alright. Go help Lily with dinner."
"Yeah! Help me out!" said Lily behind her next to a fire. "So did you bring back any water? I was hopeing to fix some soup."
Mizuki froze and laughed nervously, forgetting that she dropped the water. "Oh umm.. Yeah! H-Hang on." She studdered, rushing outside. She picked up the bucket and did some handsigns, "Why didn't I think of this before?" She thought, using a water style jutsu to refill the bucket.

Mizuki lifted the bucket up and looked over at the place she heard the snap, "What was that?.. I've got to keep a look out.." She thought, wondering if she should go after whatever it was. Instead, she went back inside the hut and handed the bucket over to Lily. "Here you go." She said, trying not to seem distracted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #3442
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki froze and laughed nervously, forgetting that she dropped the water. "Oh umm.. Yeah! H-Hang on." She studdered, rushing outside. She picked up the bucket and did some handsigns, "Why didn't I think of this before?" She thought, using a water style jutsu to refill the bucket.

Mizuki lifted the bucket up and looked over at the place she heard the snap, "What was that?.. I've got to keep a look out.." She thought, wondering if she should go after whatever it was. Instead, she went back inside the hut and handed the bucket over to Lily. "Here you go." She said, trying not to seem distracted.
Lily nodded "Thanks," said Lily as she scooted the bucket toward the fire.
"Somthing is wrong," thought Lily "I smell Mizuki's fear..."
"Can you do me a favor and cut up those vestables?" asked Lily pointed to a little basket of vestables with a knife beside it.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:20 AM   #3443
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Miyo lay on her bed in her home with her hands behind her head think about Nasako and the others and wonder if they were okay,so grading Tatasyu and went to look for Nasako and Kara,Mizuki.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #3444
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Sidonay quickly realised something was amiss. "Agh. I have an eirie feeling about our sorroundings." He told Kara,Mizuki and Lily.

"It aint Gabriel. He couldn't have came back yet from his trip. Even at his speed."

Sidonay made a few hand signs "Wind Style:Chakra Breeze" and scanned the area.

"Hmm. Thats weird. I cant sense anything. It was probably just an animal." Sidonay lied down and thought to himself. "What is taking you so long Gabriel.

In the meantime Gabriel was rushing towards the hut with great speed. "I left him alone for to long i need to hurry" He was running as fast as his feet could take him. Then he suddenly stopped "Agh. What was that.."

Meanwhile in the vicinity of the hut. Not near it and not to far from it but out of Sidonay's sensing field a man was standing on a tree. "Hmm that foolish kid has company. He should not socialize with other people." The man said coldly." The man was wearing a brown cloak with a triangle sign on the back. A brown shirt underneath and a brown lower gown with sandals. There was a small triangle shape on his forhead. He had long, straight black hair and dark cold blue eyes. He looked similar to Sidonay.

Last edited by UchiHa_AsH; 04-17-2011 at 02:05 AM.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:06 AM   #3445
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay quickly realised something was amiss. "Agh. I have an eirie feeling about our sorroundings." He told Kara,Mizuki and Lily.

"It aint Gabriel. He couldn't have came back yet from his trip. Even at his speed."

Sidonay made a few hand signs "Wind Style:Chakra Breeze" and scanned the area.

"Hmm. Thats weird. I cant sense anything. It was probably just an animal." Sidonay lied down and thought to himself. "What is taking you so long Gabriel.

In the meantime Gabriel was rushing towards the hut with great speed. "I left him alone for to long i need to hurry" He was running as fast as his feet could take him. Then he suddenly stopped "Agh. What was that.."

Meanwhile in the vicinity of the hut. Not near it and not to far from it but out of Sidonay's sensing field a man was standing on a tree. "Hmm that foolish kid has company. He should not socialize with other people." The man said coldly." The man was wearing a brown cloak with a triangle sign on the back. A brown shirt underneath and a brown lower gown with sandals. There was a small triangle shape on his forhead. He had long, straight black hair and dark cold blue eyes. He looked similar to Sidonay.
"Well, we'll still keep a look out," said Kara she too felt someone near Kara didn't like it, but she didn't want to stress Sidonay. "Don't worry, but anyways dinner should be ready soon."
"Yeah, just a couple more minutes," said Lily. "But I'm glad your mut isn't here. He probably eat all the meat, before I could even cook it."
Kara sighed "Lily..."

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-17-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:40 AM   #3446
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"Gabriel does not eat. He dosen't need food. He grows on the chakra of his partner." Sidonay said slightly smiling

"Im sure you will start getting along with him lily. He aint that bad."

Sidonay felt strange as there was a familiar feeling somewhere. He just couldn't figure out what it was.

Meanwhile. Abit closer to the hut "Hmm i will keep a watch out on them. I will wait. Im interested in seeing how he gets along with his new "friends" pff pathetic" The man was sitting on the tree branch and looking at the hut from a distance.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #3447
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Gabriel does not eat. He dosen't need food. He grows on the chakra of his partner." Sidonay said slightly smiling

"Im sure you will start getting along with him lily. He aint that bad."

Sidonay felt strange as there was a familiar feeling somewhere. He just couldn't figure out what it was.

Meanwhile. Abit closer to the hut "Hmm i will keep a watch out on them. I will wait. Im interested in seeing how he gets along with his new "friends" pff pathetic" The man was sitting on the tree branch and looking at the hut from a distance.
(( Speaking of getting along Picture time!
Spoiler:
))

Lily looked away from him with her head up high "Hmp!"
Kara chuckled "I don't know Sidonay," said Kara "Lily is a hard nut to crack when it comes to trusting dogs." Then her back sort of stood up as she felt the presence of someone again, it was from a distant, but she didn't like it. "Sidonay... Do you that presance? I think someone is watching us."

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-17-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #3448
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"Yes i feel it. I have felt it this whole time. It seems familiar. I wonder who is it."

Sidonay looked towards the door. And he looked back at Kara. "Well i like cracking tough nuts hehe" He smiled

((NICE PICTURE !! YOU RULE ^^))
Old 04-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #3449
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoIsAwesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aoi's eyes trailed around the unfamiliar white room. She looked at her arm and saw an IV and bandages covering most of her body. She tried to sit up but really couldn't move. 'I gotta get outta here' Aoi thought. She put her hand on the IV and ripped it out. She let out a loud scream as the IV slowly came out. A nurse ran in the door and saw the IV out of her arm. " Are you crazy?!" She ran to Aoi and used her medical ninjutsu to heal the wound left by ripping it out. Aoi sighed and sat up. " What's your name and what happened to you?" Aoi hung her head low. " I am Aoi Hara and i got attacked by an unknown shinobi and his gang after the killed my Brother and father." The nurse stopped healing the wound and rapped it with bandages. " You can go. Ms. Hara. Just be careful with that Kekkei Genkai." Aoi nodded her head and left the hospital

She was in an unknown town with unknown villagers and she had no idea what to do. She sat on a bench near a tree and started crying. " What do I do brother, what do I do?"

((I know it's off topic but i was told to put wats going on with my character))
NarutoIsAwesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:44 AM   #3450
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Yes i feel it. I have felt it this whole time. It seems familiar. I wonder who is it."

Sidonay looked towards the door. And he looked back at Kara. "Well i like cracking tough nuts hehe" He smiled

((NICE PICTURE !! YOU RULE ^^))
((Thanks ^^ ))

Kara smiled "Well this will be hardest nut you'll ever see," said Kara "But anyways as long as he doesn't attack, we shouldn't worried."
"I hope it isn't that guy that hurt Sidonay from last time," thought Kara.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:48 AM   #3451
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"I know what you are thinking. And the answer is no. It is not that guy. That guy wont come after me. No matter what. This feeling is much more familiar. I don't think he or she will attack of he or she isn't provoked." Sidonay relaxed abit.

"Well if it is the hardest nut i will ever see them i will have the most fun i have ever had" He grinned again "right lily?" And he smiled at her
Old 04-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #3452
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I know what you are thinking. And the answer is no. It is not that guy. That guy wont come after me. No matter what. This feeling is much more familiar. I don't think he or she will attack of he or she isn't provoked." Sidonay relaxed abit.

"Well if it is the hardest nut i will ever see them i will have the most fun i have ever had" He grinned again "right lily?" And he smiled at her
Kara sighed "Well that is good," said Kara "I wonder who it is. I wonder if he or she is brave enough to show his or her's face."
Kara chuckled as Lily looked at him "The day I trust a dog is the day that Kara get's a boyfriend," said Lily
Kara sighed, but she knew it was true. "I swear the only reason I don't have a boyfriend is you," said Kara.
Lily smiled "Oh, so true."

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-17-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #3453
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Aoi was confused on what to do with her life so she decided to take a walk in the forest. She smelled other people. She used her Kekkei Genkai and transformed into her white dog. She followed the scent and saw smoke in the distance. She ran in the direction of the smoke to find a few people around a fire. Before she could approach them, she fainted from using her Kekkei Genkai.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #3454
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoIsAwesomeness View Post
Aoi was confused on what to do with her life so she decided to take a walk in the forest. She smelled other people. She used her Kekkei Genkai and transformed into her white dog. She followed the scent and saw smoke in the distance. She ran in the direction of the smoke to find a few people around a fire. Before she could approach them, she fainted from using her Kekkei Genkai.
Lily pricked up her ears as she smelled dog. She hissed "Dog..." said Lily.
Kara looked at Lily "Is it Gabriel?" asked Kara.
Lily shook her head "No another dog," said Lily as she went and found a white dog. She hissed as she slashed it's nose.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #3455
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Aoi's eyes opened and saw a girl. " Huh what are you doing?" She whimpered and changed back to human form. She sat up and rubbed her nose. "Great that's just another bandage..." She stood up. " I'm Aoi Hara." Aoi said outstretching her hand for it to be shook. But she just fell back down and went into dog form again. " Uggg stupid Kekkei Genkai" She said.

Last edited by NarutoIsAwesomeness; 04-17-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #3456
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aoi's eyes opened and saw a girl. " Huh what are you doing?" She whimpered and changed back to human form. She sat up and rubbed her nose. "Great that's just another bandage..." She stood up. " I'm Aoi Hara." Aoi said outstretching her hand for it to be shook. But she just fell back down and went into dog form again. " Uggg stupid Kekkei Genkai" She said.
((Lily is a cat ^^ Just to let you know. ))

Lily fur stood on end as she arched her back and hissed at Aoi. "Great! Another dog morpher, just get out of here you mangy mutt! Before I give you another scar!" said Lily.

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 04-17-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #3457
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

(( oh ok sorry))

"No no! I'm not a werwolf! I'm part of the Hara clan which has the abillity to transform into a dog." Aoi sighed. " I am not here to attack or hurt you. My life is messed up right now so i decided to take a walk and i saw smoke and smelt your scents so i came as fast as i could thinking something was on fire." Aoi looked around. " Um, hi." She said to the others
Old 04-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #3458
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(( oh ok sorry))

"No no! I'm not a werwolf! I'm part of the Hara clan which has the abillity to transform into a dog." Aoi sighed. " I am not here to attack or hurt you. My life is messed up right now so i decided to take a walk and i saw smoke and smelt your scents so i came as fast as i could thinking something was on fire." Aoi looked around. " Um, hi." She said to the others
((It is ok. ^^ U are new ))

"Lily! What is all-" said Kara then saw Aoi. "Oh, hello."
"Anyways nothing is wrong," said Lily "But, as you can see the smoke you smelled was just from a campirefire. If you want a place to think about you life. There is a hotspring over there," said Lily pointing to where they were. "It is a nice place if you just want to think for a while."
Old 04-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #3459
NarutoIsAwesomeness
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
((It is ok. ^^ U are new ))

"Lily! What is all-" said Kara then saw Aoi. "Oh, hello."
"Anyways nothing is wrong," said Lily "But, as you can see the smoke you smelled was just from a campirefire. If you want a place to think about you life. There is a hotspring over there," said Lily pointing to where they were. "It is a nice place if you just want to think for a while."

Aoi nods head. She once again tries to go back into human form, and she does. " Yes, im back to myself." She places the necklace her brother gave her on her neck. She starts walking toward the hotspring but then stops. " By the way, someones watching you guys. He doesn't have a good aura so I'll be back." Aoi said before walking off to the hotsprings with her head low and eyes closed.
Hara mode: Find out yourself in battle.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #3460
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"I doubt the person will show himself at this point. Heh." Thought Sidonay to himself.

"Well i think Kara will find a boyfriend soon and i think you should help her. Or i will fund her one" He grinned.

"So who was that?" He asked Kara.

Meanwhile Gabriel was almost at the shelter where Sidonay is at. "Hmm i thought i smelled a dog just now. Hmm weird."

He ran faster and he arrived to the shelter. "I have returned." He walked in to Sidonay and said "Your father sends his regards." He then looked at Kara and Lily. "Was there a dog here by any chance" He looked suprised.

Sidonay's look in the eyes suddenly changed. "My..My.. My father sends his regards?" His eyes widened.. "Does that man he heard of the incident?"

"Unfortunately he knows. I told him you are ok." Said Gabriel seriously as he looked back at Sidonay.

"Alright ty. By the way did you sense somebody on your way here." Sidonay asked.

"As a matter of fact i did. We got somebody in the near." Gabriel looked around the house.