|04-16-2011, 05:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In My Own Shadow
Posts: 8,867Rep Power: 10
Favorite Chess Pieces (Top 10)
1. Ian- He has a great plot behind him as he progresses through the story and he is just Badass.
2. Rolan- He is the Haku of MAR the way he followed Phantom to the end.
3. Phantom- Great antagonist and he has an amzing move set, also that he thinks of things like war to be as simple as a game.
4. Girom- He was able to look at Rapunzel's ugly mug and not barf, he is a better man than me. He is also a crazy killer.
5. Pano- I enjoyed the building love interest between her and Jack as the story continued.
6. Ash- I like how even a Chess can have kids and still crae for the world they live in.
7. Weasel- He was a senile old man who just reminiced against Jack.
8. Alibaba- He died quickly and did it as I hoped, dropped into a volcano.
9. Mr. Hook- He is cold, angry, and calculating.
10. Diana- She was hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaawwwwwt!
Last edited by Seven; 04-16-2011 at 05:48 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|