Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #3361
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Nasako continued to focus his chakra onto his healing. The damage was immense and it would probably take a while to get them back to 100%. After Mizuki spoke, Nasako nodded, "I think we need to treat the immediate danger and then we can take them back." he suggested.

This damage is very extensive. I can't believe that their bodies could even take this... he thought to himself.
"Yea"said Miyo"we all need be look at" hopeing that everyone was okay
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #3362
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

can i join this village please

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #3363
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

[Sure, I sent you a Social Group invitation]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #3364
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

(( Welcome, everyone!

Daaaaammmmnnn, a lot of people join under your administration, don't they? xD ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #3365
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

[Only like, two, but I'd count it as yours since I'm playing catch up xD]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 04-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #3366
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[[WELCOME! xD

Idk, i'm bored. D:]]

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #3367
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

(i am bored too
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #3368
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

[I feel like joining back in but I doubt anyone will bother on filling me in XD]

Last edited by Sai's brother; 04-15-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #3369
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay saw that there will be an explosion. An explosion erupted and he started seeing a white light. "Damn i cant take anymore damage here. My body still isn't completely stable."

"Gravity Manipulation: Gravity Thrust." When the light from the explosion came towards sidonay Gabriel appeared behind of him and he blast of the explosion hit the technique that Sidonay used. It put alot of strain on Sidonays muscles. And gabriel was standing behind him for support. The blast was over and sidonay gave in. He went on both knees and coughed up abit of blood. "Gah. To late. That was some blast there."

"Are you alright?" asked Gabriel looking worried.

"Yah im okay. Im glad. That girl is gonna be alright. Lets go. Once i release the field you know what happens. I don't want them to see me like that."

"Alright" Gabriel prepared to leave

"Ok everybody take care of yourselves and those two. We will be seeing eachother again soon." Sidonay waved hand signs and prepared to release the field. Before he released the seal he made the wind and seals "Wind Style: Wind Blow.....GRAVITY FIELD RELEASE"

Teh second afterwards he was gone and him and Gabriel appeared in the woods where they had made a temporary tree house. Sidonay fell to the ground with a large cut wound that went from his right shoulder to his left waist across his body. "Argh! Wah that was intense. I hope those two will be alright."

Gabriel immeadiatly jumped to Sidonay and started attending to his wounds "Ill take care of you partner. Just relax."

"Thanks partner!" Sidonay smiled and fell asleep

The gravity field and the flame circles that were around the people near ash dissapeared.
Kara sighed in relief as she had feeling in her arms as she moved them. "Good," said Kara "I can move my arms." Then she picked up Lily as she looked at Ash and the others around her. "I think she'll be fine for now."
Then they started walking away.
"We should probably come back to check on her later though," said Lily.
Kara nodded "I agree," said Kara "May be we can bring her some medicine too."
Lily nodded "Yes, but have you seen Sidonay?"
"Why?" asked Kara.
"Because of the big scars that he got by using the gravity thingy," said Lily "Remember?"
"Oh, yeah," said Kara "But I have no idea where he went to."
Then she noticed a make shift shelter.
Lily pricked up her ears "I smells Sidonay's and that dogs scent," said Lily "So that is where they went!"
Then Kara walked over to the make shift shelter "Hello?" asked Kara.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #3370
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

[[I think Lone left our village. xD]]

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #3371
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
[[I think Lone left our village. xD]]
((I won't be that supprised if he did...))
Old 04-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #3372
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

[[Who else left since I became inactive here?]]

Old 04-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #3373
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

[Yea, he is gone guys xD]

/Heil

Old 04-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #3374
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
[Yea, he is gone guys xD]
((Like I said before, not suprised. ))
Old 04-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #3375
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

[[Alucard left or Kai. But yeah, he's gone. I don't think anyone else left.]]

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #3376
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
[[Alucard left or Kai. But yeah, he's gone. I don't think anyone else left.]]
[[THANK YOU, gawd I'm not invisible after all]]

Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #3377
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

[[invisibility is fail. :k]]

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #3378
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I need a little help, i'm new to the village

Storm 3 Best

Old 04-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #3379
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

(( Don't worry new guy. You'll get the hang of it. What exactly do you need help with? ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #3380
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

where do i create my character

Storm 3 Best