Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

CHARLIE SHEEN!

Winning.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Because I saw the word wizard, and she made it and worked hard on it.

And because I saw the word wizard.
Nevermind.

Welcome to Cross Angel!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #23
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
CHARLIE SHEEN!

Winning.
RIGHT,RIGHT?!

#Winning
Old 04-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #24
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
Spoiler:
Name: Minoru
Grade: 11th
Job: Convienence store worker.
Species: Human
Personality Traits: Calm, quiet.
Biography: Born into Nobility. Rest unknown.
Appearance: Red eyes, black hair. Around 5"10'. Skinny-ish yet somewhat muscular.
Dislikes: Most things.
Hobbies: Plays guitar, writes music, and skateboards.
Favorite Place: Anywhere industrial.
Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In: Psychology, Music, Science
Human! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Nevermind.

Welcome to Cross Angel!
I'm the principal! I KNOW WHERE I AM.

>-> Darn kids with their minds.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #26
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Human! xD
Lets stare at thee human! *stares* xD /Jk
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #27
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*flies around with wizard powers*

MAGIC.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #28
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*flies around with wizard powers*

MAGIC.
*Unimpessed* Charlie can do this..without magic! HA.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #29
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm the principal! I KNOW WHERE I AM.

>-> Darn kids with their minds.
Whatever.
*walks off*

Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #30
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The only human in he school.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #31
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The only human in he school.
That's not true.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #32
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
~I stand on the roof of the school. My eyes looking up at the morning sun."The power from this school is insane."He looked down from the sky and saw a girl walk into the school."I wonder what she is doing here?"I think to myself. My body fades away and I appear in the school."Everyone should be here soon...."I say to myself.
~I took out my keys again and before I put the circular one in the lock of the Music Room again, I sense energy flowing in the air of the halls. I froze and turned behind me to see a senior in the halls. I begin to speak, trying to make it mature and loud.~ "What are you doing here? School doesn't start till 7 a.m."
~I pressed the key into the lock and opened the door. I put the key back in my pocket and turned my body to face you, although I didn't look at you directly.~
Quote:
You dun want me to join? ;~;
*is bound by contract, can not leave, will be electocuted by overlords the district.*
Cuz you saw the word wizards. xD!
I don't mind. O.o

/added yours and Jenns.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #33
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
~I took out my keys again and before I put the circular one in the lock of the Music Room again, I sense energy flowing in the air of the halls. I froze and turned behind me to see a senior in the halls. I begin to speak, trying to make it mature and loud.~ "What are you doing here? School doesn't start till 7 a.m."
~I pressed the key into the lock and opened the door. I put the key back in my pocket and turned my body to face you, although I didn't look at you directly.~

I don't mind. O.o

/added yours and Jenns.
*Walks up to you* ..Hi *smiles* Are we all here?

afhakd; girl i got chu!
Old 04-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #34
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Get to your classes children.

You have 2 seconds before your all late!
*sits and relaxed in big principal room*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #35
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Get to your classes children.

You have 2 seconds before your all late!
*sits and relaxed in big principal room*
YOU DON'T RULE US!! ..Ohwait..Principle? Awhcrap!

*runs in thee hall way and into one classroom* ..Did I make it?! *-*
Old 04-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #36
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Name: Lone Atler
Grade: 12th
Species: Unknown
Bio of life: His past is unknown at this time. He is calm most of the time. He doesn't understand most people. He was always alone in a world of darkess. Making new friends is hard for him. Yet he will try to make friends.
Image:
Spoiler:
That looks just like me. O_O /Cover est blown
Old 04-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #37
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post

I don't mind. O.o

/added yours and Jenns.
"I could ask you the same question. It's not like I have anything better to do right now." ~I walk towards you with a smile.~ "Do you care if I join you for a bit? It's kinda boring just standing on the roof alone." ~He pushed the door open and walked inside the room.~ "Don't you teach this class?" ~He asked her.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #38
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

I'm not the only human? O_O
Old 04-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #39
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
YOU DON'T RULE US!! ..Ohwait..Principle? Awhcrap!

*runs in thee hall way and into one classroom* ..Did I make it?! *-*
No. And you get a after school detention for running in thee hallway. And another for being late. And another for back talking. And one more for being a highschooler.

*hands them to you*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #40
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm not the only human? O_O
Are you? Captain obvious. <__<