Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Cross Angel (The New Story)

I think I have rights the do this, since Kejon asked Miyo if we could and she agreed. So.....

Prologue

In the town called Zeus, people roam the streets and sidewalks and the trees flowed with the wind; much like the way a normal town should. In urban areas, the land was decorated with trees and houses neatly. Even in Cross Angel High School, things seemed fine.....at first. As months went by, people moved into the area and enrolled into the school, but they weren't ordinary humans. Some were witches, others were wizards. Some were werewolves, others were vampires. Some were ghosts and zombies by night, others were angels by day. Some were demons, while others were devils. No one knows because they seem like regular humans. No one notices this, but in this high school lays a death wish; a dark force that can grant the person who finds it strong power. No one knows where it is though. Soon, as more creatures began to come, things begin to go out of control when a crack in the sky appears along with a crack in the seafloor near the town appear. Creatures begin to attack the school, in search of the power and kill whoever steps in their way. Now do you see how crazy high school really is?

This is an RP, although, I didn't know whether to put it here or not.

Characters:

-Lone Atler
-Noelle Athena Apollo
-Noctis Sidus
-Jennifer Skylar
-Minoru
-Yoshimura Sumimura
-Luna
-Draco Strife
-Akira Nagatsuki
-Riku
-Kisuke Kagime
-Kimisomi Haku
-Jenny or Saku
-Toson, Anit, Mystic
-Oce(Accent Agu)ane Yori
-Eikou
-Lailah
-Silver
-Rouge Night
-Dina, Amy, and Tyler
-Kouta Mutsuya
-Naraku
-Zero
-Prophet
-Lori Shirayuki
-Yakuzu
-Maxient
-Mamoru Yuki
-Maria
-Wei
-Akai Mizuumi
-Kianori
-Raven
-Ace Logan
-Xenios
-Cloukora
-
-
-

Follow the Character Layout in the Spoiler to make a Character. Please put all images in Spoilers please.

Spoiler:

Character Layout:

Name:

Grade:

Job (If any):

Species (Wizard, demon, witch, etc. You can also put yourself under unknown.):

Personality Traits:

Biography (A few things about your past, you should reveal more about it in the RP.):

Appearance (Either a good description or a picture. Picture must be anime-looking please.):

Likes (Optional):

Dislikes (Optional):

Hobbies:

Favorite Place(s) To Be:

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In (Optional):

Talking Color (Optional):
Action Color (Optional):

Last edited by EmoSakura; 07-04-2012 at 12:34 PM.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

Name: Lone Atler
Grade: 12th
Species: Unknown
Bio of life: His past is unknown at this time. He is calm most of the time. He doesn't understand most people. He was always alone in a world of darkess. Making new friends is hard for him. Yet he will try to make friends.
Image:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Spoiler:

Character Layout:

Name: Noelle Athena Apollo

Grade: 10th Grade.

Job (If any): Part-time student music teacher.

Species (Wizard, demon, witch, etc. You can also put yourself under unknown.): Unknown

Personality Traits: Shy, quiet, depressed, kind, caring, helpful, and dark.

Biography (A few things about your past, you should reveal more about it in the RP.): Has a dark, bloody past; which haunts her as she moves through life alone.

Appearance (Either a good description or a picture. Picture must be anime-looking please.): Black, medium-length, straight hair with bangs. Ends of hair are red. Pale, skinny, and cut up. Usually wears black, ripped-up, skinny jeans, a red tank top, Red converse shoes, and a long, black hoodie with the hood usually covering her head. Color changing eyes that turn gray, teal, grean, hazel, or blue, depending on the light. Thick, black make-up covers eyes. (Pics are general ideas)

Spoiler:

Normal Form

Spoiler:

Warrior Form

Spoiler:

Demon Form

Likes (Optional): Pain, music, writing, sunsets, dreams, and other things.

Dislikes (Optional): Many things, including violence and those who try to help her.

Hobbies: Sometimes cutting herself, writing poetry, stories, and songs, creating music using a guitar or a piano, and watching as time goes by.

Favorite Place(s) To Be: Woods; by the creek, on the roof, walking outside at night or in the rain or under a waterfall.

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In: Succeeds and Favors in Music and Writing.

Talking Color
Talking Color (Possessed)
Action Color
Action Color (Possessed)

There. ^
In bold.

Last edited by EmoSakura; 06-12-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Not bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I want at least one more person, two maybe, to join before we start it.
I find it awesome. xD
Old 04-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I want to start now! ;~;
I've got a few ideas. e.e

Old 04-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I SHALL JOIN!

And I will be your friendly neighborhood spiderman badass.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure. o.o

Old 04-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Can lil 'ol Jenn Join? ~ Lets get this straight.

I don't pay attention in school from Monday to Tuesday and I take decaf breaks.

xDD
Old 04-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@kejon-There, there.
/pats head.
xD You want to start now, fine. But if they are changed, don't blame me. xD

~A cold breeze blew by as I continued to walk towards the giant building. The wind slapped me in the face and pushed my hood back. A frustrated look appeared on my face, lifting it back over my head and began walking again as I held my hood so it wouldn't fall. I wasn't praticularly new to this building, but the beginning of the year was hard on me to cope with. As I walked up to the door, I took out a chain with four keys on it, each was different either in size or rust content. I took the circular one and put it through the lock and with one semi turn, the door opened. I put the keys back into my pocket and entered the halls. I walked toward a locker, which looked normal to the rest and dialed my combination. It openned and I took out a purple notebook. In return, I put my bag in it and some of the stuff I didn't know I had in my pocket. As I was about to put something else in the self, I frozen, examining the object. It was a small dagger, bloody stains appearing on it from the times it was used. I pressed it up to my chest, in a way of which it wasn't hurting me. I sniffed it in to take in the memories, then put it back in my pocket. Closing the locker, I walked to the music room, glancing at the clock as I passed by.~
"It's about time for students to arrive here at the entrance," ~I said to myself, in a mumble of a voice so soft and so high, it was hard to understand.~

@noctis-Not to be a jerk, but why on Earth would you join something like this? It doesn't seem like your thing at all.

Last edited by EmoSakura; 04-16-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

=.= i filled my character out then the page refreshed *Does it over*

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #12
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
Can lil 'ol Jenn Join? ~ Lets get this straight.

I don't pay attention in school from Monday to Tuesday and I take decaf breaks.

xDD
O.e I don't mind.
Decaf? e.e

Both you and Noctis can make a character and post it here please.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Name: Noctis Sidus

Grade: None

Job: Principal of Cross Angel

Species: 1/3 WIZARD 1/3 Demon 1/3 Energy Drinks

Personality Traits: Hyper. Smart. Kills things with magic.

Biography: Since the begining of wizardry, he has existed. Born when the head of the wizard council fell in love with a female demon. The all powerful spawn has been reduced to a high school principle.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Likes: Magic, Energy Drinks, and *remembers contract, gags* Highschool....children. *barfs*

Dislikes: Highscho- *electrocuted* The uneducated minds of our growing youth. Romantic Relations.

Hobbies: MAGIC.

Favorite Place(s) To Be: Magic Council.

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In: WIZARDRY! Science

Talking Color: THIS
Action Color: THIS

FEAR ME. *flies around*
Grand Master Roleplayer

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 04-16-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Noctis Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

~I stand on the roof of the school. My eyes looking up at the morning sun."The power from this school is insane."He looked down from the sky and saw a girl walk into the school."I wonder what she is doing here?"I think to myself. My body fades away and I appear in the school."Everyone should be here soon...."I say to myself.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@kejon-There, there.
/pats head.
xD You want to start now, fine. But if they are changed, don't blame me. xD

~A cold breeze blew by as I continued to walk towards the giant building. The wind slapped me in the face and pushed my hood back. A frustrated look appeared on my face, lifting it back over my head and began walking again as I held my hood so it wouldn't fall. I wasn't praticularly new to this building, but the beginning of the year was hard on me to cope with. As I walked up to the door, I took out a chain with four keys on it, each was different either in size or rust content. I took the circular one and put it through the lock and with one semi turn, the door opened. I put the keys back into my pocket and entered the halls. I walked toward a locker, which looked normal to the rest and dialed my combination. It openned and I took out a purple notebook. In return, I put my bag in it and some of the stuff I didn't know I had in my pocket. As I was about to put something else in the self, I frozen, examining the object. It was a small dagger, bloody stains appearing on it from the times it was used. I pressed it up to my chest, in a way of which it wasn't hurting me. I sniffed it in to take in the memories, then put it back in my pocket. Closing the locker, I walked to the music room, glancing at the clock as I passed by.~
"It's about time for students to arrive here at the entrance," ~I said to myself, in a mumble of a voice so soft and so high, it was hard to understand.~

@noctis-Not to be a jerk, but why on Earth would you join something like this? It doesn't seem like your thing at all.
You dun want me to join? ;~;
*is bound by contract, can not leave, will be electocuted by overlords the district.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #16
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

That's not what she said.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #17
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
Name: Jennifer Skylar

Grade: 10

Job (If any): I LIKE - - ..Wait..Job..Tutor

Species (Wizard, demon, witch, etc. You can also put yourself under unknown.): Unknown

Personality Traits: Blunt,funny,zebra,

Biography (A few things about your past, you should reveal more about it in the RP.):Well..Lemme see..In thee past I was serious. Very serious. Heart attack serious. Now,I like silly things. I have always had a thing for Charlie Sheen and also I blurt out things. -Blunt

Appearance (Either a good description or a picture. Picture must be anime-looking please.):
Spoiler:

Likes (Optional): Zebras,Charlie Sheen,Cats,Charlie Sheen,food,Charlie Sheen

Dislikes (Optional): People

Hobbies: Reading

Favorite Place(s) To Be: My house.

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In (Optional): ART. 8D

Talking Color (Optional): This is a color,in my head
Action Color (Optional):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
~I stand on the roof of the school. My eyes looking up at the morning sun."The power from this school is insane."He looked down from the sky and saw a girl walk into the school."I wonder what she is doing here?"I think to myself. My body fades away and I appear in the school."Everyone should be here soon...."I say to myself.
*Next to you* Talking to yourself is..creepy.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
That's not what she said.
Because I saw the word wizard, and she made it and worked hard on it.

And because I saw the word wizard.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #19
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Spoiler:
Name: Minoru
Grade: 11th
Job: Convienence store worker.
Species: Human
Personality Traits: Calm, quiet.
Biography: Born into Nobility. Rest unknown.
Appearance: Red eyes, black hair. Around 5"10'. Skinny-ish yet somewhat muscular.
Dislikes: Most things.
Hobbies: Plays guitar, writes music, and skateboards.
Favorite Place: Anywhere industrial.
Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In: Psychology, Music, Science
Old 04-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #20
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
O.e I don't mind.
Decaf? e.e

Both you and Noctis can make a character and post it here please.
Yay! :3
Yes,decaf..xD