Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 04-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #21
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: Undead's sketch shop

after I finish Kejo's, I will get started on the two of yours. I might actually have to do both of your requests on paper.

for personal records
Spoiler:
I want an Escher-esque sketch of a puffin/platypus hybrid trundling off in a futile effort to escape a gulper eel/demon/hyrax hybrid. Futile because all roads lead to its gaping maw. Please?
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by UnDeAd Hikari; 04-12-2011 at 03:43 PM.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #22
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hot-diggity!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #23
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

you just had to give me something complicated, no?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #24
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
you just had to give me something complicated, no?

Not my intent, sorry. I actually wanted to see if you could incorporate the charge within my sig, but make it look 3-D-ish, with him calling the Rainbow lightning down on the evil Oompa-Loompas. Well, that was part of it, and even then I figured it was too much, perhaps. Also, lacking even the remotest touch of artistry (it's no exaggeration when I say I cannot even trace things properly, like, say, a ruler), I cannot know what is too easy or too difficult.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #25
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nobody cares about your walls, Kreggers.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #26
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

>.< I don't think I can. I really am not that great Kreegah.

Kejon
Spoiler:

Emo
Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #27
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kejon's is awesome!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #28
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

thanks, its the first I did without any kind of base whatsoever (Im doing this on the computer)

Old 04-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I couldn't do it. xD
Old 04-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #30
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

you never know, you can try.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I can't draw with a pencil. xD
Old 04-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #32
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

ah.....

Old 04-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #33
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Good job! ^__^
Old 04-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #34
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah, there is a hippocampus staring me in the face, that is what you meant by sea horse with legs, right?

Old 04-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #35
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Omgee. <33 I love it. Especially since it's you and you took the time to do this to make me smile like a nutshell and do it for others to make them smile too and it's amazing. Thanx you. <333
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #36
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Humpback whale? o.o

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #37
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Omgee. <33 I love it. Especially since it's you and you took the time to do this to make me smile like a nutshell and do it for others to make them smile too and it's amazing. Thanx you. <333
Im glad you like it! <3
when my art makes others happy, I feel...well, I don't know, but I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Humpback whale? o.o
give me 20 minutes.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #38
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Elle's whale
Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #39
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

=D...<3

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #40
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

yay ^.^

Tags
shop, sketch, undead