Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #41
venomblade
Ninja Academy Student

venomblade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 206 Discussion

I kinda hated Sakura in this ep...to think she thought she'd make things better by lieing about something as big as her feelings, I'm glad Naruto wasn't naive enough to believe her bs
venomblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #42
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
She lied about loving him.

But she is slowly starting to love him more and more. She`ll love him more than Sasuke!!!
Yeah this seems to be the case but the only reason she seems to like him more and more is because Naruto has saved the village and how powerful he is now which is pretty lame imo. Sakura will always love Sasuke the most and Naruto is like the poor sympathy option for her. I'd feel a lot better if Naruto got with Hinata instead of Sakura, at least she's supported Naruto thru everything and really likes him.
Poodle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #43
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I wouldn't underestimate them yet.

I mean Lee has the 8 Gates and is capable entering the 5th and maybe 6th gate.

Kiba has that Wolf Fang jutsu that can tear an target to shreds and if it misses the wind current turns into razor blades that cuts anything near him.

Sai......actually Sai...you haven't seen his full potential....Since in the manga(later in the anime) he defeats an powerful enemy whose names shall be unknown with an awesome drawing of his plus he is really fast and and the strongest ANBU Foundation of his generation.

The only problem with Sasuke is Susano'o and Amateratsu as long as they avoiding getting hit by Tsukiyomi they're fine plus its not just them but all of the K11 is in involve like Neji and Shikamaru(before Naruto) they are the strongest of the K11.
Juugo in berserkmode, byebye leaf ninja. On a more serious matter, you know Madara is always keeping an eye on Sasuke, so there's just no way they'll gonna catch him. Space-Time Jutsu of awesomeness saves the day.
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #44
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
New Ending Theme has Pakkunto!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
PAKKUNTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

/gets shot

I hope the Killerbee and Kisame fight only takes up one more episode because then we can get to Danzo and ... :X

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #45
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
PAKKUNTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

/gets shot

I hope the Killerbee and Kisame fight only takes up one more episode because then we can get to Danzo and ... :X
Danzo fight happens pretty soon. Like 210 I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mmm, Danzo... /drools

Old 04-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #47
Kakashi's Girl :)
Ninja Academy Student

Kakashi's Girl :) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Loved The Episode Opening!! Sakura Kinda Made Me Mad Tho!!! Go Naruto and i hope Killer Bee Whoops Kisame's Butt!! Hehe Oooh And Boo Danzo!

Kakashi's Girl :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #48
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

kisame > bee might watch the anime again to see kisames epic fight

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:18 AM   #49
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
kisame > bee
True story
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:52 AM   #50
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Danzo fight happens pretty soon. Like 210 I think.
Actually it's looking like it will start in 208. But it will probably be the last part of the episode.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think you are right, and glad you corrected that stupid mrsticky005. Good job smart mrsticky005.

Tags
episode 206, naruto shippuden